Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Satterfield

Unread post by Bellathorne »

jameson_ wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:15 pm
Miss_momma3 wrote:
jameson_ wrote:Goddamn, it's 2 girls Image she finally got her damn girls

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
At least one is a boy. She did sneek peek and said in comments about being two girls that at least one is a boy. If she has boy/girl that girl will be favored.
I don’t see that comment at all? Why would she announce two girls if ones a boy? You’ve lost me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Before she announced it people were saying 2 girls and she said she knows ones for sure a boy(her intuition) I can't stand Sierra. She's such a bitch to everyone
Thathotmomma
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Thathotmomma »

I can't take this racist, homophobic cunt. Did you guys see the latest post where she told her sister to go get assaulted again by "immigrants". She literally has the brain cell of a dead fly. She's uneducated, has no license, no job except sitting on that crusty ass couch of her and 3 baby daddy's. He kids are all awful looking.
Thathotmomma
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Thathotmomma »

People are reporting her racist remarks to the companies she promotes. Hopefully this bitch gets what she deserves.
janellejade2014
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by janellejade2014 »

Thathotmomma wrote:I can't take this racist, homophobic c*nt. Did you guys see the latest post where she told her sister to go get assaulted again by "immigrants". She literally has the brain cell of a dead fly. She's uneducated, has no license, no job except sitting on that crusty ass couch of her and 3 baby daddy's. He kids are all awful looking.
What happened with her sister? When did she say this?! Was it on insta

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Bellathorne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bellathorne »

janellejade2014 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:15 am
Thathotmomma wrote:I can't take this racist, homophobic c*nt. Did you guys see the latest post where she told her sister to go get assaulted again by "immigrants". She literally has the brain cell of a dead fly. She's uneducated, has no license, no job except sitting on that crusty ass couch of her and 3 baby daddy's. He kids are all awful looking.
What happened with her sister? When did she say this?! Was it on insta

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
They were arguing about politics and Sierra didnt like sheyenne response so she told her to hey assualted by illegals
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Sierra Satterfield”