Molly Krause

Shxyshun
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Molly Krause

Unread post by Shxyshun »

He has an older daughter too. I think she said she is 8. Getting close to that age he seems to like. Makes me sick. I wonder what his ex wife thinks of the whole situation.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

ilovecatsxD wrote:He is most definitely a predator. I remember when Molly told the truth about how and when they met. She said the FIRST time they met they had sex in his car. I wish I still had the screen shots. Anyone else remember her story?
I remember that! I wish I had screenshots too :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

And even though she's 18 now, she still has a very babyish face. She could pass for 14-15. There's something completely perverted and wrong with a 35 year old man wanting to have sex with a 15 year old child. She is so delusional. I read a tweet of hers that said "don't give me shit about Chloe's dads age and then tell me she's cute, he helped make her!" Barf barf barf.
I really hope nothing bad happens to her precious baby girl.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

I just don't understand what went thru a FOURTEEN , she was 14 when they first met , year olds mind to have sex with a 35 year old man she met online in a car . I really hate to say this type of thing but they seem on the poorer side and she has a special sister who is 20something but is like 8 years old I think she said ? I feel like Molly was the forgotten one and did her own thing .
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

Usually I wouldn't be bothered about age difference but this is just beyond wrong. The fact is this is a grown man seeing a minor! Not only that... But having sex with her and getting her pregnant. Messed up and illegal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sunnyunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sunnyunicorn »

Hey Molly since you obviously read here and are obsessed with what we're saying here's some truth:

1) Nobody is blaming you for making dumb decisions as a 14 year old. We've all made bad decisions at that age and you were in a really bad situation.

2) Your parents did the right thing by calling the cops but they did the wrong thing letting your relationship continue later.

3) When Solomon found out you were 15 HE SHOULD HAVE ENDED THE ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP IMMEDIATELY LET ALONE NEVER HAD ANY SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH YOU. He raped you plain and simple. Children cannot consent to sex with adults, no matter how much you wanted it. You could have climbed on him naked and he still should have walked away because HE WAS AN ADULT. Why is that so hard to understand? He is a predator and he is disgusting. You are young looking and for him to be sexually attracted to a young looking 15 year old means he's a pedophile. You are doing Chloe an enormous disservice letting her grow up with a pedophile. People here are concerned about you, not simply hating on you. I hope you find a good therapist and can get out of the obviously terrible situation you're in. And yes, you can Facebook and delete as much as you want but we all still see how terrible your relationship is.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Yuck! It's a good thing Chloe does not look like her dad at all.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

I'm sorry, but... :jd: :jd: :jd:
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Goldie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Goldie »

I have some screenshots from last year, but I'll have to wait to get home to see just what. I remember she wanted to start a youtube, and made this fifteen minute long video. I figured she'd pull a delete and deny if she ever really got started on YT. I haven't looked at her Ask in a long time, is it gone now? She used to spend all day on that thing.
Goldie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Goldie »

Sorry in advance for the multiple posts, but I think I can only upload 2-3 at once. Here are ss of her first story, before she came out with the truth.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Goldie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Goldie »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Goldie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Goldie »

Here are some ss from when she told the truth about his age.
I don't know if I have ss of these, if I do I can't find them right now, but I also remember her talking about seeing his other daughter a couple of times before Chloe was born. She said that the little girl was excited about becoming a big sister, but that after Chloe was born, she wasn't allowed to visit her dad at all anymore. When she got questions asking her for more details, she said she wasn't going to say. Right before Molly and him got back together she also let him have Chloe by himself for a few weekends. She would post pictures of texts she would send him asking how Chloe was doing and saying how hard it was being without her.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

Thanks sooo much for posting those. It's so sad to see how blind she is. She doesn't understand she is a victim of a pedophile.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Why has he not gotten in trouble with the law.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Well I'm assuming no one has reported him or at least has enough substantial evident to the point he can't deny being being a creepy pedophile. You would be surprised how many cases like these fall through the cracks due to lack of evidence and victims not realising they were in fact victims.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I thought her bearing his child would be enough evidence.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

There would need to be evidence that he knowingly knocked up a 14 year old minor, he can easily say she told him she was 18 and just looked young.
HazelnutSoup
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HazelnutSoup »

Well she was posting about it all over her ask, that right there shows she told him she was 16 and still underage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I'm not trying to fight the point, I think his ass should be thrown in jail, but I'm throwing examples of what can be said or done. He can easily deny without the proof of their convos that he knew she was a minor.
HazelnutSoup
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HazelnutSoup »

Oh no I totally get it! I just think it's such horse shit that she can sit there and admit he knew she was "sixteen" and then eventually the truthful age of fourteen, and go "Oh wellz lol tru luv" like??? How is this POS allowed to not only walk around freely, but have unlimited access to a toddler girl.

I know you aren't defending him or anything lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Molly Krause”