Per request, a topic for Molly Krause
#FreeBen
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Molly Krause

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

I get confused if she's with Chloe's dad or not. He's almost 40 I think. (Maybe like 37?) She's like 14? So gross. Met online. I can't believe her parents just let her do whatever she wants. She doesn't post very often (well last time I was active shed post like once a week). She's more active on Twitter.

FJ LANNING OUT!!
jacqueline94
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jacqueline94 »

FJ_Lanning wrote:I get confused if she's with Chloe's dad or not. He's almost 40 I think. (Maybe like 37?) She's like 14? So gross. Met online. I can't believe her parents just let her do whatever she wants. She doesn't post very often (well last time I was active shed post like once a week). She's more active on Twitter.

FJ LANNING OUT!!
I think she is off and on with Chloe's dad a lot. I think his name is Solomon? I didn't realize he was close to 40, I knew he was older, but not that much older. He should be in jail considering he got her pregnant when she was 15. Ugh that's so wrong. What the hell were her parents thinking?

ETA: Apparently Solomon has another daughter who will be 8 this year and he was previously married. Wow.
Lysmum__
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lysmum__ »

Molly and her baby daddy. For those who haven't seen him before.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

He looks like he could be her dad. Geez, my siblings are as old as he is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HazelnutSoup
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HazelnutSoup »

I'm typically not one to judge on people's relationships, but this seriously makes me sick. This guy has serious problems, and Molly needs to wake up and realize she's dating a fucking child predator. I think she's eighteen now, but where were her parents when she was getting pregnant at fifteen? I would have moved my happy ass as far away from that pervert as possible.

Not many things get me this heated, but this is seriously disturbing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think she posts more about Chloe's dad on Twitter. I've seen a photo or two of him on there too. But all these IG moms delete stuff all the time so it's probably gone now.

FJ LANNING OUT!!
Sunnyunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sunnyunicorn »

This is her baby daddy's LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/solomon-closson/37/927/773
It says he started COLLEGE in 1995- two years before Molly was even born (her Facebook birthday is wrong btw- she says she's 18 now which means she was born in 1997 not 1993.) If he was 18 when he started college that would make him 38 right now. And that would mean he was 35 when he was fucking a 15 year old Molly. HOLY SHIT. He should be in jail! Pretty sure Jared from Subway is going to jail for having sex with 16 and 17 year olds. This man has groomed and preyed upon Molly and the whole thing makes me want to vomit. I think if someone called the cops and they DNA tested her daughter they would be able to charge that guy with all kinds of felonies. I feel bad for Molly but she is doing a horrible HORRIBLE thing by allowing her daughter to be around a pedophile. I hope she gets the help she DESPERATELY needs.
Sunnyunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sunnyunicorn »

Also, where in the hell are her parents?! If a 35 year old grown ass man knocked up my 15 year old daughter I would personally cut his balls off and then I'd send him to Syria for ISIS to finish him off. How are her parents ok with the fact that their child was raped? And yes, it is rape because a MINIOR child is NOT capable of consenting to sex with an adult.
Shxyshun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shxyshun »

Sunnyunicorn wrote:Also, where in the hell are her parents?! If a 35 year old grown ass man knocked up my 15 year old daughter I would personally cut his balls off and then I'd send him to Syria for ISIS to finish him off. How are her parents ok with the fact that their child was raped? And yes, it is rape because a MINIOR child is NOT capable of consenting to sex with an adult.
I was just reading her ask yesterday. She mentioned that her mom had only met him about 5 times and her dad had just met him the previous day. I think it was from about a year ago so obviously her parents were oblivious and not paying attention to what their 14 year old daughter was doing. I never saw her answer how she met him though. She randomly disabled it today.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

Is she with the dad still? Are they living together?
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What's her twitter? There's more Molly Krause's than I thought lol

FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

jacqueline94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jacqueline94 »

Jameson wrote:Is she with the dad still? Are they living together?
I've read before that she spends most of the week at her parents and then the other part at Chloe's dads place. Seems like they have an off/on relationship.
zoebee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by zoebee »

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/23 ... 8547c6.jpg

zoebee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by zoebee »

I remember her saying they met online btw

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

GAG. Ugh I will never take molly seriously after reading one of those stupid instagram truth things all the "popular" mom's do. Someone submitted how they always use giving head to get whatever they want and molly reposted saying she loves being able to do that. Yuck yuck yuck. So gross. I'm all for love not having a number but their number is just way to big of a difference for my liking
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:GAG. Ugh I will never take molly seriously after reading one of those stupid instagram truth things all the "popular" mom's do. Someone submitted how they always use giving head to get whatever they want and molly reposted saying she loves being able to do that. Yuck yuck yuck. So gross. I'm all for love not having a number but their number is just way to big of a difference for my liking
I don't think the age thing matters as much if they meet when both at 18+. I know someone whose dad is 72 and her mom's only 50. Her dad was in college when she was born. My parents are 4 years apart in age so to me that's been my idea of "average" or "normal". I think sometimes these teen moms forget they are someone's parent, imagine her signing school papers and giving her and Solomon's (?? Hope I spelled it right) birthdates for verification or something. Definitely something to be judged on. Oooh and parent teacher nights lol.

HazelnutSoup
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HazelnutSoup »

Having a large age difference in couples doesn't bother me. What bothers me is there is a definite difference in maturity between a 15 year old and someone 30+. He intentionally preyed upon a child, and Molly's parents deliberately didn't turn in their daughter's rapist.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I don't follow any of these IG moms but I've been reading their threads and Molly's makes me sad.

She's too far down the rabbit hole to get what happened to her. She's been groomed and condition to think what they have is normal. She'll probably won't realise what happened to her was and is wrong til she's in her late 20's or he breaks it off with her for a younger girl when all her puppy fat drops. She still looks 15 at 18 and that's probably why he's still sticking around. She still looks like a child.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.

Return to “Molly Krause”