We are working on a solution for the slow loading pages problem! Please report any other errors to bipolarmorgan via PM or via email at [email protected]

CaitlinFladager Part 3

Post Reply
User avatar
honeybear
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 676
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:00 am
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Post by honeybear » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:15 pm

i think their coparenting relationship is great. good for them for putting their differences aside to get together for the kids.

after my parents divorced, they constantly spoke badly about the other parent and it made me so confused.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anonymous2829
Informer
Informer
Posts: 488
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:25 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Post by anonymous2829 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:56 pm

honeybear wrote:i think their coparenting relationship is great. good for them for putting their differences aside to get together for the kids.

after my parents divorced, they constantly spoke badly about the other parent and it made me so confused.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The point is that she’s fake as fuck and her “coparenting relationship” is all staged for social media. Just like her marriage was sooo perfect and then all of a sudden they’re divorced...fake!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:34 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Post by momandwife88 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:49 am

Not related but does anyone know if Abby *redheadmomna* is divorced from her husband? there r rumors going on
CooperFairbanks
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:08 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Post by CooperFairbanks » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:45 am

momandwife88 wrote:Not related but does anyone know if Abby *redheadmomna* is divorced from her husband? there r rumors going on
Not sure, but I could believe it. They split up for some time a couple of years ago.
Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:22 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Post by Miss_momma3 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:11 am

Look how happy and normal she use to be. Now she looks so fake and sad.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 18c6ce.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
ButterflyBrit
Talker
Talker
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:42 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Post by ButterflyBrit » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:55 am

Miss_momma3 wrote:Look how happy and normal she use to be. Now she looks so fake and sad.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 18c6ce.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

This is two different people right?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
xoxoal3xandra
Talker
Talker
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:49 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Post by xoxoal3xandra » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:58 pm

Her hair is fried, you can tell Bc it sticks straight out

Also why is her head huge on her body??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pepsi-
Informer
Informer
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:33 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Post by pepsi- » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:30 pm

I think her and her current boyfriend (Sean) broke up. Noah and her have been spending tons of time together. I understand they are co-parenting well. But it seems a little more then that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Biggie
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:38 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Post by Biggie » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:04 pm

pepsi- wrote:I think her and her current boyfriend (Sean) broke up. Noah and her have been spending tons of time together. I understand they are co-parenting well. But it seems a little more then that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I defiantly think there is something more going on, after the picture she posted from her birthday and just their interactions just seem more flirty!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:22 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Post by Miss_momma3 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:40 am

pepsi- wrote:I think her and her current boyfriend (Sean) broke up. Noah and her have been spending tons of time together. I understand they are co-parenting well. But it seems a little more then that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She posted that she is single.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

User avatar
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2106
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Post by placebo » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:12 am

https://www.lovewhatmatters.com/we-foun ... ful-for-m/

Surprised this wasn't discussed here already. She's trying to be relevant no matter what.
Image
shilohjulia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 859
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:34 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Post by shilohjulia » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:05 pm

placebo wrote:https://www.lovewhatmatters.com/we-foun ... ful-for-m/

Surprised this wasn't discussed here already. She's trying to be relevant no matter what.
Ugh she’s so annoyingly desperate for attention and e-fame. But i could see them getting back together.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post Reply

Return to “CaitlinFladager”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest