CaitlinFladager Part 3

Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

Do all insta famous people make people pay for shout outs? Makes you look a little desperate to pay for a shout out. You are basically paying for followers.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... cc673f.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Shes honestly looking so awful. It's clear shes going for a perfect barbie girl look but she looks so fake and cold.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Shxyshun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shxyshun »

Does this girl just make her friends take random pictures of her sitting there? She is so awkward.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b4d2fa.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... d7ce36.jpg[/IMG]
Is she serious with this? How staged is that picture with the pill bottles?! Also, if you look at the bottles you can tell they’re for benzodiazepines not antidepressants, which explains the rumors of how she was using Xanax or some other benzo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I’d like to think she wouldn’t lie about something as serious as suicidal depression but nothing is off limits for this chick. I’d believe she was addicted to xanax moreso. Plus she was all over social media pretending to have a perfect life the entire last year, like always. This comes across like wanting attention / praise.

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

shilohjulia wrote:I’d like to think she wouldn’t lie about something as serious as suicidal depression but nothing is off limits for this chick. I’d believe she was addicted to xanax moreso. Plus she was all over social media pretending to have a perfect life the entire last year, like always. This comes across like wanting attention / praise.

I am not defending her in any way by this comment but think about it.... 99% of the people that suffer from depression hide it. That’s why when people commit suicide, people often say they “never saw it coming”. Acting like everything is great on social media doesn’t mean anything - plus it’s what everyone does. Social media is always the highlight reel of your life lol.

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh I definitely don’t think she’s lying about having mental health issues..I’m sure she was depressed. I’m just saying those pictures were strange and clearly staged...like you could make an honest post about mental illness without weird pictures staged in front of pill bottles

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

anonymous2829 wrote:Oh I definitely don’t think she’s lying about having mental health issues..I’m sure she was depressed. I’m just saying those pictures were strange and clearly staged...like you could make an honest post about mental illness without weird pictures staged in front of pill bottles

I agree. That picture is cringey af

Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

anonymous2829 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b4d2fa.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... d7ce36.jpg[/IMG]
Is she serious with this? How staged is that picture with the pill bottles?! Also, if you look at the bottles you can tell they’re for benzodiazepines not antidepressants, which explains the rumors of how she was using Xanax or some other benzo

I understand talking about it but posting a very obvious set up picture is a little weird.

Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

Who takes these pictures? Random person? Someone with them on their co-parenting date?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 51358b.jpg[/IMG]

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 5d0ffb.jpg[/IMG]
Girl needs to stop.....wtf is she trying to prove? *posts flirty pics of her and Noah constantly* bUt We’RE NoT ToGETheRImage

shannleigh893
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by shannleigh893 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 93e416.jpg[/IMG]

Why does she think this looks good.
Her skin is so blotchy all the time

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her fake tan is literally always SO splotchy, especially around her tattoos. It’s so so bad

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 8c7467.jpg[/IMG]
This is really sad so I’m not going to be snarky here but I’m genuinely curious what she means by “trying” to take her own life and then “so glad she didn’t”...like did she actually try to commit suicide and was found and saved before she died? Or did she just plan on doing it and then decided not to?

kristunn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kristunn »

Yeah, people definitely asked you about why you post photos with Noah and asking why you don't just stay together. Of course you're not just making up a whole bunch of bullshit for attention and out of desperation because your "co-parenting goals", because your "teen mom goals", "relationship goals" and "high school sweetheart goals" are no longer relevant or interesting.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 0be287.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

xoxoal3xandra
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xoxoal3xandra »

kristunn wrote:Yeah, people definitely asked you about why you post photos with Noah and asking why you don't just stay together. Of course you're not just making up a whole bunch of bullshit for attention and out of desperation because your "co-parenting goals", because your "teen mom goals", "relationship goals" and "high school sweetheart goals" are no longer relevant or interesting.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 0be287.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I sure wouldn’t talk like that about a “friend”

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

I’m friend with my ex. We hangout and we would never be together again. However, I don’t post photos of him asleep on me on Valentine’s Day - don’t get me wrong we’re great friends. But that’s it.

shannleigh893
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by shannleigh893 »

Okay second post about her face lmao but I CANT. Girlfriend needs to learn to blenddddd her make up and her fake tan! She knows what parts of her face she wants to lighten (middle of forehead, under eyes, above jawline) but she just puts light color there and doesn’t blend it

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

pepsi- wrote:I’m friend with my ex. We hangout and we would never be together again. However, I don’t post photos of him asleep on me on Valentine’s Day - don’t get me wrong we’re great friends. But that’s it.

Umm what?! I didn’t see that pic! Not surprised because she deletes 50% of what she posts Image he was actually sleeping on her?! She’s so weird with her whole “we’re just great coparents” bullshit

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

anonymous2829 wrote:
pepsi- wrote:I’m friend with my ex. We hangout and we would never be together again. However, I don’t post photos of him asleep on me on Valentine’s Day - don’t get me wrong we’re great friends. But that’s it.

Umm what?! I didn’t see that pic! Not surprised because she deletes 50% of what she posts Image he was actually sleeping on her?! She’s so weird with her whole “we’re just great coparents” bullshit

Well it was on her insta story and he was laying on her shoulder with his eyes closed lol.

Return to “CaitlinFladager”