CaitlinFladager Part 3

Nightstalker
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Post by Nightstalker » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:15 am

Those comments are great. what a sleeze

I still doubt it was a miscarriage in the first place. I think she had an abortion either because she didn’t want a kid that wasn’t Noah’s after this guy left her, which would probably make Noah not want her OR she had no clue whose it was in general cause she’s miss butter legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous2829 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:53 am

Nightstalker wrote:Those comments are great. Image what a sleeze

I still doubt it was a miscarriage in the first place. I think she had an abortion either because she didn’t want a kid that wasn’t Noah’s after this guy left her, which would probably make Noah not want her OR she had no clue whose it was in general cause she’s miss butter legs.

Miss butter legs Image I’m dead Image but yeah there’s no way she had a miscarriage, it was definitely an abortion. I just feel bad for her kids, she had two “serious” relationships while separated from Noah and lived with both of them, the kids became attached to the most recent boyfriends daughter and they told them they were going to have a little sibling and then their life changed so drastically once again...hopefully she’s being evaluated by a psychologist because her behavior is so erratic

shilohjulia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shilohjulia » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:54 pm

I swear she doesn’t write these captions herself, she just copy and pastes random paragraphs from mom blogs and then slaps a photo of herself looking like shit and prays it will go viral.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 245645.jpg[/IMG]

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous2829 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:26 pm

shilohjulia wrote:I swear she doesn’t write these captions herself, she just copy and pastes random paragraphs from mom blogs and then slaps a photo of herself looking like shit and prays it will go viral.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 245645.jpg[/IMG]

Literally tho nothing she posts is authentic

Nightstalker
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by Nightstalker » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:30 pm

Oh I know for a fact she stalks certain bloggers on Facebook because I had made the comment that Caitlin Fladager is going to steal this and try to make it her own she saw it within 5 minutes and blocked me.

GossipPeasant
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by GossipPeasant » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:11 am

I'm so glad there's a thread on this chick!
I used to really like her but recently her life has just become sad to watch..
abimaee
Amateur
Amateur

Post by abimaee » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:15 pm

Honestly I just hate reading the story about her and.. Noah every month. Which originally is why I followed her by now it's all an attention grab.

Of course course your kids aren't going to eat the food you cook, it's all ugly vegan food ( Not hating on vegans.. was one) that you have to make into a game in order to send them to school with it.
pinkvanilla
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by pinkvanilla » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:18 pm

Did she just really post on her story an hour ago about "Going out without make up for the first time ever" because noah is soooo supportive, when she's literally already posted 3 posts recently within the last week bragging about how she's started wearing no make up in public?.... She's not even making sense, is she that deluded i don't understand?.... also, eyelash extensions aren't natural so she's not really "makeup free" and natural lol smh.
abimaee
Amateur
Amateur

Post by abimaee » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:38 am

pinkvanilla wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:18 pm
Did she just really post on her story an hour ago about "Going out without make up for the first time ever" because noah is soooo supportive, when she's literally already posted 3 posts recently within the last week bragging about how she's started wearing no make up in public?.... She's not even making sense, is she that deluded i don't understand?.... also, eyelash extensions aren't natural so she's not really "makeup free" and natural lol smh.
Not to mention the fake tan and the filters she uses 🤷‍♀️
livmads726
Amateur
Amateur

Post by livmads726 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:40 am

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 44e00e.jpg[/IMG] found it pretty ironic that she liked this tweet..it’s literally her ImageImage

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by mommaof2cuties » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:08 am

Her fucking hand 😂. This was reposted on one of the gossip pages and everyone is talking about how beautiful she is and I'm just like how does no one else see her half orange hand!?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous2829 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:13 pm

mommaof2cuties wrote:Her fucking hand Image. This was reposted on one of the gossip pages and everyone is talking about how beautiful she is and I'm just like how does no one else see her half orange hand!?
I’ll never understand how girls go out like this and don’t realize how awful it looks...like do they really think no one notices?!

abimaee
Amateur
Amateur

Post by abimaee » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:54 am

anonymous2829 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:13 pm
mommaof2cuties wrote:Her fucking hand Image. This was reposted on one of the gossip pages and everyone is talking about how beautiful she is and I'm just like how does no one else see her half orange hand!?
I’ll never understand how girls go out like this and don’t realize how awful it looks...like do they really think no one notices?!

She doesn't notice because she blocks anyone that isn't blowing steam up her was apparently.

Return to “CaitlinFladager”