CaitlinFladager Part 3

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Post by pepsi- »

Aussiemomma wrote:I can't even deal with this crap right now, I was shown this site and the talk about Caitlin and you all should be so ashamed of yourselves. You are all cyber bullying her and you don't even know who she is. It is so pathetic that you people have to slash influencers to feel better about yourselves there is so much hate on here. Half the crap that has been said in here is so inaccurate. Go get a life !!!
I mean how do you know it’s not true? Some of us actually live by her hometown and have spoke with people she used to fool around with. Her exes like my pictures hun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Post by pepsi- »

The weird thing about her stretch mark love thing is when she had ask fm so many people would ask her for help on how to maintain stretch marks and she always said she never got any so wouldn’t know lol. It was kinda snarky too. So I mean clearly she was lying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GossipPeasant
Amateur
Amateur

Post by GossipPeasant »

god does she ever talk about anything that ISN’T weed related? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Smoking weed isn’t a personality Caitlin
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sadie »

Lol I asked why her husband didn't help with the laundry since it's been months. She blocked me. But seriously, does he just do his own laundry. Does he do nothing? Why doesn't he give her some actual physical help.

Return to “CaitlinFladager”