CaitlinFladager Part 3

Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Unread post by Snow White »

She’s melting down on Instagram, any ideas why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Snow White wrote:She’s melting down on Instagram, any ideas why?

I’m guessing she was probably getting comments accusing her of having another abortion and/or the baby being Noah’s. She’s turned comments off on her photos.

Also, if her skin looks like fried dog shit with all those filters that make Noah and the kids skin look airbrushed, imagine what it looks like in person. I agree that she’s going to age horribly. It’s already happening.

CooperFairbanks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CooperFairbanks »

Christ she looks bloody awful.

Also, "I'm only 25".. Uh, yeah, an adult? That might've worked at 18, but not at 25.

I don't get the impression from Noah's texts that there was any chance the baby was his. It seems like she is using him as a crutch for whatever other shit she has going on, but not that he is directly involved in it. I suspect that Dakota was cheating on her, or for whatever reason they broke up, so she had an abortion and is wanting to pass it off as a miscarriage.

Noah's texts are very much just bland responses to her initiating things.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I get the feeling Noah is trying not to give her any sort of lovey or overly nice text to not lead her on into thinking he wants to get back together. Not to mention at this point I’m sure he knows she’s going to broadcast any sort of #exgoals exchange she initiates. However, if he’s not involved with anyone else atm (which I highly doubt he is thanks to Caitlin mauling him constantly) I doubt he’d kick her out of the bed if she initiated anything physical.

If she didn’t have an abortion and there’s no chance the baby was Noah’s, you’d think she’d just come out and say that instead of crying about how she’s only 25 and is posting a video with no filter (gasp) to tell everyone we don’t know what she’s going through and to stop being so mean. I don’t understand... 25 is a grown ass adult. If she didn’t want people assuming things or judging her, maybe she shouldn’t have announced she was pregnant the second the pee stick showed a positive (or atleast she wants to say she was 5 weeks or whatever, I have my doubts considering the constant “bloated” selfies she’d been taking for weeks prior). There was absolutely no reason to announce that “early”. And then the wording when she posted that story about “I’m no longer pregnant and haven’t been for a while” was strange. Basically, everything she’s shared has led people to their assumptions. She could’ve just shut her mouth and put her phone away and dealt with all of this in private, and no one would’ve had anything to say. It’s very clear she wants everyone to believe she’s sleeping with Noah. If she didn’t like the attention she would stop screenshotting their fucking texts every day. Millions of people have civil and pleasant relationships with their ex. But those people don’t send their ex pictures of them dressed up to go out and text that they “need him” at 9:30pm. She thrives off the attention and assumptions. Noah needs to put his foot down and tell her she needs to focus on their kids and her mental health and move on with her life.

Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

This is so a booty call![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 787f80.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

blahblahblahhh wrote:I get the feeling Noah is trying not to give her any sort of lovey or overly nice text to not lead her on into thinking he wants to get back together. Not to mention at this point I’m sure he knows she’s going to broadcast any sort of #exgoals exchange she initiates. However, if he’s not involved with anyone else atm (which I highly doubt he is thanks to Caitlin mauling him constantly) I doubt he’d kick her out of the bed if she initiated anything physical.

If she didn’t have an abortion and there’s no chance the baby was Noah’s, you’d think she’d just come out and say that instead of crying about how she’s only 25 and is posting a video with no filter (gasp) to tell everyone we don’t know what she’s going through and to stop being so mean. I don’t understand... 25 is a grown ass adult. If she didn’t want people assuming things or judging her, maybe she shouldn’t have announced she was pregnant the second the pee stick showed a positive (or atleast she wants to say she was 5 weeks or whatever, I have my doubts considering the constant “bloated” selfies she’d been taking for weeks prior). There was absolutely no reason to announce that “early”. And then the wording when she posted that story about “I’m no longer pregnant and haven’t been for a while” was strange. Basically, everything she’s shared has led people to their assumptions. She could’ve just shut her mouth and put her phone away and dealt with all of this in private, and no one would’ve had anything to say. It’s very clear she wants everyone to believe she’s sleeping with Noah. If she didn’t like the attention she would stop screenshotting their fucking texts every day. Millions of people have civil and pleasant relationships with their ex. But those people don’t send their ex pictures of them dressed up to go out and text that they “need him” at 9:30pm. She thrives off the attention and assumptions. Noah needs to put his foot down and tell her she needs to focus on their kids and her mental health and move on with her life.

Darn she must’ve deleted those videos because they’re gone! So is the screenshot of her convo with Noah asking if she can come over

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Crying about how hard it is to be judged and then posting her screencapped convo with her ex in an attempt to prove they still fuck lol.. this chick is mental

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Her eyelashes are so bad!! I do believe she’s struggling with mental health tho I suspect there is also substance abuse involved - speaking as someone who’s been there

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 8d8e17.jpg[/IMG]

Nightstalker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nightstalker »

I was thinking the same thing about substance abuse

CooperFairbanks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CooperFairbanks »

Her skin is horrendous. I also suspect she is on something.
GossipQabby21

Unread post by GossipQabby21 »

I heard form someone I trust that she was cheating on dakota with Noah and there’s a chance it was his baby and she left him for Noah and aborted the baby. Every time this girl posts something I feel like she’s so full of shit. She is just looking for attention and using people to make herself feel better. Apperanyly after the abortion she was trying to get dakota back while she was at Noah’s house. This bitch is whacko
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I have hit rock bottom a few times, and not trying to pass judgement on anyone, but she looks SO bad. I mean, even at rock bottom I never looked this bad. And she’s only 25? If she doesn’t get her shit even the slightest bit together her future is VERY bleak

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 619a6e.jpg[/IMG]

cassierowand
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cassierowand »

She does not look good at all in the picture above. Yikessssss
Nightstalker
Amateur
Amateur

She either needs to lay off the spray tan or knock the blonde down a few tones. This looks horrible on her

Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

CaitlinFladager Part 3

Unread post by Snow White »

Nightstalker wrote:She either needs to lay off the spray tan or knock the blonde down a few tones. This looks horrible on her

That and the lashes. Not trying to shit on her, because I believe her appearance is a direct reflection of her mental health.

The spray tan, the haphazardly applied lashes (that make her look high as shit 90% of the time), the over drawn nude lips, heavy makeup. It all screams help me *in her case* in my opinion.
She was such a pretty girl, but the last 2 years she’s been struggling and it’s shown.

Nightstalker
Amateur
Amateur

Caitlin was a gorgeous girl, especially around the time of their wedding. I loved her hair and makeup then. Now it’s just Everything she posts I feel is screaming for help. It’s sad

oliviarose03
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oliviarose03 »

She is 100% still obsessed with Noah. That’s clear as day. I believe she got an abortion because she didnt know which guy was the father. She is overdoing it with the whole co-parenting posts 10 times a day, everyday 🙄
The screenshots posted previously prove her and Noah still fuck and while i believe he may not be in love with her anymore he is also in the wrong by still having a sexual relationship with her. If you guys are fucking still you might as well get back together. She was possibly pregant for Noah and if it was his they might as well had gotten back together. Both are in the wrong for the dysfunctional “relationship” they’re continuing. She’s obsessed with him and he’s just fucking her and in her head she probably thinks deep down he still has feelings for her.
Last point, girly needs to stop with the fake tan and orange filter. She looks like a hot mess. If she dyed her hair green she could audition to be a oompa loompa 😂
Also, why the need to filter your kids? That orange shade makes them look dirty. Her kids are cute without it.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

oliviarose03 wrote:She is 100% still obsessed with Noah. That’s clear as day. I believe she got an abortion because she didnt know which guy was the father. She is overdoing it with the whole co-parenting posts 10 times a day, everyday Image
The screenshots posted previously prove her and Noah still fuck and while i believe he may not be in love with her anymore he is also in the wrong by still having a sexual relationship with her. If you guys are fucking still you might as well get back together. She was possibly pregant for Noah and if it was his they might as well had gotten back together. Both are in the wrong for the dysfunctional “relationship” they’re continuing. She’s obsessed with him and he’s just fucking her and in her head she probably thinks deep down he still has feelings for her.
Last point, girly needs to stop with the fake tan and orange filter. She looks like a hot mess. If she dyed her hair green she could audition to be a oompa loompa Image
Also, why the need to filter your kids? That orange shade makes them look dirty. Her kids are cute without it.
I kind of wonder if Noah is actually a complete asshole because it’s 100% obvious how obsessed she still is with him, so why continue fucking her (it’s clear he does) knowing that it’s going to perpetuate her obsession and fill her with hope that he’ll get back with her, if he knows that he never wants a relationship with her again?

I know she’s acting slutty in some ways, especially if she didn’t know who the baby’s father was, but she’s likely dating other guys to try and make Noah jealous. Fucking her when she is in a relationship with someone else? C’mon dude. He probably likes having her still hung up on him.

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Snow White wrote:
Nightstalker wrote:She either needs to lay off the spray tan or knock the blonde down a few tones. This looks horrible on her

That and the lashes. Not trying to shit on her, because I believe her appearance is a direct reflection of her mental health.

The spray tan, the haphazardly applied lashes (that make her look high as shit 90% of the time), the over drawn nude lips, heavy makeup. It all screams help me *in her case* in my opinion.
She was such a pretty girl, but the last 2 years she’s been struggling and it’s shown.

It’s not even fun to snark on her anymore, because her life is just so fucking sad. I honestly feel bad for her, and I hope she gets it together for her kids because they must be so confused. I’m a mother of 2 as well, but I’m also the same age as her and feel like she’s spiraling and using her age and the fact that she was a young mother to justify her problems as a “normal” part of “growing up”, but she needs to realize she needs serious help. Not a couple months of therapy and meds and then quitting when she feels better. Mental health doesn’t work like that. Sometimes you feel good for a while, but that doesn’t mean you stop therapy and whatever else. I’ve also felt at times like I needed to talk to someone because it is really hard to be a young mom, and sometimes I feel fine and think I can stop therapy, but I continue to work on myself to provide a stable life for my kids. My husband and I work hard at our marriage and take our kids’ stability very seriously. Just because we were young when we had them doesn’t mean we can lash out and act like teenagers when we feel like it

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I agree it’s not fun to snark on her anymore. She’s clearly in a really bad, dark place.

Return to “CaitlinFladager”