anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 5d0ffb.jpg[/IMG]
Girl needs to stop.....wtf is she trying to prove? *posts flirty pics of her and Noah constantly* bUt We’RE NoT ToGETheRImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shannleigh893
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by shannleigh893 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 93e416.jpg[/IMG]

Why does she think this looks good.
Her skin is so blotchy all the time

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her fake tan is literally always SO splotchy, especially around her tattoos. It’s so so bad

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 8c7467.jpg[/IMG]
This is really sad so I’m not going to be snarky here but I’m genuinely curious what she means by “trying” to take her own life and then “so glad she didn’t”...like did she actually try to commit suicide and was found and saved before she died? Or did she just plan on doing it and then decided not to?

kristunn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kristunn »

Yeah, people definitely asked you about why you post photos with Noah and asking why you don't just stay together. Of course you're not just making up a whole bunch of bullshit for attention and out of desperation because your "co-parenting goals", because your "teen mom goals", "relationship goals" and "high school sweetheart goals" are no longer relevant or interesting.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 0be287.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

xoxoal3xandra
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xoxoal3xandra »

kristunn wrote:Yeah, people definitely asked you about why you post photos with Noah and asking why you don't just stay together. Of course you're not just making up a whole bunch of bullshit for attention and out of desperation because your "co-parenting goals", because your "teen mom goals", "relationship goals" and "high school sweetheart goals" are no longer relevant or interesting.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 0be287.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I sure wouldn’t talk like that about a “friend”

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

I’m friend with my ex. We hangout and we would never be together again. However, I don’t post photos of him asleep on me on Valentine’s Day - don’t get me wrong we’re great friends. But that’s it.

shannleigh893
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by shannleigh893 »

Okay second post about her face lmao but I CANT. Girlfriend needs to learn to blenddddd her make up and her fake tan! She knows what parts of her face she wants to lighten (middle of forehead, under eyes, above jawline) but she just puts light color there and doesn’t blend it

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

pepsi- wrote:I’m friend with my ex. We hangout and we would never be together again. However, I don’t post photos of him asleep on me on Valentine’s Day - don’t get me wrong we’re great friends. But that’s it.

Umm what?! I didn’t see that pic! Not surprised because she deletes 50% of what she posts Image he was actually sleeping on her?! She’s so weird with her whole “we’re just great coparents” bullshit

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

anonymous2829 wrote:
pepsi- wrote:I’m friend with my ex. We hangout and we would never be together again. However, I don’t post photos of him asleep on me on Valentine’s Day - don’t get me wrong we’re great friends. But that’s it.

Umm what?! I didn’t see that pic! Not surprised because she deletes 50% of what she posts Image he was actually sleeping on her?! She’s so weird with her whole “we’re just great coparents” bullshit

Well it was on her insta story and he was laying on her shoulder with his eyes closed lol.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

She posted a pic of her five year old daughter topless. SICKENING. This chick would sell her daughter into child sex slavery for e-fame, 100%

jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

shilohjulia wrote:She posted a pic of her five year old daughter topless. SICKENING. This chick would sell her daughter into child sex slavery for e-fame, 100%

I literally gasped out loud when i saw that..and she's in the bath no less! Does she have any brains at all? She really cares more about likes than about her kids safety. Fucking disgusting.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

I was super shocked to see that too. Like people have been making it very well known these days about the dangers of posting pictures of your kids like that, especially when you’re someone with so many followers

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

anonymous2829 wrote:I was super shocked to see that too. Like people have been making it very well known these days about the dangers of posting pictures of your kids like that, especially when you’re someone with so many followers

I’m surprised instagram hasn’t taken that photo down. I’m going to report it.

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

I reported it too. How many reports does it take for Instagram to remove a post?! It literally lists “nude or partially nude children” as reason to remove a post...sooo why is it still there?!

Biggie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Biggie »

does anyone find it odd that she has her 5 year old daughter look after her? I understand the importance of mental health, but to me having her 5 year old get her a bath ready and do a face mask for her just seems like to much for a 5 year old to handle. (I don’t have kids; but it just seems like she is putting so much on Ari and maybe cause some issues later on, where Ari feels a sort of obligation to look after her) please feel free to give me your perspective, it just seems like it’s a lot for a child to look after and I don’t mean any disrespect at all! Just an opinion!

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

I agree. But I also wonder how much she “coached” Ari in that video...all of her videos are painfully fake..it’s obvious she copies ideas off the internet that she thinks will go viral

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Biggie wrote:does anyone find it odd that she has her 5 year old daughter look after her? I understand the importance of mental health, but to me having her 5 year old get her a bath ready and do a face mask for her just seems like to much for a 5 year old to handle. (I don’t have kids; but it just seems like she is putting so much on Ari and maybe cause some issues later on, where Ari feels a sort of obligation to look after her) please feel free to give me your perspective, it just seems like it’s a lot for a child to look after and I don’t mean any disrespect at all! Just an opinion!

As someone who watched their parent to depressed to get out of bed for months and months at a time. Yeah it was shitty. Then at a young age your trying to figure out how to pay for groceries while taking care of ur siblings.
But the video is painfully edited so Image

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

She looks so awful lately, I think she’s struggling with depression again...

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 982dbb.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 7257b2.jpg[/IMG]
So how is this not a relationship? Kinda seems like more than “friends”....

Return to “CaitlinFladager”