CaitlinFladager Part 3

AppleShampoo
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Unread post by AppleShampoo »

She boosted about how smart her son was because the teacher e mailed her that he could count to 10 in kindergarten. I replied with what the school goals were in the US for kindergarten and asked her if things were similar in Canada and she blocked me.
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

pinkvanilla wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:38 am Love how she's boasted about being vegan nonstop for YEARS (it was even in her bio at one point, and all over posts and stories) and now all of sudden she's talking casually about how she's cooking chicken and pork and eating it. Hmm.. drastic personality change or was she faking it all along for clout?
Or her whole thing on raising kids vegan and why it’s better. Also the scared of meat thing confused me bc she talks about eating steak and showing it all the time
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Seems like she copies Anna Saccone with the whole "my son wears dresses" thing. Of course it's normal for a boy to want to dress up especially when they have sisters. I feel really sorry for this kid and how much bullying he will get later on.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Now she's diagnosed her new puppy with anxiety 🤦🏻‍♀️ and damn she is SKINNY!!!! 😳
Thathotmomma
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Thathotmomma »

According to her TikTok her daughter also has emetophobia as well as anxiety 🙄
I saw how skinny she was. That is not healthy. Could it be because Noah is treating her bad? He hardly interacts with her on the videos so I can just imagine how he treats her off camera.
Or is it because she wants to play the anorexic card next.
GossipGirlXO27
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GossipGirlXO27 »

Has anyone seen that episode of sponge bob where squidwird becomes beautiful?? That’s what Noah reminds me of when she posts pictures of him. He looks like he’s had work done or like a Barbie doll. Creeps me out 😑 also are they married?
abimaee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by abimaee »

Courtneyshayne wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:23 am Now she's diagnosed her new puppy with anxiety 🤦🏻‍♀️ and damn she is SKINNY!!!! 😳
Came back for this!! She is basically a skeleton with skin! I stopped following her on instagram cause I couldn't bear to read the novel length captions ( that's shes already been over 2 photos ago) she would leave on a photo of noah bringing home a fry pan or something.
Maybe she has that Munchausen syndrome and the Munchausen syndrome by proxy cause surely not everyone she comes in contact with has anxiety or some off the walls mental issues.
hoodielife
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hoodielife »

The house they’re renting went up for sale today! Any guesses on if she’ll talk about it? (Editing because I realize this came off as creepy...lol, I look at our local real estate every day because although husband and I aren’t planning on selling right now we would if the perfect home were to come up, also it’s relaxing for some reason 😂)
DaisyBelle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by DaisyBelle »

Holy crap!!! Did anyone see her story today about the scale? She’s 98.1lbs?! That’s way too low! Wasn’t she the one who was all about body positivity last year? Always showing off her stomach?
pampam1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pampam1 »

DaisyBelle wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:25 pm Holy crap!!! Did anyone see her story today about the scale? She’s 98.1lbs?! That’s way too low! Wasn’t she the one who was all about body positivity last year? Always showing off her stomach?

Yup whatever she can do that's trendy. Last year she was "overweight" (not in my eyes but ok) and showing stretch marks and stuff. Now she's back to being too skinny, over tanned and that gross bleached hair with bad extensions.
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

hoodielife wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:25 pm The house they’re renting went up for sale today! Any guesses on if she’ll talk about it? (Editing because I realize this came off as creepy...lol, I look at our local real estate every day because although husband and I aren’t planning on selling right now we would if the perfect home were to come up, also it’s relaxing for some reason 😂)
She’s so weird. She said why she’s moving and just said she knew it wasn’t her forever home like no it’s being sold... just say that lol
DaisyBelle
Wallflower
Wallflower

pepsi- wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:25 am
hoodielife wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:25 pm The house they’re renting went up for sale today! Any guesses on if she’ll talk about it? (Editing because I realize this came off as creepy...lol, I look at our local real estate every day because although husband and I aren’t planning on selling right now we would if the perfect home were to come up, also it’s relaxing for some reason 😂)
She’s so weird. She said why she’s moving and just said she knew it wasn’t her forever home like no it’s being sold... just say that lol
I'm confused. How can a rental be considered you "forever home"? Don't people usually say that about houses they actually own?
hoodielife
Wallflower
Wallflower

DaisyBelle wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:38 pm
I'm confused. How can a rental be considered you "forever home"? Don't people usually say that about houses they actually own?

She wants people to believe she owned it, and that they own this one too. Her dad posted in our neighborhood group before the house was listed asking for rentals for his daughter/son in law and their kids and dog, obviously for her. The new listing she’s showing is also a rental, but she wants everyone to believe they bought it 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s embarrassing. Why not just be honest instead of misleading?
pinkvanilla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pinkvanilla »

That's so weird! Why does she pretend to be "real" over social media, yet is so deceiving...
DaisyBelle
Wallflower
Wallflower

hoodielife wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:55 pm

She wants people to believe she owned it, and that they own this one too. Her dad posted in our neighborhood group before the house was listed asking for rentals for his daughter/son in law and their kids and dog, obviously for her. The new listing she’s showing is also a rental, but she wants everyone to believe they bought it 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s embarrassing. Why not just be honest instead of misleading?
It's just so odd! People knew they were only renting the last place. She's now saying how she thinks this place will be their "forever home" but it can't be unless the owner decide they want to actually sell it to them! Why pretend to be "real" and "open" on social media but continue to lie and make people think their lives are amazing?!
hoodielife
Wallflower
Wallflower

DaisyBelle wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:16 am
hoodielife wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:55 pm

It's just so odd! People knew they were only renting the last place. She's now saying how she thinks this place will be their "forever home" but it can't be unless the owner decide they want to actually sell it to them! Why pretend to be "real" and "open" on social media but continue to lie and make people think their lives are amazing?!
Insecurity, I guess. She’s young, hopefully with age she can realize she is enough without lying or manipulating her life to look more “perfect”. I remember being young and doing the same thing on social media, luckily I didn’t have hundreds of thousands of followers lol. I’m late twenties now, happily married with a daughter and I no longer feel the need to elaborate my life for social media followers. I think it’s something you can grow out of, especially once you are truly happy with your life, in whatever season it’s in.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Aren't houses really expensive in Canada. I mean no shame if they can't afford it to buy one yet. And she's never said "we own our home" so she's not outright lying lol i figure 99% of her followers don't care enough to notice if she owns her house or not.
hoodielife
Wallflower
Wallflower

sadie wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:50 pm Aren't houses really expensive in Canada. I mean no shame if they can't afford it to buy one yet. And she's never said "we own our home" so she's not outright lying lol i figure 99% of her followers don't care enough to notice if she owns her house or not.
They are, yes. I live on the same mountain she lives on, we bought 2.5 years ago for $720k and our neighbours just sold (similar home, smaller lot) for over 1.2M, so yes, expensive. I think the point is that she goes out of her way to act like they own “this was never going to be our forever home”, talking about renos they were planning on doing, how now this home is “perfect” and hopefully their “forever home” when it’s a rented townhome...not terminology most renters used. She wants people to believe they owned the last one and she wants people to believe they sold it and and bought this “house” (which is a townhome, which again; they are renting). There is nothing wrong with renting- most people do, the problem lies in the intentional deceit where she does everything she can to make people believe she owns, when she just doesn’t. Why focus on being “real” when she’s so deceitful? Why just not be genuine?
pampam1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pampam1 »

She just posted the sold sign from the house they were renting. Wow she's really trying to sell that they owned it
hoodielife
Wallflower
Wallflower

She’s always like “don’t judge me for smoking weed, it’s my “glass of wine” at the end of the night…yet she drinks alcohol all day every day 🙄 I partake in both and *gasp* drink beer around my daughter on weekends/when we go out for a meal but I’m certainly not drinking allllll day every day.

Return to “CaitlinFladager”