Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

livmads726
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Unread post by livmads726 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 34abae.jpg[/IMG] was just coming here to post this and ask if it was real. What’s everyone’s thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

How long have they been together?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Oh Jesus. She’s been open about struggling immensely with her mental health the last few years. She’s only been with this guy for a few months, and he has full custody of his daughter? So, if they’re already living together (or will be soon) she’s basically already added a 3rd child since she’s most likely playing Mom. Now adding a 4th? I don’t see this going well.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Her next shtick will be posting photos of Noah holding the new baby with #blendedfamilygoalz captions. I still think it’s so weird that she posts way more photos of Noah than any of the boyfriends she’s been through, and he posts 0 of her. I feel like she’s still totally in love with him. If things were switched and Noah was already having another baby with someone else I bet she’d have a breakdown.

Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

Guess it's real [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 0acd59.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

livmads726
Talker
Talker

Unread post by livmads726 »

She’s said that her and the new boyfriend live together. But they haven’t been together for long at all (maybe a few months?) I think she introduced him to the kids and made their relationship public way too soon. Its also way too early to move in together never mind to be having a baby !

Unread post by Guest »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 6c1e43.jpg[/IMG]

I thought this picture was so bizarre when she posted it. Does her boyfriends ex have a name, or did she just want praise for being around her new guys ex?

Also, holy shit they announced this fast. She’s only 5 weeks.

They’ve been together about 6 months.
breyonce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by breyonce »

boyfriend’s ex is Scatha Fadden

brinxo25
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by brinxo25 »

Hi everyone, I was the one who posted about her boyfriend’s ex being shot. Just wanted to update that I made a mistake while reading her posts. I missed a small sentence where she went from talking about the father of her baby (Caitlin’s boyfriend) to a different ex. Sorry for the confusion. That being said, his ex was shot in the head and almost died. Crazy story, I can’t imagine Caitlin’s boyfriend felt. Sorry for any uproar my misinformation caused.
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

So the story about her getting shot is true. But it wasn’t the baby daddy Caitlin’s boyfriend. It was another ex, the baby daddy and the ex ended due to her addiction.

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

People are now calling her out about her post showing her “too much pasta” bloat with a big belly because she was actually pregnant. But holy shit announcing at only 5 weeks?? She may not have even known she was pregnant then. And like were they trying?? Because she’s been openly drinking and posting about drinking up until very recently (I’m not saying she did anything wrong, I’m sure she didn’t know..but if you’re trying you should be careful about that...) this is all so crazy! She’s known him for like 5 minutes...I can’t see this lasting

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

I find it funny that she’s posting “bump” pics at barely 6 weeks. I have the same exact body type as her, so I get it because my stomach looked just like that basically the second I got a positive test with my second baby..but let’s call it for what it is..it’s not the “baby” at this point, it’s bloating from all the early pregnancy hormones, the baby is literally the size of a sesame seed

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

pepsi- wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:16 pm So the story about her getting shot is true. But it wasn’t the baby daddy Caitlin’s boyfriend. It was another ex, the baby daddy and the ex ended due to her addiction.

A news article I read says it was an accidental shooting
Mamajama123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamajama123 »

I honestly just can’t with this girl. She is all over the damn place. She went from wanting to be the perfect highschool sweetheart couple that survived “teen” pregnancy to wanting to be the perfect co parents that get along oh so great to being just like every other single mother on YouTube/Instagram. Jumping right out of one relationship into another and then having a baby immediately after getting together. At this pont She is no different from how ivyonna or Sierra were. The only difference is that she’s gotten divorced and they haven’t. I mean if you already have three kids combined and just got together why throw another baby into the mix so soon? It makes no sense especially for someone who just went through a serious battle with mental illness. I feel like she got pregnant just because she had nothing else keeping her “fame” afloat and her other two pregnancies worked so now she is trying to use the same stunt again.
kristunn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kristunn »

ImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 5f1491.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Honestly why would she want her first bump photo to be a mirror selfie in a public bathroom next to an open trashcan, oh and also it's an ad for a phone case #classy
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mamajama123 wrote:I honestly just can’t with this girl. She is all over the damn place. She went from wanting to be the perfect highschool sweetheart couple that survived “teen” pregnancy to wanting to be the perfect co parents that get along oh so great to being just like every other single mother on YouTube/Instagram. Jumping right out of one relationship into another and then having a baby immediately after getting together. At this pont She is no different from how ivyonna or Sierra were. The only difference is that she’s gotten divorced and they haven’t. I mean if you already have three kids combined and just got together why throw another baby into the mix so soon? It makes no sense especially for someone who just went through a serious battle with mental illness. I feel like she got pregnant just because she had nothing else keeping her “fame” afloat and her other two pregnancies worked so now she is trying to use the same stunt again.
She’s taking notes from britneyandbaby and Jess!

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... c2cd41.jpg[/IMG]
Omg thanks Caitlin like what would we ever do without your extensive knowledge and advice about coparenting!!! You are the expert! Get a new boyfriend before your divorce is final, break up and get another one, and add another kid after knowing him for 5 minutes! You’re such #goals !!

CaitlinFladager Part 3

Unread post by Guest »

[.]
Last edited by Guest on Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “CaitlinFladager”