CaitlinFladager Part 3

pepsi-
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Unread post by pepsi- »

She liked this tweet “You are absolutely allowed to abandon a relationship that no longer works for you regardless of the type of relationship or the length of it. Being in love is not a reason to stay in a situation where your needs aren’t being met.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

Lmao[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... c25235.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 3c8f6c.jpg[/img]
She liked that girls response

momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momandwife88 »

Noahs new fb says hes in a relationship. Hmmm maybe he did leave her
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

momandwife88 wrote:Noahs new fb says hes in a relationship. Hmmm maybe he did leave her
Omg seriously?! Can you post a screenshot?? When I look at his FB I don’t see any relationship status but maybe I have the wrong one or it’s because I’m not friends with him?

momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur

this seems to be his new fb. he has only 12 friend so its likely a recent account. and caitlin is on his friends too.but unlike last account, he doesn't mention being married. just says he's in a relationship. he probably got tired of her obsession with herself and her social media "career".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
valeriyabondx
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by valeriyabondx »

momandwife88 wrote:this seems to be his new fb. he has only 12 friend so its likely a recent account. and caitlin is on his friends too.but unlike last account, he doesn't mention being married. just says he's in a relationship. he probably got tired of her obsession with herself and her social media "career".

Tbh, I’ve seen that account ages ago. I actually think that was his first ever account, which he possibly lost the password to. This account could have been up, before Ari was born, hence the relationship status. Noah isn’t likely to re-add Caitlin, just on one social platform. He has also unfriended Caitlin’s father, but is still friends with Caitlin’s mother and sister. Noah is far too loyal to be dating anyone yet, he would at least wait until the legalisation of their soon-to-be divorce. Also, i thoroughly agree that Caitlin is just trash, though Noah tried his best to keep her happy, and his family together. I personally think he’s going to go for full custody. Good luck to him!

momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur

yup. Noah seemed very loyal. Working long hours and then cooking and cleaning while caitlin spent all her waking hours on social media or getting stupid stuff done to hersel. Not to mention constantly asking him to pose for *perfect* family pics. I gv it to Noah for bearing her bs for long as he did.
momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur

she can't stand criticism. the last comment will be gone within minutes lol. she looks fake af in her latest ig pic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

Did she dye her daughter's hair or is that a filter???

Also she's looking like a fucking Barbie [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 4274e4.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 81f1dc.jpg[/img]

momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur

lol mason commented on how stunning she is
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I hope Noah goes for full custody. That would be the nail in the coffin of her fake social media persona. She will most likely end up a drugged up stripper by 30. Canada is a liberal country and i could see them siding with a father... he will at least get joint custody. Her posts of her children are all so superficial. She just says her kids are beautiful. Noah actually says they are his world or explains things about them. She plays gangsta rap and makes her toddler dance. She’s a horrible fake human being.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Oh and as for Mason lol. She is in a fake internet “relationship” with a man she never met and most likely never will. It’s not even like he lives closeby over the border. He’s in Nevada and she’s in British Columbia. Both have kids and neither seem to have much money. So yeah... that’s going nowhere but cybersex. Pathetic.

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

Noah SO deserves full custody, you can easily tell those kids are his world - he wouldn't have stayed with Caitlin as long as he did if it weren't for them.
To Caitlin, kids = money + attention

momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur

caitlin is insecure and starting to *experiment* the world around her only recently. its no wonder shes changed so drastically because shes getting a feel of the freedom that she didnt explore before having kids. shes messed up. not sure why she thinks her fake tan and hair looks good. she looks gross and so plastic. hopefully Noah finds someone more sweet and loyal and grounded like him.
Puglover
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Puglover »

Mason liked the comment someone made under his last post,asking if him and Caitlin were dating.
This pretty much confirms it

Also,Noah’s comments are back on instagram and everyone keeps asking about him and Caitlin
momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur

whats noahs ig
Puglover
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Puglover »

@noahjslomski
pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pikapikachu »

I commented on one of his pictures a few months back asking if they were together. I got blocked. I think if they just came out and said they weren’t together they’d be surprised at the support they’d get. Not to mention Caitlin would get “props” for being a single, young mother. More fame. You think she’d soak that up.
Anonymous1017
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Anonymous1017 »

Noah liked Mason’s comment on Caitlin’s photo saying how stunning she was? I’m so confused

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Return to “CaitlinFladager”