Jovingave
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Unread post by Jovingave »

Guys.

A while back she posted to her story— she was placing 4 pieces of bread into a toaster with 4 slots and captioned it something amongst the lines of “omg this is amazing I can toast all of these together at once” (I can’t remember the exact details of this but you get the idea lol) I replied to the comment and said lol did you just discover this in 2020?
I didn’t think there was anything bitchy about it at all. Well anyways, SHE BLOCKED ME because of my reply lmaooo wtf.
I cannot believe that a majority of her followers are real I really can’t. For one she has the time to look at every little story reply clearly, and two she goes ahead and blocks all of the real people right away if they’re not just liking and applauding whatever she posts.

What a joke.
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

She diagnoses herself with something new each month
IBO
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by IBO »

Sounds like every youtube mom
Fluffthedemonic
Discord name: CuriousOne

Unread post by Fluffthedemonic »

Omg can I just say how sad I am that I found this post in 2024 instead of 2018. I followed her after the bs with Dakota's baby and HOLY SHIT the way this woman twists and turns the truth. I started following her because of her cannabis content and loved the way she was "transparent" about her life and struggles. I've been suffering with anxiety since a teenager so this type of content really resonated with me. Me and my husband also suffer our periods of difficulty however we never broke up so that part of her story really spoke to me as well. What she never mentioned was the ugly, gritty truth behind her break up with her husband. I sat here and read five years worth of posts about her and I just wanna say that I am shocked but also very grateful for posts like this

Return to “CaitlinFladager”