• Advertisement

Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Postby fuzzyjeans » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:26 pm

You guys, Caroline was fired and probably is getting arrested. She also deleted her Facebook account because so many people were messaging her about the child abuse allegations. I’m willing to bet her mom is also going to push for her to put this child up for adoption as well. After all of these years, I hate to say that I’m not entirely surprised that this is happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fuzzyjeans
Informer

Advertisement

Postby deannaroseo » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:14 pm

Reason #172637 why I will never put my daughters in daycare. You don’t know who’s really watching your kids! Even if they appear normal, they could be sitting on their ass texting their friends about how much they hate your child.
How this psycho ever got hired at a daycare is beyond me.
deannaroseo
Informer

Postby SilverLady01 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:08 pm

Well daycare when daycares are presentable offer to kids socialization. The key is to find a way to look around a good one. By not giving that socialization to your child don't think you are making a favor to them or protecting them. You deprive them from experiences. Caroline is a bad example and not the rule. Each to their own but not all daycares are bad neither all caregivers are like her. It's up to the parent to be on top of that.
SilverLady01
Informer

Postby lovebug1212 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:10 pm

SilverLady01 wrote:Well daycare when daycares are presentable offer to kids socialization. The key is to find a way to look around a good one. By not giving that socialization to your child don't think you are making a favor to them or protecting them. You deprive them from experiences. Caroline is a bad example and not the rule. Each to their own but not all daycares are bad neither all caregivers are like her. It's up to the parent to be on top of that.
I take my child to the park to let her play with other kids, she has 11 nieces and nephews with the oldest being 4 years older than her who she sees almost daily, I take her to mommy and me groups, she gets socialization. DONT tell me I’m doing something wrong by keeping my kid home.

lovebug1212
Talker

Postby SilverLady01 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:20 pm

lovebug1212 wrote:
SilverLady01 wrote:Well daycare when daycares are presentable offer to kids socialization. The key is to find a way to look around a good one. By not giving that socialization to your child don't think you are making a favor to them or protecting them. You deprive them from experiences. Caroline is a bad example and not the rule. Each to their own but not all daycares are bad neither all caregivers are like her. It's up to the parent to be on top of that.
I take my child to the park to let her play with other kids, she has 11 nieces and nephews with the oldest being 4 years older than her who she sees almost daily, I take her to mommy and me groups, she gets socialization. DONT tell me I’m doing something wrong by keeping my kid home.

If you read that from my post then for sure you got it wrong. What I said was that not all daycares are bad. If you want others to not judge you then don't judge as well. Just because Caroline was like that that does make all caregivers bad. Just saying....
SilverLady01
Informer

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)