Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

pikapikachu wrote:
KimKardashian wrote:
fuzzyjeans wrote:Can someone post a photo of Kaytee’s baby? Curiosity has me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... e315df.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... fd77cb.jpg[/IMG]

Am I the only one who thinks it’s kinda screwed up to post pics of other people’s kids? Not to mention I’d be careful with that first one. It’s got a professional watermark. I’d hate for someone to get in trouble over posting a pic they don’t have permission to by the photographer..

This whole site is based on posting pics we don’t have permission to. I think it would be shut down by now. Whatever you post online is fair game. These pics belong to the internet now.

pikapikachu
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by pikapikachu »

Aboogabooga wrote:
pikapikachu wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks it’s kinda screwed up to post pics of other people’s kids? Not to mention I’d be careful with that first one. It’s got a professional watermark. I’d hate for someone to get in trouble over posting a pic they don’t have permission to by the photographer..

This whole site is based on posting pics we don’t have permission to. I think it would be shut down by now. Whatever you post online is fair game. These pics belong to the internet now.

I’m just trying to avoid anyone getting in trouble. That pic is watermarked. I did professional photography for a bit and I do know some rules and regulations. For example I had a license stating my photos couldn’t be posted just anywhere if they had my watermark.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Did anyone see she's doing a "birth control cleanse" and got some prenatals? This girl is trying to trap her 1178th boyfriend and she isn't even trying to hide it.

Unread post by Guest »

Hayes isn't even 1 and he's been around at least three Daddys/daddy figures. Caroline literally calls them that. It's so sad to me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

invasionofliars wrote:Hayes isn't even 1 and he's been around at least three Daddys/daddy figures. Caroline literally calls them that. It's so sad to me.
I know of 2 she’s posted about and that includes her now boyfriend. And she answered in a q&a before her last bf wasn’t daddy to Hayes.

Unread post by Guest »

That doesn't make it any better.
Hayes doesn't need to know anyone as daddy. He doesn't even know what a dad is, he is not actively missing one. Stop pushing it on your infant. But maybe that's just me.
pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

invasionofliars wrote:That doesn't make it any better.
Hayes doesn't need to know anyone as daddy. He doesn't even know what a dad is, he is not actively missing one. Stop pushing it on your infant. But maybe that's just me.
She’s mentioned before how they aren’t pushing her bf being daddy on him. To me it kind of just seems like it’s her boyfriend. Which I personally don’t see anything wrong with. Are single moms not supposed to date?

Return to “Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)”