• Advertisement

TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby mandy88 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:51 pm

Finally the Bebo situation has been addressed. She needed to move into a senior-friendly house with no stairs and bigger doorways. Nia's dad I guess refuses to move but will come to visit Bebo.

I wonder if the rats have moved back in to the Rader house after their cheeseball feast haha.
mandy88
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby flightlessbird » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:00 pm

Since Sam likes fixing up stuff why doesn't he offer to fix their house to make it "senior-friendly". Ya know since they're rolling in dough. Too much time and money spent/wasted on the Oklahoma house I guess. I think it's a weird situation.
flightlessbird
True Gossiper

Postby Eclairsu » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:47 pm

flightlessbird wrote:Since Sam likes fixing up stuff why doesn't he offer to fix their house to make it "senior-friendly". Ya know since they're rolling in dough. Too much time and money spent/wasted on the Oklahoma house I guess. I think it's a weird situation.

Sam build something not for himself? That would be too thoughtful of him, I think. >w<
Eclairsu
Talker

Postby KaterTot » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:37 pm

Eclairsu wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:Since Sam likes fixing up stuff why doesn't he offer to fix their house to make it "senior-friendly". Ya know since they're rolling in dough. Too much time and money spent/wasted on the Oklahoma house I guess. I think it's a weird situation.

Sam build something not for himself? That would be too thoughtful of him, I think. >w<

Can you imagine though? First he would start knocking down their walls, pull out all of their plumbing and then spend 5 months every weekend playing with building a deck.
KaterTot
Gossiper

Postby Eclairsu » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:46 pm

KaterTot wrote:
Eclairsu wrote:

Can you imagine though? First he would start knocking down their walls, pull out all of their plumbing and then spend 5 months every weekend playing with building a deck.

Haha, at that rate, she would need to stay at a senior living home anyways. Since Sam never uses help and likes to take forever. >w< lol
Eclairsu
Talker

Postby brownprincess93 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:36 pm

Nia's life has become so boring, like atleast she had something going on before when she had her wreath business and Sam was working - now they are both jobless losers!! That stupid game she has with the kids looking for sippy cups is showing how sad and lazy she's become! Also - was Symphony just hanging out in a robe with nothing on underneath? Are you kidding me? She's in school and almost 9 years old, that's super weird!! Baby Chucky looks creepy in the entire vlog! I just skipped through Sam's parts. Nia treats Symphony like she's 5 so she freaked out when that girl said she was turning 9 as well, like wake up your kids are getting bigger and they aren't all toddlers!!
brownprincess93
True Gossiper

Postby brownprincess93 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:55 pm

It's so gross that the kids go out in the yard and play while wearing their pajama's and slippers - then they go back in the house and walk around everywhere too :? Ofcourse Nia has to show Sam face-timing them, we all know she is trying to make everyone think they are so madly in love :( Symphony went to the birthday party still dressed in her pjs like a homeless child! Sam is such a loser showing off his friends house, like I'm sure they don't want their privacy exposed on YouTube!! Go see Nia at 14:00 for some more fake vlogging trying to act like she loved the cheeseball idea - like honestly divorce his disgusting ass already!!
brownprincess93
True Gossiper

Postby 1finn » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:31 am

Really noticed in the last few vlogs, when Sam and Nia are not with each other, they are happier then ever. Take a look at the snowball fight Sam had with Heath, pure fun and joy from Sam, and Nia with her friends at her late night party, again pure laughter and joy.....just shows that they are trying way to hard when they are together, to convince others that they are happy together.
1finn
Talker

Postby brownprincess93 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:08 pm

Baby Chucky always looks like she's been crying when she comes out of the car - clearly because Nia let's her sit in the other car seat all the time that she's not even old enough to sit in!! Why does Nia always dress her in grandma outfits? This kid is never wearing something comfortable, it's always dresses like she's going to a redneck garden party! Nia caught her fall on the stairs since she was sitting and vlogging - where was Sam?? #UselessDoucheLord he just shows up to make an appearance, what an ass!! Symphony picks wedgies everytime they go for gymnastics, Nia clearly doesn't want to buy bigger clothes for her since that would mean she has to admit she's growing up! Fake vlogging at 9:30 - Nia's expressions are the worst!!
brownprincess93
True Gossiper

Postby brownprincess93 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:29 pm

Sam posted a photo of the OK house but referred to it as the "man cave" - Nia posted a picture of her girls in matching outfits (what else is new) and said that she was having a hard day (like everyday) and posting this picture made things better for her. Their lives are just so sad and it's very clear they don't have their priorities in order. The kids think this is normal and will grow up to thinking this is okay and nothing is wrong - but it's completely NOT normal for two people to be living in different cities every week because they CHOOSE to live that way!
brownprincess93
True Gossiper

Postby mandy88 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:05 pm

So I guess we can add Nia's blog to the list of abandoned projects. How many times are we going to watch her colour her hair or do her eyebrows or makeup to walk in the door to a blank faced Sam haha. At least she got somewhat of a reaction from Symphony.

I do not really understand these GC meetings they go to, but I find it strange that Sam and that kid who barely looks like he is in high school are going to be "partnered up". I feel bad for the kid because we all know Sam is just going to tease him like he does with all kids to make himself seem more mature than he is.
mandy88
Amateur

Postby brownprincess93 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:19 pm

"I'm not like a regular mom - I'm a cool mom" hahahah this is Nia's desperation in a nutshell!! Those babysitters probably don't want to be in their rat infested house, or Sam probably gives them his creepy stare downs when they show up :? Sam acting like a douche because he didn't want to be at Symphony's school meeting, I'm sure their "gifted" child is the best on the planet hahaha...okay wow at the 3 minute mark you can tell that part was staged, what else is new? The Nia show starts at the 6 minute mark - her desperation for attention from Sam (who knows then that will end) and making people comment on her video about her yoga and hair is so stupid!!
brownprincess93
True Gossiper

Postby Birdie89 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:25 pm

Nia, look out girl, your husband’s new “accountability partner” is a teenage boy from church. What are these people thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Birdie89
Talker

Postby Eclairsu » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:02 pm

And leave to these idiots to still keep their infant forward facing. >w<; She still doesn't reach the weight, age, or height requirements to be forward facing. But they do love being immature parents who lack any common sense or obey the laws. If they get in a accident, that's going to be on their heads since this was easily avoidable.
Eclairsu
Talker

Postby Eclairsu » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:29 pm

Hahahahaha, I had made a comment about that. And someone named "Mom" tried to tell me how the age use to be 1 years old but is now 2. Like okay? So that makes a difference how? And told me I don't know the baby's weight. I mean, Juliet looks kind of chunky but I highly doubt she's near 35 lbs or over the height. Hell, my child is barely over 35lbs and 3 and half feet at 3 years old. And since she was a baby, her weight and height was always in the higher range. Juliet doesn't look like she makes the requirements at all. Then this lady proceeds to tell me I'm a jerk and I'm going to be alone and no one will listen to me. lol Their FanBasic are just as nutso as they are. They will defend anything they do.
Eclairsu
Talker

Postby brownprincess93 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:17 pm

OMG - so many things wrong with today's vlog!! For starters - Sam is the most psycho person on YouTube so for him to say that his son has "anger" problems, that is the least of their worries!! Baby Chucky has major issues with how she walks, I mean how do they not notice that? I have a feeling Nia struggles with both Sam and Abram at times, I think she prefers the "easy" kids so she sends Abram off with Sam all the time. EWWW did Nia just pick up the blanket from the dirty road and give it to Juliet while she had food in her hands? Gross!!
brownprincess93
True Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:41 pm

Eclairsu wrote:Hahahahaha, I had made a comment about that. And someone named "Mom" tried to tell me how the age use to be 1 years old but is now 2. Like okay? So that makes a difference how? And told me I don't know the baby's weight. I mean, Juliet looks kind of chunky but I highly doubt she's near 35 lbs or over the height. Hell, my child is barely over 35lbs and 3 and half feet at 3 years old. And since she was a baby, her weight and height was always in the higher range. Juliet doesn't look like she makes the requirements at all. Then this lady proceeds to tell me I'm a jerk and I'm going to be alone and no one will listen to me. lol Their FanBasic are just as nutso as they are. They will defend anything they do.

Sure it _used to be_ one year that you could turn to front facing. They changed the recommendation because it's safer to wait. That is the dumbest defense ever. Shoot, when my mom first started having babies, people didn't use car seats at all, and smoked and drank while they were pregnant! Maybe we should go back to that because that's the way it used to be!
Eyes rolling right out of my head right now.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Eclairsu » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:50 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
Eclairsu wrote:Hahahahaha, I had made a comment about that. And someone named "Mom" tried to tell me how the age use to be 1 years old but is now 2. Like okay? So that makes a difference how? And told me I don't know the baby's weight. I mean, Juliet looks kind of chunky but I highly doubt she's near 35 lbs or over the height. Hell, my child is barely over 35lbs and 3 and half feet at 3 years old. And since she was a baby, her weight and height was always in the higher range. Juliet doesn't look like she makes the requirements at all. Then this lady proceeds to tell me I'm a jerk and I'm going to be alone and no one will listen to me. lol Their FanBasic are just as nutso as they are. They will defend anything they do.

Sure it _used to be_ one year that you could turn to front facing. They changed the recommendation because it's safer to wait. That is the dumbest defense ever. Shoot, when my mom first started having babies, people didn't use car seats at all, and smoked and drank while they were pregnant! Maybe we should go back to that because that's the way it used to be!

Right?? My comment got deleted now to, of course. >w< Their fans do whatever to defend them. I think Juliet is only like 5 months past 1, she's not 2. And she puts in car seats too big for her too. People are idiots. >w<;;;;;;
Eclairsu
Talker

Postby KaterTot » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:58 am

Eclairsu wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Right?? My comment got deleted now to, of course. >w< Their fans do whatever to defend them. I think Juliet is only like 5 months past 1, she's not 2. And she puts in car seats too big for her too. People are idiots. >w<;;;;;;

I agree we do better cause we know better but Sam and Nia seem to get a kick out of bucking the system and throwing caution to the wind, especially their child's well being if not lives. And Juliet actually will be 2 in 2 1/2 months on June 1st I believe. So she's a bit older than you thought but it doesn't change that I agree with you on rear facing still.
KaterTot
Gossiper

Postby brownprincess93 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:01 pm

Wow can they be more obvious about showing their excitement on living separately? Sam shoving Abram's face on that dirty cushion was quite disturbing - I did see his mom flinch a few times here and there, especially in the ending when he was being a psycho as usual! Nia dressing Symphony and Baby Chucky in the same clothes is just ridiculous! Did you see all the bags she dropped off for donations? Clearly getting rid of junk to bring in more junk, that is the Rader Family motto!! The dumbest part was when Sam threw the nuts into the ceiling crack, I mean mice can end up in there too, what an idiot!!
brownprincess93
True Gossiper

Postby Birdie89 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:31 pm

On the vlog where sam drove to PA with Heath, he said he missed nia and heath smiled big, patted him on the back and was like - that’s great buddy! You are thinking of her!

I can’t imagine being in a marriage where my husband needed an accountability partner to congratulate him for thinking of me.

Birdie89
Talker

Postby Eclairsu » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:32 pm

If the baby's head doesn't fit or make it to the headrest of the car seat. Maybe the car seat is too big and she shouldn't be sitting in it? I'm sorry her neglect of car seat safety gets on my nerves so bad. They get in a bad accident and she's going to wish she didn't snub the law just cause she can. /mini rant
Eclairsu
Talker

Postby Liz_444 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:33 pm

I haven't watched this shit show is quite some time. They haven't changed a bit.

Why is Nia still talking baby talk?? Toddlers have temper tantrums....they are not always sick when cranky

Why is the older sister still taking naps???? Isn't she like 8 years old??

Hills or mountains? A poll.....OMG....is he really that stupid?

Nia, it doesn't matter how slow you are going in the car. It was stupid to put the kids in the front since you are "just down the street". Most accidents happen close to home and the other cars on the street are not going slow. Stupid risk. Just because your grandparents were irresponsible doesn't mean you should be too.
Liz_444
Talker

Postby brownprincess93 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:13 pm

Wow what a great dad teaching his son to kill birds.....if only every parent on YouTube was that amazing :? Baby Chucky is a stinkin brat!!! Symphony looks like a stretched out toddler hahaha and why the F is she still napping?? Like Nia needs to stop treating her like a baby, she's going to be 8 or 9 for crying out loud!! Nia acts like her husband is in the military or something - like she's so deprived and desperately waiting for him to come back....they make no sense!! Yeah because the cops don't watch you idiots - what fool gave this girl a license? She had a toddler sitting in her lap and her giant wannabe toddler chilling next to her!
brownprincess93
True Gossiper

Postby flightlessbird » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:25 am

Okay, Nia driving with Juliet on her lap is fucked up and illegal. Are you really that stupid?

There was a vlog in my suggested videos that only had 32k views. I thought it was a newer one, hence the low views. I clicked on it... It's from 2014. And symphony has not changed a bit. She still acts and talks like her 4 year old self
flightlessbird
True Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Sam and Nia