• Advertisement

TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:59 am

Notreal5 wrote:Lol i was watching another family vlog and saw abram got into a little mishap with this family’s little boy. It was from last year but so weird seeing him and this family together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it SlyFox? They're weirdos too. Their son has no discipline.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Liz_444 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:34 am

I can't believe he left the part with his naked son showing his penis.

It's at 2:12. I reported it.
Liz_444
Talker

Postby E_8 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:09 am

As you can maybe tell, I’ve unsubscribed from their channel and only keep up with them through instagram...do Symphony and Juliet ever *not* wear matching outfits? It seems like Nia doesn’t want them to be individuals at all.
E_8
Talker

Postby brownprincess93 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:40 pm

Just because they keep putting those clearly too small sleepers on Juliet...doesn't mean they can call her a baby....she is clearly a toddler and shouldn't be using that pacifier or wearing dirty diapers all day long! Symphony didn't do her homework? Why am I not surprised - I mean she doesn't even go to school all the time! Sam the pervert just had to put his son wearing nothing as usual in the vlog - he hasn't been to school in a "little bit" - does weeks off mean a little bit to anyone else?? I doubt it!! Sam showed the other kids in his class too - I really hope the school gets pissed off about that, because I would lose my shit if he filmed my kid without my knowledge!! So it's not really "we" it's always Nia when it comes to homeschooling the kids! More matching outfits for their kids - like is that even necessary??
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper

Postby mandy88 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:20 pm

They had Abram back in school one day before they took off again. Why even bother? The teachers are probably so frustrated trying to help these kids who clearly need a little extra attention and then they continue to get pulled out of school or show up not having completed very basic homework. Being "work from home" parents is really turning out huh?

I just looked back a little while in the vlogs and it has been 10 months since the vlog where they took us through the shack after closing on it. 10 months and he's still working on the deck?! Everyone on instagram is telling him what a great job he is doing. Even somebody working on this as a very, very, veeeeery casual hobby should have more than half a deck built by now. Not to mention, he's has Joe helping him (aka doing all the work) for several videos before. It shows you how little he does when he's there.
mandy88
Amateur

Postby JLPC » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:03 am

It seems so silly to me that he spends all his effort on a deck when the shack itself is uninhabitable, unsafe, falling apart.

Nia likes to brag about how she homeschools her children, which is nonsense. Going by the vlogs, it seems her favorite thing to do is dress them alike and take pictures... As if they were dolls. Seems to me that the older two are really in need of socialization with kids their age. Dragging Abram out to Oklahoma every other week (a 3 hr drive!) to spend time alone in the woods while Sam plays carpenter and sets fires seems almost abusive.
JLPC
Gossiper

Postby brownprincess93 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:42 pm

Nia - I can assure NOBODY is impressed with ANYTHING that you do! That concealer is so off and don't even get me started on her brows!! So the whole "bullying" part comes way at the end of the vlog and Symphony is the biggest baby and tattletale on the planet so clearly Nia thinks she's not at fault for anything :? I'm pretty sure Symphony must have been crying for hours, she cries if she puts her socks on wrong! I skipped through Sam's parts but I did see him feeding Abram a lunchables meal - those kids are so malnourished!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Birdie89 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:16 pm

It is so disgusting that he is leaving the holding tank full of raw sewage out there for weeks at a time. I agree that there’s a dark, borderline abusive quality to sam’s time at the shack with Abram.

Birdie89
Talker

Postby KLothbrock » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:58 pm

mandy88 wrote:They had Abram back in school one day before they took off again. Why even bother? The teachers are probably so frustrated trying to help these kids who clearly need a little extra attention and then they continue to get pulled out of school or show up not having completed very basic homework. Being "work from home" parents is really turning out huh?

I just looked back a little while in the vlogs and it has been 10 months since the vlog where they took us through the shack after closing on it. 10 months and he's still working on the deck?! Everyone on instagram is telling him what a great job he is doing. Even somebody working on this as a very, very, veeeeery casual hobby should have more than half a deck built by now. Not to mention, he's has Joe helping him (aka doing all the work) for several videos before. It shows you how little he does when he's there.
I watched a guy on DIY with Home talk build a full deck the length of his house and it took him 13 days. He had one guy helping and sometimes his wife if she didn't have the kids. It's bullshit that it would take that long.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
KLothbrock
Informer

Postby brownprincess93 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:24 am

Sam is desperate for attention again (what else is new) he's going to a daddy daughter dance, these guys are such sickos like Symphony is already a messed up kid and she's going to have even more issues as she gets older! I agree - his parenting (or lack of) is just him trying to preach his family into doing whatever he tells them to do and Nia gets her freedom by sending away the only two males in the house so she can baby talk and dress her kids up like twins, it's hilarious to me that they haven't cracked yet!!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Liz_444 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:24 pm

brownprincess93 wrote:Sam is desperate for attention again (what else is new) he's going to a daddy daughter dance, these guys are such sickos like Symphony is already a messed up kid and she's going to have even more issues as she gets older! I agree - his parenting (or lack of) is just him trying to preach his family into doing whatever he tells them to do and Nia gets her freedom by sending away the only two males in the house so she can baby talk and dress her kids up like twins, it's hilarious to me that they haven't cracked yet!!

To me it looks like Nia is becoming unhinged. She really looks manic and crazy as she whirls around her house like a bimbo doll. I'm sure she realizes how stupid she looks and sounds, but she has to keep up her facade because of their finances.
Liz_444
Talker

Postby JLPC » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:15 pm

Oh boy! At last! After 3 years Nia posts an "updated" 5 min makeup routine, showing us all how she can make herself look JUST like a raccoon, while sitting on the toilet in her bathroom! This is gold. LOL!
JLPC
Gossiper

Postby Birdie89 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:38 pm

I about keeled over when she smeared bright white highlighter that she didn’t blend underneath eyes she lined all the way around with black eyeliner. Nia it’s 2018 and you are a YouTuber, look up one of the million basic makeup videos or get thee to a Sephora employee to get some simple tips about how to use products. Since it’s the lord’s day I will not comment on the continued drastic state of her brows.

If I thought that she believed the stuff she says in vlogs then I would think that alarm bells would be going off in her head when she called landscapers to fix the garden that she turned into an extended metaphor for her husband returning his attention to their marriage. Oh well.

Birdie89
Talker

Postby ClickbaitToBelong » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:35 pm

OMG, that tutorial is a freaking joke! She looks like a clown… Highlighter instead of concealer? Are you kidding me? And all that black eyeliner? I thought we were back to the 2008 for a moment… I just can’t, she’s so ridiculous, she’s so convinced she’s a beauty guru LMAO!

My eyes are still hurting.

ClickbaitToBelong
Talker

Postby megtanner35 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:34 am

OMG I genuinely did not believe you guys when you said she put highlight under her eyes. Just watched on hook tube and can't believe how freakin dumb. The last clip where she says here it is in natural lighting it looks so bad overdone blush and bright silvery under eyes no girl go watch a makeup tutorial! You look like a clown
megtanner35
Amateur

Postby ClickbaitToBelong » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:08 pm

Nia and her pathetic attempt of British accent smh.

ClickbaitToBelong
Talker

Postby brownprincess93 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:57 pm

Is it absolutely necessary to shove those girls in matching outfits all day long? It actually looks so stupid - like Symphony is a giant next to Juliet, not sure why she keeps doing that :? Okay EWWW Juliet and Symphony are barefoot in Chik Fil A and Symphony kept on touching her dirty foot and eating her food at the same time, like that is disgusting!! Nia is so desperate for views - like who wants to watch Symphony slur her words and stare at the ground while she opens up an easter egg and doesn't even know what colour it is :? Nia's makeup tuturial should be filled with some "real" comments, this girl doesn't know ANYTHING!!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Scar2016 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:09 am

Liz_444 wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:Sam is desperate for attention again (what else is new) he's going to a daddy daughter dance, these guys are such sickos like Symphony is already a messed up kid and she's going to have even more issues as she gets older! I agree - his parenting (or lack of) is just him trying to preach his family into doing whatever he tells them to do and Nia gets her freedom by sending away the only two males in the house so she can baby talk and dress her kids up like twins, it's hilarious to me that they haven't cracked yet!!

To me it looks like Nia is becoming unhinged. She really looks manic and crazy as she whirls around her house like a bimbo doll. I'm sure she realizes how stupid she looks and sounds, but she has to keep up her facade because of their finances.

What with the manic twirling around the house and the hideous makeup video she's morphing into Bette Davis's character Baby Jane lol
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Support Moddie

Postby brownprincess93 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:19 pm

I'll bet Sam has a hard time holding his rage when he's vlogging - he always has those big bulging eyes glare at everyone so I'll bet he pretends like it's no big deal if someone drops something in his coffee but I'll bet he gave the kids a scolding afterwards! Geez - Baby Chucky and Symphony are starting to look more like Sam each and every day, and I don't mean that in a GOOD way either! OMG that hat on Nia - no...just no!! Sam kept that place looking like a dump for the longest time so they had to call in professionals to fix it - clearly looks more presentable but it's just funny how Sam seems to want to do everything on his own, and he isn't able to plant a few things in his own yard! Sam didn't put a helmet on Juliet - like I know they were going super slow but still - for someone who was a nurse for the longest time you would think he would start taking better care of his kids! Nia is the dumbest shopper - she thinks she is saving money but she spends money on useless crap all the time!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper

Postby JLPC » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:50 pm

Did you see the vlog where Nia showed the entire front and back yards? OMG. Junk everywhere, dying and dead shrubs and plants, a 2 foot tall weed? WTH? Sam goes off every other week to build a deck around the shack in Oklahoma, but can't be bothered to tend his own yard? Well, for that matter, maybe Nia could cut down on lunching with girlfriends and shopping, and do some basic yard-tending herself. NEITHER OF THEM HAVE JOBS, for crying out loud.
JLPC
Gossiper

Postby mormonts » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:43 pm

I wonder how much money they actually make off of youtube these days. Socialblade isn't an accurate estimate so it's not exactly a good reference, but they can't be making much. Views are down and they haven't bothered with buying new subs in a long time.
mormonts
Talker

Postby brownprincess93 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:08 pm

I'm sure Nia shoves Juliet on Sam's lap before he vlogs to make it look like he's such a loving father :? this guy only cares about himself and his stupid boosted board! Sam should do that clown's job - they are both weird and nobody finds either of them entertaining! Ummmm no Juliet looks like a bloated Beetlejuice Baby!! Wow - Nia is so desperate to have everyone think Sam is "madly" in love with her hahaha even yesterday's vlog they had to show them kiss like it's so disgusting, nobody needs to see that!! Nia was like "Sam make sure you buy me roses for the vlog" - she's so desperate it's sad!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper

Postby mandy88 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:38 pm

What the hell was Juliet wearing!?! I mean....I couldn't even focus on the vlog because I couldn't take my eyes off of that monstrosity.

It annoys me to no end how Sam acts like a child at all these places they go to. Doesn't Nia feel like she is babysitting another kid? Brilliant idea to open a window on a moving train and let your toddler hang out the window.

They make it out to be Knox's birthday party and then Nia thanks them at the end for coming. I thought his birthday was the day Symphony got bullied hahaha. Or in actuality, tried to boss around a girl older than her like she does with her own siblings and Heath's little girls and then got told off and went crying to Nia.
mandy88
Amateur

Postby 1finn » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:33 am

So todays vlog.....Nia deep cleans...hahahahahahaha........I don't think so, she did the dishes and picked up the living room, from Sam being alone for 48 hours.........and Sam cleaned off his desk.......I guess they know their places in the family.

The whole vlog was just gross, I don't think they know what a "deep clean" is, they did a superficial clean, and Nia, enough with the "dancing" around, you are not Taylor Swift or any other teenybopper.

And of course Symphony is sick AGAIN, so they keep her home, but does she rest in her room (like everyone else did, when they were sick), OH no, she is out and about jumping around and playing and then going to gymnastics.....I am starting to agree with others that school is not a huge priority in the Radar household, I mean Abram goes, maybe 1 day a week, and Symphony is out sick so much, I don't see her leaning anything.

Just a hint Nia, people don't get sick as often in CLEAN HOUSES.

Now that the landscaping is done, maybe they will clean up all the toys and ottomans cluttering up their front yard so it all looks good, the landscaping does look nice, you can tell Sam had nothing to do with it.
1finn
Talker

Postby Eclairsu » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:07 am

Of course, Symphony is sick again. And she doesn't make her stay in room keeping her germs away. She lets her get her sick germs everywhere. I'm amazed Juliet doesn't get sick more. Nia doesn't seem like she's even smart enough to use lysol on the places Symphony plays around.

Of course, Nia works on the supposed "deep cleaning". While Sam sits on his ass on the couch. Sam wasn't cleaning shit. >w<; He cleaned HIS desk and starting talking about making her proud over that. He sounds like one of those husband's who wants a pat on the back for taking out the trash once or doing the dishes once. lol But it's pretty nasty Nia let's their sink get that damn filled up. I do find it funny they are trying to deep cleaning videos now. Their house is like so nasty, it's obvious they don't have cleaning power day or anything. lol And of course, Nia's dumbass still letting Juliet mess with the damn laundry crap. >w<; Those have child locks for a reason. And she already saw Juliet try to eat that crap before.
Eclairsu
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Sam and Nia