• Advertisement
    

TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby oldschoolmom39 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:16 pm

mandy88 wrote:Nia spent days on a project for Sam and his siblings for father's day but we saw no mention of her thanking her own grandfather for raising her? Something really strange going on. If she can forgive her husband for cheating on her I can't imagine anything her dad has done for her to cut off this relationship.

The house is absolutely trashed. How lazy do you have to be to kick off your shoes and socks in the middle of the living room and just leave them there? It also looks like a bag of garbage just sitting there beside the kitchen door. Are they that exhausted after laying poolside all day? It's not like they have had a long day at work to fall back on.

Looks like Sam had just enough time to come home, dump the kids and laundry off on Nia, and off he goes on another trip!


The state of that kitchen was gross. They just need to buy economy sized boxes of cutlery since they never have any clean. I couldn't walk by that mess and not clean it up. She probably spends so much time trying to keep on top of their messes she just says fuck it some days and lets it go.
oldschoolmom39
Talker
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 8:49 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 429 times

Advertisement

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby Eclairsu » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:09 pm

I also think it's gross they are always letting their kids eat by the pools. >w<; Mostly the public pools, like no one wants your kid's food in the water.
Eclairsu
Talker
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:44 pm
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby Birdie89 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:48 pm

I try to root for nia sometimes, but the three minute video of her putting on mascara in that weird narrow bathroom just shows such a lack of effort, expertise, and execution.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Birdie89
Talker
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:08 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 183 times

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby captainoflife » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:42 pm

Birdie89 wrote:I try to root for nia sometimes, but the three minute video of her putting on mascara in that weird narrow bathroom just shows such a lack of effort, expertise, and execution.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I HATE her make up videos in that small ass bathroom. At least go in the kid’s bathroom where there’s more space.
captainoflife
Talker
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:23 pm
Has thanked: 278 times
Been thanked: 377 times

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby 1finn » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:50 pm

captainoflife wrote:
Birdie89 wrote:I try to root for nia sometimes, but the three minute video of her putting on mascara in that weird narrow bathroom just shows such a lack of effort, expertise, and execution.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I HATE her make up videos in that small ass bathroom. At least go in the kid’s bathroom where there’s more space.



That bathroom, or water closet, more like, is probably the cleanest part of the house......I don't understand how they are not mortified to be showing their dirty, filthy house to everyone all the time. They really are slobs, in the front of the house, in the house and the backyard.....makes you wonder what kind of nurse Sam was, most of the medical proportionals I know are quite the cleaners.
User avatar
1finn
Talker
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:47 pm
Has thanked: 253 times
Been thanked: 203 times

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby Eclairsu » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:17 pm

Their exploitation of their kids is horrible. He makes the kids do that challenge though they challenged Sam and Nia. >w<; Then the fact he made Symphony cry saying he's going to leave for a year. Then in comments said he told her he was joking. But of course, he doesn't put that in the video? I highly doubt he did. Cause he seemed pretty ticked off. But that was pretty mean. I wonder where Nia was the whole vlog. Cause Sam was pretty irritated, annoyed, and spiteful during the whole vlog. I mean, he had to make his kids earn a reward to entertain him and the "fanbasic". -eyeroll- But I definitely believe all this stuff is going to just lead to him getting the channel banned. Between the hazardous stuff and provoking his children, they are screwed.
Eclairsu
Talker
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:44 pm
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby Birdie89 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:55 pm

Sam making symphony cry is straight up abusive. His justification in the comments that he needs to provoke his children to tears in order to remind them that they have a father is so deranged and gross. Again, Nia should not leave them alone with him.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Birdie89
Talker
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:08 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 183 times

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby mandy88 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:31 pm

"The kids are having their favourite meal that I make for them...homemade lunchables." Of course they are. Not sure some crackers, cheese and lunch meat counts as a homemade meal, but alright Nia.

Sam in currently in California, then going to Canada, and then New York. Their excuse for not traveling together was that Symphony was in school but it is very clear that Sam and Nia do not want to be together. Nia answers comment of the day saying all of these places she wants to go with Sam and meanwhile her husband is on trip after trip without her.
mandy88
Amateur
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:42 pm
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby 1finn » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:59 am

It was funny to watch Sam and Micheal wander around VidCon hoping to get recognized by their 12 year old basics. It is a far drop from a couple of years ago, when they had a booth, and gave speeches, to drifting thru, hoping for anyone to recognize him. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
User avatar
1finn
Talker
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:47 pm
Has thanked: 253 times
Been thanked: 203 times

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby Bamabelle88 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:45 pm

Lmfao please make it stop
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bamabelle88
Amateur
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:55 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby mandy88 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:03 pm

Image

My immediate thought after seeing Nia's makeup.
mandy88
Amateur
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:42 pm
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby Eclairsu » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:05 pm

When Sam can't be anymore hazardous and stupid. Doing fireworks in the pool, full of water, near trees, with the kids in the pool. Are you shitting me right now? >w< That is so unsafe. This video needs to be reported. He is definitely leading up to getting banned or at least losing getting ads on their videos. I can't believe how much dangerous crap Nia let's him do. Grrr. It's infuriating.
Eclairsu
Talker
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:44 pm
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby 1finn » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:26 am

Bamabelle88 wrote:Lmfao please make it stop



Did Juliet do their makeup............

Nia needs to realize that she is not a beauty expert, or makeup hint giver, maybe go back to wreaths, she was semi good at that.

Also not good at running a charity program.......grifters.
User avatar
1finn
Talker
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:47 pm
Has thanked: 253 times
Been thanked: 203 times

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby Birdie89 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:34 pm

Nia needs to stop doing that thing where she throws concealer onto the center of her lips to get a “sun kissed effect” or whatever she calls it. It looks sloppy and jarring. I can’t with the eyelids. And after all this time, I don’t understand how her eyebrow situation is still so dire.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Birdie89
Talker
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:08 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 183 times

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby KaterTot » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:52 pm

Bamabelle88 wrote:Lmfao please make it stop



Symphony really looks like Sam's Mom and Sister here.
User avatar
KaterTot
Gossiper
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:42 pm
Has thanked: 772 times
Been thanked: 3227 times

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby Bamabelle88 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:19 pm

KaterTot wrote:
Bamabelle88 wrote:Lmfao please make it stop



Symphony really looks like Sam's Mom and Sister here.


Oh wow! She does look just like his sister in this picture
Bamabelle88
Amateur
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:55 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby flightlessbird » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:12 pm

Birdie89 wrote:Sam making symphony cry is straight up abusive. His justification in the comments that he needs to provoke his children to tears in order to remind them that they have a father is so deranged and gross. Again, Nia should not leave them alone with him.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I haven't watched them in a while but I just watched this one...I reported the video for child abuse. I doubt YouTube will think it is, but a lot of people in the comments are also voicing their concerns. I hope they reported it too.
flightlessbird
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1297
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 2:44 am
Has thanked: 1449 times
Been thanked: 4577 times

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby erock4177 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:40 pm

flightlessbird wrote:
Birdie89 wrote:Sam making symphony cry is straight up abusive. His justification in the comments that he needs to provoke his children to tears in order to remind them that they have a father is so deranged and gross. Again, Nia should not leave them alone with him.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I haven't watched them in a while but I just watched this one...I reported the video for child abuse. I doubt YouTube will think it is, but a lot of people in the comments are also voicing their concerns. I hope they reported it too.


I commented that it was dangerous and unsafe blah blah blah and a minion commented and said the kids weren’t near it and they are fine. But that doesn’t always happen, I’ve seen many stories of people being killed/injured. Who is stupid enough to shoot off fireworks in their pool in the backyard and with children around. Sam said the neighbors weren’t happy and hell, I’d call the police! I did report the video but YouTube probably won’t see it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
erock4177
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:10 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby mormonts » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:23 pm

Are any of their neighbors happy with them? Literally ever?
mormonts
Talker
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:39 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 474 times

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby Eclairsu » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:27 pm

Their minions seem like just as bad and irresponsible as they are. Thinking just cause it's "fun" and the kids were luckily not harmed, it's fine. lol Their whole fan base is a bunch of f*cking idiots. >w<
Eclairsu
Talker
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:44 pm
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby flightlessbird » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:44 pm

erock4177 wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:
Birdie89 wrote:Sam making symphony cry is straight up abusive. His justification in the comments that he needs to provoke his children to tears in order to remind them that they have a father is so deranged and gross. Again, Nia should not leave them alone with him.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I haven't watched them in a while but I just watched this one...I reported the video for child abuse. I doubt YouTube will think it is, but a lot of people in the comments are also voicing their concerns. I hope they reported it too.


I commented that it was dangerous and unsafe blah blah blah and a minion commented and said the kids weren’t near it and they are fine. But that doesn’t always happen, I’ve seen many stories of people being killed/injured. Who is stupid enough to shoot off fireworks in their pool in the backyard and with children around. Sam said the neighbors weren’t happy and hell, I’d call the police! I did report the video but YouTube probably won’t see it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Oh,I reported the handcuff one. It was like he gets off on torturing his kids and making them cry because he feels like they don't appreciate him.
flightlessbird
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1297
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 2:44 am
Has thanked: 1449 times
Been thanked: 4577 times

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby flightlessbird » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:51 pm

.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flightlessbird
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1297
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 2:44 am
Has thanked: 1449 times
Been thanked: 4577 times

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:52 am

flightlessbird wrote:.
No, it's more like "because of my childhood, I have no freaking clue how to parent, and no real desire to learn, because I think I am perfect". Guess what, you f*cking narcissist-- it isn't about whether or not you feel "appreciated". You're given these little people to take care of and nurture. Not to get your ego boosted. You have your idiotic fanbasic for that.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 15396
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 85201 times
Been thanked: 73503 times

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby 1finn » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:45 am

flightlessbird wrote:.

Again Sam acts like he did nothing wrong, the man can take no responsibility for this actions/words etc.

The last sentence. "you only see a fraction of our lives"........Yeah, but it is the fraction that YOU CHOOSE to put on the internet.

Oh, by the way Sam, they are kids, they aren't going to "show appreciation" to any parent, they are too young, and yours are too spoiled, no one should get a toy/treat EVERYTIME they go out.
User avatar
1finn
Talker
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:47 pm
Has thanked: 253 times
Been thanked: 203 times

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby Birdie89 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:52 pm

So now it’s a theme to put the children in peril (putting them in boxes and pushing them into the pool!?) and Sam’s got Nia brainwashed into saying it’s because he’s “fun” and they are doing fun videos. She’s all over Instagram talking about the box video. What is she thinking as a mother.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Birdie89
Talker
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:08 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 183 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Sam and Nia

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement