• Advertisement

TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby brownprincess93 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:07 pm

Nia is going to see Taylor Swift with her friends - just what we need now, these 30+ year old "teenage wannabes" jumping around acting like idiots......so pretty much how they normally behave but more obnoxious than usual :? Sam is finally playing with his kids but the way he pushes them is just disturbing - he clearly needs to calm down and stop being such a jerk! So let me get this straight - Sam doesn't want to buy a new house because his kids make a huge mess with the water and flood the washroom each time? Ummmm why don't they discipline their kids and tell them to behave? What lazy ass losers!!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Riss9416 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:55 pm

Of course Sam has always been Sam and Nia has always been Nia, but when I first found their channel in 2013, they didn’t act the way they do now. Yes, it was 5 years ago, but still.
Riss9416
Amateur

Postby mandy88 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:57 pm

Wow, they have not reached 100k views in a month. Sam is probably panicking at the idea of having to actually go back to work. No more spending days making Halloween costumes. He said he is okay wearing the Predator costume and skulls around his neck because it only kills people who are hunting it. Guess he just skipped/ignored the 2010 one where they were killing the people on the other planet for fun. They need to get rid of that rotting flower arrangement on the kitchen table. It is driving me crazy. Sam is already shopping for decor for the shack. Maybe try getting some walls up before you look for things to hang on them.
mandy88
Amateur

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:14 am

mandy88 wrote:Wow, they have not reached 100k views in a month. Sam is probably panicking at the idea of having to actually go back to work. No more spending days making Halloween costumes. He said he is okay wearing the Predator costume and skulls around his neck because it only kills people who are hunting it. Guess he just skipped/ignored the 2010 one where they were killing the people on the other planet for fun. They need to get rid of that rotting flower arrangement on the kitchen table. It is driving me crazy. Sam is already shopping for decor for the shack. Maybe try getting some walls up before you look for things to hang on them.
And in the first one, it killed soldiers who just happened to be in the same jungle. I suppose he could justify the killings in the second one, because it was mostly drug dealers. But yeah. He is pretty unclear on the concept. (Yes, I am old. I saw the original movies when they first came out.)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby 1finn » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:28 pm

mandy88 wrote:Wow, they have not reached 100k views in a month. Sam is probably panicking at the idea of having to actually go back to work. No more spending days making Halloween costumes. He said he is okay wearing the Predator costume and skulls around his neck because it only kills people who are hunting it. Guess he just skipped/ignored the 2010 one where they were killing the people on the other planet for fun. They need to get rid of that rotting flower arrangement on the kitchen table. It is driving me crazy. Sam is already shopping for decor for the shack. Maybe try getting some walls up before you look for things to hang on them.

Yes, their views are way down 46% and subs are way down 72% https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/samuel8955

Looks like a job will be in their future pretty soon......or a BIG BUY of subscribers/views is coming up......or the ultimate, family vlogger tool........A PREGNANCY, or fake miscarriage.......yup, that is the trick, to get the 12 year olds excited.

So stay tuned for a bunch of pregnancy tests, weeks of speculating of a pregnancy.......the way to bring in viewers.....FAKE THAT SH^%.

I see by Instagram that Nia and her girlfriends are off to see Taylor.......why is it that Nia only looks really really happy, when she is with her friends....not with her kids and certainly not with her husband, that ship has sailed.....of course they do look like 30 year old, fools at the concert, but hey, at least Nia can have some fun. Also am sure the grandmothers had to come babysit the kids with Sam.

ps. Just the predator mask Sam bought is about $300 and the suit probably cost about $100, plus all the rest of the accouterments he bought, probably spent about $500, such a waste of money.

pss... don't even get me started on Sam buying Art for the shack......when the art cost more than the shack it is in, but at least he has professionals now working on it, it might get done for Nias 40th birthday.
1finn
Talker

Postby brownprincess93 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:15 pm

Nia's Instagram page makes her look like a single mom who parties way too much - clearly she's trying to create a page that shows she actually has a life, but the reality is that she's LIVING like a single mom who TRIES to party too much :?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Birdie89 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:28 pm

The Taylor swift love is so bizarre for women their age. They act like young teenagers. I wonder how nia feels that Taylor came out and endorsed democratic political candidates for Tennessee today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Birdie89
Talker

Postby Birdie89 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:33 pm

Birdie89 wrote:The Taylor swift love is so bizarre for women their age. They act like young teenagers. I wonder how nia feels that Taylor came out and endorsed democratic political candidates for Tennessee today.

And said she supports lgbt rights.

Birdie89
Talker

Postby brownprincess93 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:48 pm

Birdie89 wrote:
Birdie89 wrote:The Taylor swift love is so bizarre for women their age. They act like young teenagers. I wonder how nia feels that Taylor came out and endorsed democratic political candidates for Tennessee today.

And said she supports lgbt rights.

Like Nia would even understand any of that - she still has difficulty putting her shoes on! I'll bet she was just like Symphony growing up :?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper

Postby mandy88 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:37 pm

Only Sam could feel never-ending pride over a stack of wood.
mandy88
Amateur

Postby Sweetiebee » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:53 pm

Ok detectives... how do we find out what this "incident" at symphony's school is??? Nosey minds need to know! It almost sounded like there was a death involved.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper

Postby Sweetiebee » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:22 pm

Never mind! I figured it out. 2 students were in a car accident at the school and one died.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper

Postby fudgeitup » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:20 am

Sweetiebee wrote:Never mind! I figured it out. 2 students were in a car accident at the school and one died.

OMG! Where did you see this?? I knew she had gone to the funeral in the vlog, based on her clothes!
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby Sweetiebee » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:37 am

fudgeitup wrote:
Sweetiebee wrote:Never mind! I figured it out. 2 students were in a car accident at the school and one died.

OMG! Where did you see this?? I knew she had gone to the funeral in the vlog, based on her clothes!

I know the name of the school symphony goes to and it was on their Facebook page. Basically just a link to the boys obituary and a brief statement that said there was a vehicle accident at or near the school. I saw that the uncle of the boy who died said the driver was showing off his new car, speeding, hit water, and got broadsided. The passenger died instantly.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper

Postby brownprincess93 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:56 pm

Maybe Sam can learn something about doing stupid things with his kids in the car - even Nia who's always filming and pretending she's so busy all the time! It usually takes a tragedy to understand reality - who knows if the Raders even pay attention to what is good for them or not :?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper

Postby 1finn » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:31 pm

brownprincess93 wrote:Maybe Sam can learn something about doing stupid things with his kids in the car - even Nia who's always filming and pretending she's so busy all the time! It usually takes a tragedy to understand reality - who knows if the Raders even pay attention to what is good for them or not :?

About the only thing they consider is what will get views and subscribers......the clickbaiter the better.

Today's vid..............boy does Sam love to hear himself talk, and preach to others.....usually about nothing just standard life stuff......had to fast forward thru his yapping.

Nia, I predict will be in a serious accident in the future, always blogging with the kids in the car, always looking into the back seat while driving.....and we know she is a terrible driver.
1finn
Talker

Postby flightlessbird » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:33 pm

Why did Nia think she could wear a brightly colored shirt and expect to be taken back stage to meet Taylor? Taylor doesn't give away meet and greets...you buy them. Nia isn't better than anyone else. If she was, she wouldn't have been so far from the stage. :roll: Just sayin'

Also, she mentioned on her IG live that she wishes she was verified so she could interact with "other celebrities" because when you're verified, your comments show up first on a celebrity's post. She said other celebrities like she is one herself and she is far from it.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Riss9416 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:02 pm

flightlessbird wrote:Why did Nia think she could wear a brightly colored shirt and expect to be taken back stage to meet Taylor? Taylor doesn't give away meet and greets...you buy them. Nia isn't better than anyone else. If she was, she wouldn't have been so far from the stage. :roll: Just sayin'

Also, she mentioned on her IG live that she wishes she was verified so she could interact with "other celebrities" because when you're verified, your comments show up first on a celebrity's post. She said other celebrities like she is one herself and she is far from it.

Wow that’s really thirsty that she wants her comments to appear first just because she is on YouTube. The celebrities will usually reply to other celebrities that they already know or their non-celeb friends that don’t have a check mark.
Riss9416
Amateur

Postby brownprincess93 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:24 pm

I seriously can't stand SAM....like if there was a way to eliminate from the vlog I totally would :? is Nia even aware how many people can't stand her stupid husband? hahaha #SucksToBeYou well Nia didn't really seem to care that Sam was back, she was more excited to see Abram - it's about time they showed that, usually she pretends that Sam is more important to her (which is just ridiculous) and clearly you could tell since they didn't show them being awkwardly affectionate on the camera - that makes me barf anyway!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper

Postby brownprincess93 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:19 pm

Nia is a complete psychopath! Did you see her freaking out the entire time in the vlog while at the Taylor Swift concert? Like grow up you weirdo!! The shady motel they stayed in looked creepy AF - I don't understand why they didn't spring for something better, geez I'll bet it had a questionable bed spread too :? Okay Nia at the 9:30 mark - like relax!! I'm actually embarrassed watching this vlog!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Sweetiebee » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:51 pm

She's literally acting 12. Like..
Not a day over 12.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper

Postby Liz_444 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:57 pm

I don't know how anyone could watch the concert vlog.....omg.....I lasted about 20 seconds and had to leave. What does she scream all the time?? She looks and acts like a fool.
Liz_444
Talker

Postby mardigrasmaiden » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:59 pm

They freakin titled the vlog "breast Cancer". That's low even for them.
mardigrasmaiden
Amateur

Postby mandy88 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:16 pm

There are so many comments about satanic symbols in the Taylor Swift concert. Their comments are so strange. It's all super crazy religious people or kids who sneak onto their parents laptops to watch. "We are heading in to go see our girl Tay. We'll see you soon boo, we miss you." So cringey. Why is Sam always at the shack when he doesn't even do anything there. The workers probably want to tell him to get lost. He just spends his days playing pranks on them out of boredom. Go home and get rid of your rats!
mandy88
Amateur

Postby brownprincess93 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:49 pm

So Sam basically pulls Abram out of school for days on end to do 15 minutes worth of work at his stupid shack - and Abram is basically laying around with nothing to do. I don't understand why Nia isn't just keeping him at home with her? Education is clearly not a priority for these idiots - also why is Abram going to play at random peoples homes? Why bring him in the first place? So they couldn't pick a pair of glasses in one vlog and will announce it a week later? For two unemployed losers I just don't understand what else they have going on their lives #ScamAndNia hahahaha
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Sam and Nia