TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

I was about to say im not sure if it's really messy or they're just hoarders. They have a LOT of stuff and their house is like 1200SF. Every inch of wall has SOMETHING. It's too much for that little house. She needs to look into minimalism. Lol
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Nia calls that deep cleaning? She didn't finish vacuuming or even bring out a mop. No windexing, dusting, cleaning out the fridge, washing the bedding or those disgusting bathrooms, not to mention a million more things I would consider even basic cleaning. If they don't need the costumes anymore why not donate them and someone else might be able to use them for Halloween? It's not like Sam or Nia would ever reuse anything to save on space. Juliet's whining reminded me so much of Abram and really stuck with me how often he acts like a toddler. Every time I see that pile of wood right up against the trailer I can just imagine all the bugs and rodents crawling in there. No wonder that person commented on Abram scratching his head with the filth they live in.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Did you guys see Nia's post about her supposed miscarriage she had a few years ago when they went "viral" for their fake baby? What losers!! Okay Nia looks like a wreck!! I'll bet she stays up really late going on Instagram and coming up with ideas for posts where people can comment on her being such a good mom, like give it a rest already! They have such a horrible diet - I swear those kids eat McDonalds and Lunchables atleast two times a week, no wonder these kids have poop emergencies - and you can always count on Sam to show the worst things about his kids :?
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

The neighbours 100% know Sam is a neglectful dad who doesn't feed his kid. I haven't seen any of them eat a piece of fruit or a vegetable at the shack. He tells Abram he can't go over there next time because he admitted to asking for food and then we get self-righteous rant about not getting into trouble for telling the truth. Didn't you just punish your kid because he told the truth about asking for food again? It really doesn't matter because Sam lied to Nia for years about Ashley Madison and he didn't get in trouble. So really as long as you are a male in the Rader house you are in the clear whether you tell the truth or not. Has Sam's role in the shack officially gone from construction to interior decorator now? Either way, he's hopeless at both. These two sure love their crafting.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nia acts like she needs Sam to take care of her on the vlogs - but we all know he doesn't give a crap about her in real life, he dumps her ass for the shack all the time! They are such hoarders - my goodness is that car ever clean?? First of all those glasses are ridiculously ugly and second of all we all know she can't have Sam take care of the kids - like ever!! Juliet is going to be such a brat in school, wait till they have to start teaching her to share!! 7:00 mark - surprise I'm home....yeah doing what??? not helping with the cleaning or anything as usual - what a waste of space!!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

What kind of mother doesn't stay on top of her kids health? I mean it's so stupid - she takes out all this time for dumb crafts and her lettering, and she can't even remember if her son got his shots?? Great parenting you idiots!! Sam is so disgusting with his mother, like she should whoop his ass for the way he was speaking to her about those damn cookies!! Nia filmed Abram while he was getting his shots? Also it was like they were joining a cult when she started reading from the bible before his shot....they are so weird!! Nia is dying for those "what a loving mother" comments :?
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

It has been a while since I had experience with this, but don't parents need to provide proof of vaccinations for the kids to be in kindergarten? Or have some sort of legitimate reason other than my mother is too busy lettering and my dad isn't involved enough to take us to the doctor. Btw Sam, those cookies were definitely underdone but of course you had to be right.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

Nia hiding the camera in the doctor’s office to film the shot was such gross behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Of course what else is new, Nia is baking for someone's baby shower - like this woman clearly can't even take care of her kids and home at the same time yet she's always jumping at the chance to go do things for random people :? like seriously who puts a camera down to show themselves walking around the house and doing things like opening an umbrella? Only Nia since her "fan basic" want to see how "pure" they are hahahahaha is Nia's mom even capable of taking care of Juliet? That kid is a nightmare and her mom looks like she takes 15 minutes just to get up (I'm seriously not to trying to be rude - just an observation)! It's so wise to film while it's raining out and you're driving Nia - you must give me the name of your insurance company, I'm sure I can send them all of this lovely footage - that's if these idiots even have insurance! Sam think's he's above all that :(
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

oops double post
Last edited by KaterTot on Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

mandy88 wrote:It has been a while since I had experience with this, but don't parents need to provide proof of vaccinations for the kids to be in kindergarten? Or have some sort of legitimate reason other than my mother is too busy lettering and my dad isn't involved enough to take us to the doctor. Btw Sam, those cookies were definitely underdone but of course you had to be right.

Her kids have never went to Public school so maybe they aren't required for "church"private schools? I always kept mine up so never had to think about it. Just a theory but it's no excuse whatsoever.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I love how Nia posted a picture on Instagram from the time when Sam cheated on her with the Ashley Madison account - you know right when she had given birth to their baby!!!
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Someone commented on that photo that it was taken during the ashley Madison days, and they hope nia gets regular blood tests. Not likely - lady doesn’t even keep her kids caught up on blood work!!!!

mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

In the same vlog we get Nia bragging about Symphony being such a rule follower and then Symphony telling Sam she got sent to the principal's office for talking during a test. Does the school not follow up with the parents when their child gets in trouble? I feel like Symphony's school is probably one that gives out stickers instead of actual grades. Another year for the shack! How long to build all the other cabins at Camp FanBasic? They will probably just take donations and then use it to furnish the shack
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

I wonder how much sam gets to blame Nia’s postpartum for his cheating.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Symphony probably wouldn't have even gotten those glasses if it wasn't for the school insisting and Nia going and doing all the work - Sam seems like the kind of parent that thinks he knows better then getting things taken care of for his kids :? Nia's horrible over-acting as usual when Symphony came home with her glasses, why does everything have to be a spectacle at their house? Nia's posts on Instagram are a giant cry for help - she's so desperate to show that Sam is such an involved parent! #PatheticParentingWithTheRaders
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Just look at Nia's face at the 1:33 mark, she's so over this hahahaha Sam's stupid ideas are the worst! He's such a loser - he has to reach out to get sponsors? HAHAHA clearly nobody wants to do anything with these idiots :? Wow....that cry face that Nia made must be done all the time since she lives with this psychopath! Sam confuses the heck out of his kids no wonder they always look confused!
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

How did i miss this?!

Sam and nia rightfully getting called out by the New York Times: why the internet wants your baby to fail

Eclairsu
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Eclairsu »

^ wow! If that isn’t a eye opener, fan basic.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Did you see their pictures on Instagram? Another stupid family photo shoot and Juliet and Symphony are wearing the same outfits - it's actually so disturbing because Symphony will never grow up according to her age and will always act like a baby since they force her to behave like that for their dumb channel!

Return to “Sam and Nia”