• Advertisement

TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Postby brownprincess93 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:26 pm

Nia at the 1:55 mark - I'm so embarrassed for this clueless moron, why does she think people admire her stupidity? :? They are both mentally unstable - I wouldn't hire them for anything! Okay no - the 5:18 is even more embarrassing!! Nia - do yourself a favour and go see someone for your behaviour, you're almost as bad as your loser husband!! Sam is seriously so perverted - he was filming while the bride was putting on her panty hose - like who does that?? That must be a real redneck wedding if the guests are showing up in jeans for crying out loud! The scene where Sam is singing along to Nia is so dumb, she thinks she won the biggest prize of her life by marrying this cheating idiot hahahaha
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Sweetiebee » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:34 pm

I really feel like Nia tries REALLY HARD to act goofy and upbeat around Sam. Even her laugh is really over exaggerated when he's around. I think she is trying desperately to keep Sam's attention. She knows that he's never fully content with the mundane life that comes with being a married man with children sometimes. In a way it's sad that she has to keep him entertained, keep him thinking he's having a blast at all times, etc.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper

Postby brownprincess93 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:24 pm

Sam is such a loser - he thinks he's the leader in their family, what a dork! I feel bad for the servers in the restaurants - clearly nobody wants to hang out with them! Baby Chucky needs to be put in a cage hahaha
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper

Postby brownprincess93 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:01 pm

I can totally see Nia thinking that Juliet has saved their marriage :? Sam will always remain a cheating idiot - no matter how many kids they have! Wow Coral is such a cute kid - notice how they finally put Juliet's hair in a pony tail? They are such losers! That whole deodorant scene was so stupid, Symphony should also start acting like a big kid since her body is trying to tell her that!! How funny is it that Sam cares about his yard but doesn't care about destroying other people's yards while he works on his gross shack!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper

Postby JLPC » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:27 pm

How hard up do you have to be for a vlog idea? Hey, let's take Symphony shopping for deodorant! It will be ADORABLE!! LOL. So, 8 yr old Symphony (who acts like a 6 yr old) gets schlepped off to Walmart in her one piece Christmas jammies. *facepalm*. You'd think Nia would at least shop for a natural deodorant for her. She's far too young to be using chemicals and aluminum on her underarms.
JLPC
Gossiper

Postby Birdie89 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:12 am

No new content baby on the horizon to generate clicks and views, so instead we get Nia solemnly talking about her 8 year old’s “body changing” and “becoming a lady.” It’s been clear forever that sam and nia proudly have no boundaries and seem to get satisfaction by flaunting the most basic parenting norms for their audience of paid subs and kids, but filming and posting the start of early puberty in a little girl is exploitative and wildly selfish. So, just another day in the life for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Birdie89
Talker

Postby brownprincess93 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:09 pm

I felt like watching some Christmas vlogs so I watched one of their earlier ones (pre-Ashley Madison) and Sam seemed nice (I know is that even possible) and they both seemed to be normal around each other and their love also seemed natural - not staged! They are so awkward and desperate now it's pathetic! Wow so Symphony can still fit into her 3 year soccer uniform? That's messed up!! Nia is also going crazy - she needs some serious help :?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper

Postby flightlessbird » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:26 pm

That deodorant vlog was cringey.
She acts like she's 4 or 5. The way she was dressed didn't help. Nia even speaks to her like she is a baby. I'm embarrassed for her.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper

Postby brownprincess93 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:52 pm

Sam is always around Juliet because she's their cash cow - he gives times to Abram since he's the only boy and Symphony only gets vlog time for their stupid dates or when Nia stages their conversations - must be nice :? Nia is so desperate to act like a teenager so no wonder Symphony behaves like she's a toddler! The only nice thing about Nia is that she really does go above and beyond for her friends - I'm pretty sure nobody would do those things for her but atleast she can say she did it for someone! Sam would only buy flowers or balloons if Nia told him too, and that's just sad!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper

Postby brownprincess93 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:48 pm

Wow...so Andrew and Abram are on a "bro date"???? Why can't they just be normal and call it quality family time? Nia is posting old throwbacks of Symphony - the girl still dresses the same so what is the point :?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper

Postby mandy88 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:19 pm

You know what would make your wife happier than taping mistletoe to every door in your house? Cleaning! Also, I don't think it's your breath Sam...I think it's your wife trying to give you a hint she doesn't want to kiss you. Except on camera when it could bring in a few views.

Pregnancy Resource Center of Rockwall. "Our mission is to equip women and their families with unplanned pregnancies to make life affirming and informed choices by using biblically based principles and to demonstrate the unconditional love of Jesus Christ." Also known as, terminating your pregnancy doesn't count as a choice to us.
mandy88
Amateur

Postby Birdie89 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:43 pm

Isn’t that pregnancy resource place where nia went for her first ultrasound with Juliet because Sam quit his job and they didn’t have health insurance? That was also the period when nia didn’t see any medical professional about her alleged miscarriage because Sam told her she didn’t have to.

I’m happy Chel got to adopt a baby but her insta stories have been just ridiculous - she went on and on about being thankful the birth mom didn’t terminate the pregnancy at full term, which is illegal and does not happen.

Birdie89
Talker

Postby Birdie89 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:44 pm

Isn’t that pregnancy resource place where nia went for her first ultrasound with Juliet because Sam quit his job and they didn’t have health insurance? That was also the period when nia didn’t see any medical professional about her alleged miscarriage because Sam told her she didn’t have to.

I’m happy Chel got to adopt a baby but her insta stories have been just ridiculous - she went on and on about being thankful the birth mom didn’t terminate the pregnancy at full term, which is illegal and does not happen.

Birdie89
Talker

Postby Birdie89 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:46 pm

Birdie89
Talker

Postby Birdie89 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:46 pm

Birdie89
Talker

Postby Birdie89 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:47 pm

Birdie89
Talker

Postby Birdie89 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:44 pm

My apologies for the multiple posts!! Tried to delete duplicates and couldn’t figure it out. So sorry!

Birdie89
Talker

Postby flightlessbird » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:56 pm

Did anyone notice that Nia put on her blog that they may have Symphony tested for ADHD
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper

Postby mormonts » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:47 pm

flightlessbird wrote:Did anyone notice that Nia put on her blog that they may have Symphony tested for ADHD

Interesting.

"My 8 year old is struggling with her grades in school on a level that I simply do not relate to...or KNOW how to fix and I’m being pressed to test her for ADHD/medicate her for focus...something I swore up and down I would never do!"

On one hand, it would sure help if Symphony actually went to school every day and wasn't kept at home every time she sneezed. How can she learn to focus on schoolwork if she can get out of it just by saying she doesn't feel well? On the other hand, I'm almost certain Sam has untreated adult ADHD, so it's something that can easily run in the family. They should get her tested, at the very least.
mormonts
Talker

Postby emilynicole1435 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:13 pm

Coming from someone who's academic life was ruined by untested ADHD, I hope Nia gets her tested.
emilynicole1435
Informer

Postby flightlessbird » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:54 pm

emilynicole1435 wrote:Coming from someone who's academic life was ruined by untested ADHD, I hope Nia gets her tested.

I feel like they will find any excuse to not get her tested. More Sam than Nia.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper

Postby mandy88 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:56 pm

Sam posted a picture on Instagram of him with his new gun from Walmart. I really hope they keep the kids safe. Sam is a kid himself and does not need a gun in a trailer with his kids close by.

I really wish they could swap kids with Mike and Drea because Coral and Cove are adorable and we need more of them.
mandy88
Amateur

Postby brownprincess93 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:12 pm

Not trying to be mean but she should legit get ALL of her kids tested - they are all off :? I love how Nia acts like it's so normal that her husband is always leaving her for days - news flash honey, that is NOT a good thing! I'm curious how much their electricity bill must be with that stupid tree :-o
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper

Postby JLPC » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:57 pm

I watched the Mike&Drea vlog today where it was revealed that Sam has spent over $10,000 on that tree. Madness!
JLPC
Gossiper

Postby Sweetiebee » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:09 pm

JLPC wrote:I watched the Mike&Drea vlog today where it was revealed that Sam has spent over $10,000 on that tree. Madness!

Shut up!!!!!! Are you kidding!!!???
Sweetiebee
Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Sam and Nia