The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post Reply
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 624
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by JLPC » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:01 pm

mandy88 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:55 pm
If you look at around 24 or 25 seconds (or again at about 29 seconds)for the new house vlog, you can see the rotting Valentine's roses still on the table. Literally a 3 second job for one of these unemployed losers to throw them out.
Yes indeed. Nia presents herself, always, as the SUPER BUSY mama of THREE. It's offensive, if you ask me. She lives a comparative life of leisure for god's sake. She doesn't do what I would consider the bare minimum to keep up her household. And the "cooking". A couple of days ago she filmed making a typical Rader dinner. She opened a can of turkey chili, making a big deal about topping it with "healthy chips, not fritos), spooned it into disposable plastic bowls (while bitching about haters calling her out on using paper plates...but don't you know? They are soooo BUSY!), covered it with cheese and called it dinner. And the fanbasic said "oooh! that looked so good! Can we have the recipe? Nia, you need to have a cooking channel". SMH.
User avatar
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 779
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:42 pm
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 267 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by KaterTot » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:03 pm

Liz_444 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:11 pm
I can't believe the way they treat the homes they are walking through! You don't let your kids run around the house and let them play with the home owners toys. Believe it or not, Sam......the playhouse in the backyard was not put there so your kids can play on it. You also don't open the door to let your 2 and 4 year old out into the backyard and tell your 4 year old to watch his sister. OMG, do they have any sense at all?????????????

Nia, you can stop acting for the camera. Nobody cares to see you walking around your house talking to the camera like you are talking to an audience. You look like an imbecile.
Yes! It drives me insane how they let the kids act inside the homes. And Abram will be 6 in September so I guess he will be able to watch her home alone before long! (Radar logic) :P :P :P
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 624
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by JLPC » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:15 pm

KaterTot wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:03 pm
Liz_444 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:11 pm
I can't believe the way they treat the homes they are walking through! You don't let your kids run around the house and let them play with the home owners toys. Believe it or not, Sam......the playhouse in the backyard was not put there so your kids can play on it. You also don't open the door to let your 2 and 4 year old out into the backyard and tell your 4 year old to watch his sister. OMG, do they have any sense at all?????????????

Nia, you can stop acting for the camera. Nobody cares to see you walking around your house talking to the camera like you are talking to an audience. You look like an imbecile.
Yes! It drives me insane how they let the kids act inside the homes. And Abram will be 6 in September so I guess he will be able to watch her home alone before long! (Radar logic) :P :P :P
I'm also wondering about the ethics of the realtor here. Little kids should not be allowed to run roughshod over a property that is for sale or use toys/play equipment. Also, wonder if the owners of these houses have to sign a release to have their property filmed and posted on YT.
User avatar
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 779
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:42 pm
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 267 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by KaterTot » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:21 pm

My phone keeps changing Rader to Radar. I do know how their last name is spelled. :D
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1599
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 2:44 am
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 577 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by flightlessbird » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:34 am

Where has Sam's sister been? She hasn't posted anything on IG since November and even then it was an old photo because her face looked normal, symphony looked younger. Also, why no mention of aunt Stephanie?
User avatar
1finn
Talker
Talker
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:47 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by 1finn » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:17 pm

JLPC wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:15 pm
KaterTot wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:03 pm
Liz_444 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:11 pm
I can't believe the way they treat the homes they are walking through! You don't let your kids run around the house and let them play with the home owners toys. Believe it or not, Sam......the playhouse in the backyard was not put there so your kids can play on it. You also don't open the door to let your 2 and 4 year old out into the backyard and tell your 4 year old to watch his sister. OMG, do they have any sense at all?????????????

Nia, you can stop acting for the camera. Nobody cares to see you walking around your house talking to the camera like you are talking to an audience. You look like an imbecile.
Yes! It drives me insane how they let the kids act inside the homes. And Abram will be 6 in September so I guess he will be able to watch her home alone before long! (Radar logic) :P :P :P
[/quote

I'm also wondering about the ethics of the realtor here. Little kids should not be allowed to run roughshod over a property that is for sale or use toys/play equipment. Also, wonder if the owners of these houses have to sign a release to have their property filmed and posted on YT.
Yes, if I were a homeowner, I would be reporting the realtor to the board. It also shows that Sam and Nia are just so inconsiderate, kids running and playing in someone elses house, and with their toys, rude. Plus them shoving the camera in everyone's face all the time.....they basically don't care about anyone, but themselves.
skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:28 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by skyblueandblack » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:24 pm

A few kind of random thoughts...

Someone mentioned here about a week ago that Bebo was head of the household growing up. I can't confirm this as I don't watch enough- but I sort of get this sense as well. I was doing some thinking as to why Nia chooses to be in a relationship where she is considered the lesser half and under her husband- and I think its due to her experience growing up with Bebo. She watched Bebo have to shoulder everything and she feels terrified if she is in a healthy marriage where she is considered an equal that she could end up in that same position. (Ironically what she doesn't see is she IS shouldering most of the life stress in the marriage shes in.)

The thing is- I don't even have a problem necessarily with Nia wanting a more old fashioned marriage- but that does not work with someone as personality disordered as Sam! In 2019 it doesn't work for many people- but it especially doesn't work with an out of control narcissist.

I think Nia desperately wants that cool and collected, wise, mature decision maker of a husband- and she doesn't have that so she's clinging to the idea of patriarchy in her closest attempt to get that. What she doesn't realize or refuses to admit if you can't put lipstick on a pig. What she is craving, due to her irrational childhood philosophies, is not possible with Sam.

Nia needs to go to therapy to deal with her childhood issues and her fear of ending up with too much of the burden of life and then deal with it in a healthy way. Although admittedly that might include leaving Sam's ass on the curb.... which she will never do. Maybe she would if he had another huge cheating scandal...

Another random thought. I am SHOCKED they only have 3 kids so far. I figured between trying to be the perfect Christian family and the vlogging that they would go for more like 5 kids. Do you think they're done? Or another kid is coming eventually? Hopefully not - but I would be shocked if they stop at 3!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 624
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by JLPC » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:27 pm

skyblueandblack wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:24 pm
A few kind of random thoughts...

Someone mentioned here about a week ago that Bebo was head of the household growing up. I can't confirm this as I don't watch enough- but I sort of get this sense as well. I was doing some thinking as to why Nia chooses to be in a relationship where she is considered the lesser half and under her husband- and I think its due to her experience growing up with Bebo. She watched Bebo have to shoulder everything and she feels terrified if she is in a healthy marriage where she is considered an equal that she could end up in that same position. (Ironically what she doesn't see is she IS shouldering most of the life stress in the marriage shes in.)

The thing is- I don't even have a problem necessarily with Nia wanting a more old fashioned marriage- but that does not work with someone as personality disordered as Sam! In 2019 it doesn't work for many people- but it especially doesn't work with an out of control narcissist.

I think Nia desperately wants that cool and collected, wise, mature decision maker of a husband- and she doesn't have that so she's clinging to the idea of patriarchy in her closest attempt to get that. What she doesn't realize or refuses to admit if you can't put lipstick on a pig. What she is craving, due to her irrational childhood philosophies, is not possible with Sam.

Nia needs to go to therapy to deal with her childhood issues and her fear of ending up with too much of the burden of life and then deal with it in a healthy way. Although admittedly that might include leaving Sam's ass on the curb.... which she will never do. Maybe she would if he had another huge cheating scandal...

Another random thought. I am SHOCKED they only have 3 kids so far. I figured between trying to be the perfect Christian family and the vlogging that they would go for more like 5 kids. Do you think they're done? Or another kid is coming eventually? Hopefully not - but I would be shocked if they stop at 3!
I am in complete agreement with these thoughts. As for more children, Nia has had 3 c-sections; maybe that's a factor. Also it may be that there is no longer an intimate relationship there. I hope for everyone's sake that there will be no more babies. Nia seems so brittle and forced lately. If she is indeed "acting" it has to be exhausting.
mandy88
Talker
Talker
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:42 pm
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by mandy88 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:52 pm

skyblueandblack wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:24 pm
A few kind of random thoughts...

Someone mentioned here about a week ago that Bebo was head of the household growing up. I can't confirm this as I don't watch enough- but I sort of get this sense as well. I was doing some thinking as to why Nia chooses to be in a relationship where she is considered the lesser half and under her husband- and I think its due to her experience growing up with Bebo. She watched Bebo have to shoulder everything and she feels terrified if she is in a healthy marriage where she is considered an equal that she could end up in that same position. (Ironically what she doesn't see is she IS shouldering most of the life stress in the marriage shes in.)

The thing is- I don't even have a problem necessarily with Nia wanting a more old fashioned marriage- but that does not work with someone as personality disordered as Sam! In 2019 it doesn't work for many people- but it especially doesn't work with an out of control narcissist.

I think Nia desperately wants that cool and collected, wise, mature decision maker of a husband- and she doesn't have that so she's clinging to the idea of patriarchy in her closest attempt to get that. What she doesn't realize or refuses to admit if you can't put lipstick on a pig. What she is craving, due to her irrational childhood philosophies, is not possible with Sam.

Nia needs to go to therapy to deal with her childhood issues and her fear of ending up with too much of the burden of life and then deal with it in a healthy way. Although admittedly that might include leaving Sam's ass on the curb.... which she will never do. Maybe she would if he had another huge cheating scandal...

Another random thought. I am SHOCKED they only have 3 kids so far. I figured between trying to be the perfect Christian family and the vlogging that they would go for more like 5 kids. Do you think they're done? Or another kid is coming eventually? Hopefully not - but I would be shocked if they stop at 3!
I had never thought about it this way, but I think you have hit the nail on the head. She probably grew up seeing Bebo in charge and then the subsequent separation of her parents and thought maybe if I do the exact opposite in my marriage it will work out. Nia is desperate for her marriage to last, and so I can totally see her taking on subservient roles where Sam doesn't feel challenged at all in an effort to appease him.
User avatar
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 517
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:31 am
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 182 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by usernamessuck » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:51 pm

I like your theory about her crazy thoughts on her marriage.

As for more kids: Sam has been very clear that he wants more. He was saying he wanted a fourth when Juliette was like 4 months old. Nia seemed to say Jules was their last. She has had 3 c-sections and generally, that's the limit for most doctors. Lately though, it's been sounding like she is considering more. If that is the case I hope she talks to her doctors about the risk of a fourth pregnancy/c-section.

Kind of off topic: I just remembered Nia's justification video for her scheduled c-section. She called natural birth a "fad." That was a hot mess. The adultery and miscarriage were still very fresh. It was uncomfortable to say the least, and now I must go rewatch it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

User avatar
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 520
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:29 pm
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 1540 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by Avocado[31] » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:58 pm

I'm newish. Who's Bebo?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

User avatar
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 517
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:31 am
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 182 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by usernamessuck » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:03 pm

Avocado[31] wrote:I'm newish. Who's Bebo?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
Bebo is Nia's mom.
Shes actually Nia's maternal grandmother. Nia's mom died (?) when she was really young, and Bebo basically raised Nia. So she is essentially Nia's mom.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

CurlyQ121
Talker
Talker
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:00 am
Has thanked: 682 times
Been thanked: 649 times

The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by CurlyQ121 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:40 am

flightlessbird wrote:Where has Sam's sister been? She hasn't posted anything on IG since November and even then it was an old photo because her face looked normal, symphony looked younger. Also, why no mention of aunt Stephanie?
It seems like alot of the Rader family has been missing from the vlogs lately. Andrew was gone for a while, I feel like Matthew hasn't been in vlogs in a while either. His wife Andrea only recently made an appearance to cut Nia's hair. They were supposed to go see aunt Stephanie a while ago but didn't and never mentioned why. Sams sister was in the vlog titled do we get drunk together? And Symphony was showing them something Rachel got her and called her auntie and sams mom was like auntie?! You mean Rachie? I thought that was strange, she is her aunt after all. Sams family was around quite often and now it's kinda rare.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 517
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:31 am
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 182 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by usernamessuck » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:48 am

Jesus Christ....Nia on her Instagram stories screaming at the top of her lungs. You're 30 years old. Calm down, if the decorations at a Bachelor watch party are THAT exciting, then you need to reevaluate.
I'm not judging her for going to the party because like I went to one, but come on. The constant screaming was a little over the top.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 624
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by JLPC » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:56 am

CurlyQ121 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:40 am
flightlessbird wrote:Where has Sam's sister been? She hasn't posted anything on IG since November and even then it was an old photo because her face looked normal, symphony looked younger. Also, why no mention of aunt Stephanie?
It seems like alot of the Rader family has been missing from the vlogs lately. Andrew was gone for a while, I feel like Matthew hasn't been in vlogs in a while either. His wife Andrea only recently made an appearance to cut Nia's hair. They were supposed to go see aunt Stephanie a while ago but didn't and never mentioned why. Sams sister was in the vlog titled do we get drunk together? And Symphony was showing them something Rachel got her and called her auntie and sams mom was like auntie?! You mean Rachie? I thought that was strange, she is her aunt after all. Sams family was around quite often and now it's kinda rare.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I watched the recent Mike & Drea vlogs. They have been in San Diego for weeks now and Aunt S has been in the vlogs. It's very sad; she is not doing well at all. Andrew was there for a few days. I would think that Sam's mom would want to be there. It is very odd that Sam and Nia never say anything about this situation. Seems rather heartless to me.
mormonts
Informer
Informer
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:39 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by mormonts » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:25 pm

Sam confirmed for idiot: "This is the stupidest thing I've ever read in my life: The iron in our blood was formed in stars, billions of years ago, trillions of miles away."

Yeah, Sam. Maybe you should listen to Joni Mitchell. We are literally stardust, we are billion year old carbon. You can't believe that, but you believe dinosaurs were on the ark. Hooooly shit, these children are never going to learn anything. Maybe don't go to a nature and science museum if you can't handle it.
GollyItsMollie
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:24 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by GollyItsMollie » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:13 pm

I’m so disgusted by the fact that they are leaving in footage with the youngest not wearing a shirt considering everything going down on YouTube right now. And they have acknowledge everything that is going on with YouTube, so they are fully aware of what they are participating in. How awful for those kids to have parents that care more about the money rather than their well being. I personally hope that they get the reality check that they deserve and their channel gets shut down.
CurlyQ121
Talker
Talker
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:00 am
Has thanked: 682 times
Been thanked: 649 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by CurlyQ121 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:15 pm

JLPC wrote:
CurlyQ121 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:40 am
flightlessbird wrote:Where has Sam's sister been? She hasn't posted anything on IG since November and even then it was an old photo because her face looked normal, symphony looked younger. Also, why no mention of aunt Stephanie?
It seems like alot of the Rader family has been missing from the vlogs lately. Andrew was gone for a while, I feel like Matthew hasn't been in vlogs in a while either. His wife Andrea only recently made an appearance to cut Nia's hair. They were supposed to go see aunt Stephanie a while ago but didn't and never mentioned why. Sams sister was in the vlog titled do we get drunk together? And Symphony was showing them something Rachel got her and called her auntie and sams mom was like auntie?! You mean Rachie? I thought that was strange, she is her aunt after all. Sams family was around quite often and now it's kinda rare.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I watched the recent Mike & Drea vlogs. They have been in San Diego for weeks now and Aunt S has been in the vlogs. It's very sad; she is not doing well at all. Andrew was there for a few days. I would think that Sam's mom would want to be there. It is very odd that Sam and Nia never say anything about this situation. Seems rather heartless to me.
Yea I watch Mike & Drea too. Sam and Nia mentioned once that Aunt Stephanie wasn't doing well and they were going to go see her for Thanksgiving and that was it. It's sad. They seemed close with her and Jessica. I wonder if something happened or if they're just being selfish as usual and don't want to go. I wonder if Andrew will be around more often now that he's back.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Liz_444
Informer
Informer
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 242 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by Liz_444 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:42 pm

GollyItsMollie wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:13 pm
I’m so disgusted by the fact that they are leaving in footage with the youngest not wearing a shirt considering everything going down on YouTube right now. And they have acknowledge everything that is going on with YouTube, so they are fully aware of what they are participating in. How awful for those kids to have parents that care more about the money rather than their well being. I personally hope that they get the reality check that they deserve and their channel gets shut down.
All we can do is report, report, report. YT wants people to report using the "child abuse" option. I hope they get shut down too. Today was a total disregard to his son's privacy.
GollyItsMollie
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:24 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by GollyItsMollie » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:55 pm

Liz_444 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:42 pm
GollyItsMollie wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:13 pm
I’m so disgusted by the fact that they are leaving in footage with the youngest not wearing a shirt considering everything going down on YouTube right now. And they have acknowledge everything that is going on with YouTube, so they are fully aware of what they are participating in. How awful for those kids to have parents that care more about the money rather than their well being. I personally hope that they get the reality check that they deserve and their channel gets shut down.
All we can do is report, report, report. YT wants people to report using the "child abuse" option. I hope they get shut down too. Today was a total disregard to his son's privacy.
I reported it for sure and I hope something happens to them. I just feel so bad for their poor children. I want to be a fly on the wall in that house when the kids are older and they realize how screwed up their parents are.
Birdie89
Talker
Talker
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:08 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 52 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by Birdie89 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:05 pm

skyblueandblack wrote:A few kind of random thoughts...

Someone mentioned here about a week ago that Bebo was head of the household growing up. I can't confirm this as I don't watch enough- but I sort of get this sense as well. I was doing some thinking as to why Nia chooses to be in a relationship where she is considered the lesser half and under her husband- and I think its due to her experience growing up with Bebo. She watched Bebo have to shoulder everything and she feels terrified if she is in a healthy marriage where she is considered an equal that she could end up in that same position. (Ironically what she doesn't see is she IS shouldering most of the life stress in the marriage shes in.)

The thing is- I don't even have a problem necessarily with Nia wanting a more old fashioned marriage- but that does not work with someone as personality disordered as Sam! In 2019 it doesn't work for many people- but it especially doesn't work with an out of control narcissist.

I think Nia desperately wants that cool and collected, wise, mature decision maker of a husband- and she doesn't have that so she's clinging to the idea of patriarchy in her closest attempt to get that. What she doesn't realize or refuses to admit if you can't put lipstick on a pig. What she is craving, due to her irrational childhood philosophies, is not possible with Sam.

Nia needs to go to therapy to deal with her childhood issues and her fear of ending up with too much of the burden of life and then deal with it in a healthy way. Although admittedly that might include leaving Sam's ass on the curb.... which she will never do. Maybe she would if he had another huge cheating scandal...

Another random thought. I am SHOCKED they only have 3 kids so far. I figured between trying to be the perfect Christian family and the vlogging that they would go for more like 5 kids. Do you think they're done? Or another kid is coming eventually? Hopefully not - but I would be shocked if they stop at 3!
Could not agree with this more - such good insight. I think in particular that nia does want that wise, cool, collected decisionmaker in a husband, but who she has is Sam so she tries to imagine that that’s the type of man he is. He’s more like her little brother - when she was saying how they met, she said that Sam has been with their family since she was 15 (I’m from a small town too and I know how those early boyfriends become part of the family), it was interesting she said that bebo has always corrected Sam when he got too wild or goofy. Not exactly a head of household type we are working with here. Amazing that she has never recalibrated her expectations as an adult - she still just has goofy, mean, f**ckup Sam.

Is anyone else still watching chel’s instas? She went on today about how she can’t believe Ivy’s pediatrician recommended head and shoulders for her cradle cap, because it has so many “toxins.” Pretty rich coming from an anti-vaxxer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mandy88
Talker
Talker
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:42 pm
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by mandy88 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:23 pm

Nia says "what if we weren't vlogging and I never got to hear you compliment me again?" How are they still saying their relationship isn't staged for the camera? During that conversation you can just see the sad look on her face and her begging for attention from Sam and then he goes and turns it to himself again haha. And then she has to answer question of the day and say even though everyone thinks her marriage is perfect, they actually do argue. Fooling nobody but the 10 year olds.

Omg poor aunt Stephanie is blind and cannot even talk besides saying yes or no. She's down to 83 pounds. Sam's mom and Rachel are going to visit her. There was zero mention of Sam and Nia going to visit. This is so awful.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 624
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by JLPC » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:02 pm

Liz_444 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:42 pm
GollyItsMollie wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:13 pm
I’m so disgusted by the fact that they are leaving in footage with the youngest not wearing a shirt considering everything going down on YouTube right now. And they have acknowledge everything that is going on with YouTube, so they are fully aware of what they are participating in. How awful for those kids to have parents that care more about the money rather than their well being. I personally hope that they get the reality check that they deserve and their channel gets shut down.
All we can do is report, report, report. YT wants people to report using the "child abuse" option. I hope they get shut down too. Today was a total disregard to his son's privacy.
Juliet was prominently shown in only a diaper again in today's vlog. Abram, again in only underpants. The pervs are surely watching these vlogs. Why won't they protect their children????
GollyItsMollie
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:24 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by GollyItsMollie » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:09 pm

JLPC wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:02 pm
Liz_444 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:42 pm
GollyItsMollie wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:13 pm
I’m so disgusted by the fact that they are leaving in footage with the youngest not wearing a shirt considering everything going down on YouTube right now. And they have acknowledge everything that is going on with YouTube, so they are fully aware of what they are participating in. How awful for those kids to have parents that care more about the money rather than their well being. I personally hope that they get the reality check that they deserve and their channel gets shut down.
All we can do is report, report, report. YT wants people to report using the "child abuse" option. I hope they get shut down too. Today was a total disregard to his son's privacy.
Juliet was prominently shown in only a diaper again in today's vlog. Abram, again in only underpants. The pervs are surely watching these vlogs. Why won't they protect their children????
Because they don’t care. They think they’re so much better than everyone else and that they’re untouchable. I hope that something major happens to them (not the kids!) that knocks them down a peg or two. Or better yet, YouTube needs to suspend/shut down their channel since Sam and Nia are so blatantly ignoring the rules and putting their children at risk.
Liz_444
Informer
Informer
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 242 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by Liz_444 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:33 pm

GollyItsMollie wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:09 pm
JLPC wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:02 pm
Liz_444 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:42 pm


All we can do is report, report, report. YT wants people to report using the "child abuse" option. I hope they get shut down too. Today was a total disregard to his son's privacy.
Juliet was prominently shown in only a diaper again in today's vlog. Abram, again in only underpants. The pervs are surely watching these vlogs. Why won't they protect their children????
Because they don’t care. They think they’re so much better than everyone else and that they’re untouchable. I hope that something major happens to them (not the kids!) that knocks them down a peg or two. Or better yet, YouTube needs to suspend/shut down their channel since Sam and Nia are so blatantly ignoring the rules and putting their children at risk.
All we can do is report this to youtube. It does get frustrating and I feel so bad for the kids. Can you imagine the bullying that will happen to Abram when he is older?
Post Reply

Return to “Sam and Nia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest