The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by flightlessbird » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:29 pm

I want to know why they never went to see her while she was still alive. They had time. It isn't like they work and couldn't take time off of work. They knew in October that they could have went, and said they were going at Thanksgiving. They never spoke about why they didn't go see her. If it's the fact that they couldn't bare to see her in that state, that's horrible. You suck it up and visit with them while they're still here.
mandy88
Talker
Talker

Post by mandy88 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:23 pm

Sam gambled in Vegas during their layover so whatever he lost he gave the same to Nia to shop with. Great financial planning for these two when views are dropping by the day. I still don't understand why Sam has to "give" Nia money. I guess only men can handle the money.

Why is the cabin going to have 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms? And 2 massive decks with hot tubs, slides, dining areas. It went from the kids sharing a bedroom when they first bought it to now a ridiculous project that has far exceeds what they need. Was this not supposed to be a small cabin for short getaways? I definitely agree with the posts that say that Sam is just extending the project more and more to avoid having to finish anything. This shows how erratic he is. This project has quadrupled in size with his crazy ideas.
1finn
Talker
Talker

Post by 1finn » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:03 pm

I am thinking that Sam is setting up that cabin in OK, as a new home for him......what with Nia "testimony" vlog today, which is getting some bad comments on Instagram.

Plus Sam seems to be trying to make the cabin, nicer that their house, it seems to be bigger with more bedrooms and bathrooms, but it seems he has no intention of stopping adding on to it. I mean the money going into it, is ridicules, for a vacations cabin. Still say they would have a hard time renting it out, doesn't seem to be much to do around the area, plus having to look at the neighbors house all the time.....don't see it as a money making project.

They seem to have left the house hunting on the wayside, I think they are realizing they just are not making the money, they once were.

I think their vlogs are turning off the kids that watch them, no kid wants to be lectured to, or given a speech each vid. Sam always has to lecture everyone, with his thoughts, can imagine him going into preaching as his next career.

Nia talking about Sam "giving her money" is just gross, then she goes shopping for bargains for the kids, while Sam is out their spending major buck for tubs and hot tubs for the OK shack. They should be glad the comments have been turned off of their vids.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JLPC » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:04 pm

Notice how Nia leaves Symphony and Juliet with Nana (Sam's mother), who has just returned from her sister's funeral, while Nia goes off to a women's retreat to speak for 45 minutes about how Sam cheated on her. Yesterday's vid was extraordinarily awful.

Return to “Sam and Nia”