The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

1finn
Informer
Informer

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by 1finn »

I have the perfect crossover....have them go on the Supernanny.......you know she would put them in their place, but you know Sam would just not take anything she had to say to heart, since he does not believe any professionals................but it would be fun to watch them trying to justify their parenting. Just a thought.
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD »

1finn wrote:I have the perfect crossover....have them go on the Supernanny.......you know she would put them in their place, but you know Sam would just not take anything she had to say to heart, since he does not believe any professionals................but it would be fun to watch them trying to justify their parenting. Just a thought.
Oh, Sam would get all offended by Nanny Jo. I can't even imagine how he would react. She doesn't pull any punches, and you know she would be telling Sam he needs to step up and help out instead of sleeping in until noon and acting like taking care of the kids is "women's work".
The only downside is that they would probably get subscribers from it, but they wouldn't last once they saw that Sam didn't take any of Nanny Jo's advice to heart.
And besides, to get on Super Nanny, you have to admit that you're overwhelmed and your kids are out of control.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mandy88
Informer
Informer

Post by mandy88 »

The acting in the birthday video was so over the top it was unwatchable at parts. He literally made breakfast and a dessert, something she does every day, and Nia was gushing like he solved a world crisis. This marriage is so obviously in trouble. If you have to fake happiness just for your husband's sake on your own birthday you need to get the hell out of their.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Post by 1finn »

Sams great revelation.............everyone pee outside.......I didn't think they could get anymore "white trash", but then Sam opens his mouth.

And another no homeschool day, maybe Nia is waiting for the new baby to be born, then she can "teach" them all at once....LOL

Sam should be quite embarrassed after what Nias friends did for her, the lawn art, and he did a gift card...................
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Post by mandy88 »

Just watched the video where Abram throws an outrageous tantrum and continues to scream and cry as he knocks down the chairs. Symphony is grounded because she was rude to her siblings, but Abram taking out a patio set is just an average Tuesday for the Raders.
Liz_444
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liz_444 »

Why doesn't Symphony have her glasses anymore?
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Post by mormonts »

Oh, fuck off Nia lmao. The two are not comparable at all and it’s genuinely disgusting that you would compare the loss of thousands of innocent lives to the "hate" comments you get for genuine reasons.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Liz_444
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liz_444 »

mormonts wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:00 am Oh, fuck off Nia lmao. The two are not comparable at all and it’s genuinely disgusting that you would compare the loss of thousands of innocent lives to the "hate" comments you get for genuine reasons.
Nia, before you start talking about "hate", maybe get some help for your young son and worthless lazy husband of yours. Praying and sprinkling oils on them won't help, btw.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Post by mandy88 »

Sam does not understand Nia whatsoever. She has been so nauseous and tired she barely leaves the house lately and told her group of friends all she wanted for her birthday was to stay home and rest. What does Sam do? Throws a big surprise party with all of his family that Nia will be forced to clean up once it is over. Sam couldn't even tidy up the yard a little knowing they were having all those people over? You could read the disappointment in Nia's face the entire time.
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CurlyQ121 »

Liz_444 wrote:
mormonts wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:00 am Oh, fuck off Nia lmao. The two are not comparable at all and it’s genuinely disgusting that you would compare the loss of thousands of innocent lives to the "hate" comments you get for genuine reasons.
Nia, before you start talking about "hate", maybe get some help for your young son and worthless lazy husband of yours. Praying and sprinkling oils on them won't help, btw.
Exactly! And she's talking about acting out in anger. Does she not see how much Abram does that?! That boy needs some serious help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Daisygirl500
Has thanked: 0

Post by Daisygirl500 »

I haven’t watched Sam and Nia in months I was just scrolling through Instagram when I saw her stupid ass post about 9/11 I had to reply.
I just wish I was a little more meaner. I don’t believe her apology. What do you guys think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by usernamessuck »

Nia's 9/11 post was next level.

I've never homeschooled or been homeschooled. Are there still state tests that the kids have to take?
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD »

usernamessuck wrote:Nia's 9/11 post was next level.

I've never homeschooled or been homeschooled. Are there still state tests that the kids have to take?
It varies from state to state. I don't know about Texas, but Utah, where so many vloggers are, has virtually no oversight. All you need to do is file an affidavits with the state with your intention to homeschool, and you can teach whatever you want. No tests, nothing to make sure your children are being even minimally educated. You can teach basket weaving and fly fishing if you like. Other states require testing and that you actually have a curriculum.

mandy88
Informer
Informer

Post by mandy88 »

If Nia wanted to post another whiny rant about the hate comments they get, whatever. The fact that she disrespectfully tied that to 9/11 is just sick. Her apology video isn't even an apology. She just insults people further by saying they must not have understood her.
Liz_444
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liz_444 »

Sam, shut the F up about the money you got from your books....that is how reselling books works.

Telling us over and over how "cute" your kids are.....you usually say this when you are irritated at them...lol!

What is up with Sam's mother?? She was looks like she is in a drug induced daze, and don't get me started on her stupid purple hair!!

Who brings SOUP to a surprise birthday part dinner?? Why not hamburgers or ribs?? Who brings soup???

Sam, NOBODY cares about your new book and your lectures about religion. You are such a hypocrite.....do as I PREACH, not as I DO....LOL....WHAT A JOKE!
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD »

He and Nia are the classic hypocritical "Christians". Make me so angry. They probably think Jesus was blonde with blue eyes. And the thought "what would Jesus do?" has never crossed their minds. My favorite is when "Christian" vloggers post about humility. Your "Hot Parents" lip syncing video-- how humble is that? Posting your life online for money? Not exactly self-deprecating. Signing up for a website designed for people who want to cheat on their spouses? That doesn't even fall in line with Old Testament rules. Grifting people for some non-existent charity?
I could go on, but there are only 24 hours in a day.

usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by usernamessuck »

I don't know about the Netflix drama to comment on whether or not Nia is justified. I don't even know what the movie is about tbh.

However, the way she thanks Sam for "leading their family" anytime big decisions like cancelling Netflix happens irks me nerves. First of all, something like that should be a discussion and joint decision as a couple. Second, if the only thing Sam does for your family is dictate what media you can and cannot consume, that's not leading the family. Nia leads the family more than Sam. She needs to learn the difference between "lead" and "control."

Even if there was a joint discussion, there is no reason for Nia to thank Sam as if he single handedly made that call. That's what leads me to believe Sam cancelled their account and then told her about it.

I can't remember when this has happened before, but there was another time when the made some unpopular decision for their family and Nia thanked Sam "leading and protecting their family"
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Post by mandy88 »

sampaulphoto:
For the sake of the future of our children delete Netflix. If anything remotely close to Cuties was posted on YouTube the channel would be banned.

Oh, you mean like constantly showing your children in only their underwear and naked in the bathtub Sam?
1finn
Informer
Informer

Post by 1finn »

1finn wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:25 pm I have the perfect crossover....have them go on the Supernanny.......you know she would put them in their place, but you know Sam would just not take anything she had to say to heart, since he does not believe any professionals................but it would be fun to watch them trying to justify their parenting. Just a thought.
When they decided to not watch the Superbowl, halftime show......

Just Nia going off on her high horse, I have no intention of watching the program, but I have no intention of cancelling Netflix, I mean there are 1000s of shows I have no intention of watching......just Nia "judging" again. I guess Christians can judge all they want, but everyone else can't have an opinion, or they are haters.

Such a laugh with Nia, when they are constantly showing their kids in their underwear, with the girls not wearing tops (not sure of what age a girl should be wearing a top) showing Abram on the toilet peeing (reported that one).

Yes, Nia thanking Sam is just gross, when he is the one posting their kids in many states of undress.

Just thinking that on a vlog a while ago, Sam thanked Nia for doing all the work on "his" oil business, not sure if she is the one doing all the posting on his Insta pages too, cause ya know he is a lazy lazy lazy person.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Post by mormonts »

The Netflix discussion is something else entirely and the backlash actually justified based on what I’ve heard. However, when it comes to discussing the exploitation of children, I feel like family vloggers like Sam and Nia don’t get a say in it unless they’re going to remove their children from their vlogs. Child exploitation isn’t just about the most extreme things. They exploit their children every time they show things like their kids in their underwear, in the bathtub, Abram’s angry outbursts, their children hurt or crying, Nia’s shit about Symphony “becoming a woman”, etc. They make money off of these moments, or at least they did in the past.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by usernamessuck »

It's so dumb to me that they got rid of ALL of their baby stuff. Juliet is barely five (four?), and they obviously weren't using birth control. You are WELL within the range of having more children. So hang on to the big stuff.

It's just tasteless to me to have a registry for a fourth baby. (Granted I'm also opposed these baby "sprinkles" that people have been doing as well)
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Post by mandy88 »

One day after his post blasting Netflix, Sam uploads a video with Juliet in only her underwear for almost the entire vlog.

Also, master chef Nia managed to burn pop tarts.
Liz_444
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liz_444 »

mandy88 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:25 pm One day after his post blasting Netflix, Sam uploads a video with Juliet in only her underwear for almost the entire vlog.

Also, master chef Nia managed to burn pop tarts.
I wish more people would report their videos. YouTube said to report it under "child abuse". Stop the video at the exact time stamp that they show something inappropriate and then click "report video". After this, click on "child abuse" and state why you are reporting them.

I don't understand why TY won't do anything about this since it's almost every video!!

Sam, you were an idiot in today's vlog. Sending your kids across the street (we KNOW you told them to do this!) just so you can have a viral video??
Give it up, nobody gives a crap about you and your kids.
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CurlyQ121 »

lmmomSD wrote:
usernamessuck wrote:Nia's 9/11 post was next level.

It varies from state to state. I don't know about Texas, but Utah, where so many vloggers are, has virtually no oversight. All you need to do is file an affidavits with the state with your intention to homeschool, and you can teach whatever you want. No tests, nothing to make sure your children are being even minimally educated. You can teach basket weaving and fly fishing if you like. Other states require testing and that you actually have a curriculum.

Texas is similar with no oversight. They don't even require a notice of intent unless your kids were previously in public school. I feel sorry for those kids, they're gonna be way behind when/if they end up going back to school.

Cat007
Talker
Talker

Post by Cat007 »

Today’s video did not sit well with me at all. Don’t get me wrong, they aren’t my kids and everyone parents differently so it’s not my place to tell her what she should and shouldn’t be mad at her kids over... but going inside of the house to get towels while they were wet from the pool? You have hardwood floor, for one, miss Nia so it’s not like you had a soaking wet carpet or something, also Symphony tried to mention (before Nia cuts her off) that she wasn’t nearby so they didn’t think to ask her to get them towels and went in themselves. She continues to invalidate symphony’s feelings after cutting her off, by telling her she should *smile* because Abram and Juliet were.. well yeah, you didn’t just tell them their very valid statement was invalid and that they had an unnecessary attitude that was honestly totally called for imo. She’s a tween! The girl is becoming a woman and you’re gonna drive her away sooooo fast, Nia. This is how girls lose relationships with their moms as they get older!
What is the point of filming disciplining your kids? Especially your soon to be teenager that will one day make friends that watch these videos and could likely hound on her for them. You punish them by making them clean up the outdoors YOUR husband is too lazy to because they walked in the house while wet with...water..? She obviously knew it wasn’t that big of a deal when she proceeded to randomly monologue about her uncle as the kids are cleaning behind her.

I can’t stand this woman (: she needs to stop procreating.

Return to “Sam and Nia”