Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

Unread post by JLPC »

Of course, "Working On The New House" was clickbait. The minions have been clamoring for news on that shack they bought in Oklahoma. But no...it refers to Nia's friend Sandy's new house that is being built.
I had to laugh. Sam is buying Abram tools and a tool box so he can be many like his dad. :? And then Abram shows it to Nia, who coos "How cute! What a cute little toolbox! What a cute baby screwdriver".
That cutting board he made and sprayed with stain. Uh, toxic for food use.
Wow. The views are really down!
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

Did they ever say who won the go pro for sharing the video in Facebook?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

[quote="smileyfacekimmie"]Did they ever say who won the go pro for sharing the video in Facebook?

Nope!!
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

usernamessuck wrote:You want THESE GUYS to homeschool? And by these guys we knoe it is Nia doing all the work. Need I remind you of the way Sam dimissed evolution in the museum of natural history in NY? evolution....something taught in public colleges as FACT (and I know because i just took a final on it). Yeah no. And Nia probably didnt pay too much attention in school because she knew she was going to marry Sam anyway. Leave Symphony on traditional school....she needs normal people around her.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
If that's true (and I don't doubt you; I just can't remember), then the kids' school probably does follow the Accelerated Christian Education curriculum or something similar. They're doomed.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Excuse me. I stand corrected. He questioned the big bang, and Nia condescendingly called it a theory (which is pet peeve of mine....it takes a lot for a hypothesis to be considered a theory....like a whole lot....gravity is still a theory, but no one questions that). But I mean come on, the Catholic Church ok'd the Big Bang, and we are the last to do anything around here. Also, the big bang is taught in physics class (because that is really the only place it matters). I did learn about it in college (I live in a red state....again...usually the last to ok evolution/big band concepts). You wanna believe God magically created the entire universe, sure. Whatever, but don't rob your kids of growing up with science. REAL science. Teach them that an atom exploded, but God caused that atom to explode. That's what I tell my nieces, and I believe it, too.
Either way, these two should not be teaching these kids through home schooling. It would only give them more of an excuse to "take days off" because then school tends to feel too much like being at home with mom and dad.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

usernamessuck wrote:

Excuse me. I stand corrected. He questioned the big bang, and Nia condescendingly called it a theory (which is pet peeve of mine....it takes a lot for a hypothesis to be considered a theory....like a whole lot....gravity is still a theory, but no one questions that). But I mean come on, the Catholic Church ok'd the Big Bang, and we are the last to do anything around here. Also, the big bang is taught in physics class (because that is really the only place it matters). I did learn about it in college (I live in a red state....again...usually the last to ok evolution/big band concepts). You wanna believe God magically created the entire universe, sure. Whatever, but don't rob your kids of growing up with science. REAL science. Teach them that an atom exploded, but God caused that atom to explode. That's what I tell my nieces, and I believe it, too.
Either way, these two should not be teaching these kids through home schooling. It would only give them more of an excuse to "take days off" because then school tends to feel too much like being at home with mom and dad.
Thanks very much for the link. Either way, they're idiots. You can just hear Sam's smarminess in that vlog. He thinks he's smarter than any scientist, I'm sure. If he came out and reveals himself as a flat earther, I wouldn't be surprised. But you're right--if you're religious, there absolutely is a way to explain science without giving up your beliefs.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

New thread title: The God Vlogs: To Eternity and Not Beyond Shacksville
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Sam having the gall to think he can offer young girls advice...yikes.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I love skipping through Sam's stupid "philosophy" moments - like nobody wants advice from this Ashley Madison sicko! Nia purposely goes to get her nails done while Juliet is at home to force Sam to bond with her because we all know Sam is useless when it comes to his daughters and will never pay attention to them. It was irritating to watch Nia tickle Juliet non-stop, like the kid breath for a second! She's lucky their chucky doll look-alike baby didn't slap her in the face hahaha
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I absolutely cringe when whomever sings the theme song sings "I promise you "EHH" not alone" Is he saying are or trying to be cool or what but it is ridiculous." I only noticed it now since Sam uses that part for the end.
So Abram has a hammer. A very cheap purchase for a great future tag line. He could of at least got him one of those small short handled ones. Poor Bebo, nobody can tell Symphony no. That's the whole problem right there and who else wants to comment to Sam "you are right, I am giving up FB for awhile, and YouTube as well, matter of fact I am unsubscribing since I won't be on to watch any longer. Thanks for the great life advice. C'mon everybody, let's unsubscribe and get outdoors and start making things!!"
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

KaterTot wrote:I absolutely cringe when whomever sings the theme song sings "I promise you "EHH" not alone" Is he saying are or trying to be cool or what but it is ridiculous." I only noticed it now since Sam uses that part for the end.
So Abram has a hammer. A very cheap purchase for a great future tag line. He could of at least got him one of those small short handled ones. Poor Bebo, nobody can tell Symphony no. That's the whole problem right there and who else wants to comment to Sam "you are right, I am giving up FB for awhile, and YouTube as well, matter of fact I am unsubscribing since I won't be on to watch any longer. Thanks for the great life advice. C'mon everybody, let's unsubscribe and get outdoors and start making things!!"
Gosh, yes. All this! I SO wanted to comment that!!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So I guess they are going to California for their trip - if it is a Disney trip then I called it hahaha Nia needs to relax - they are overdoing so much crap just because she wants to keep showing how amazing their life is but in reality nobody would trade shoes with her - not even for a second - if it meant to have to be with a guy like Sam! Juliet looked even more creepy in today's vlog then she normally does. I don't know if you noticed but when they went to get food and Sam was like get one of everything, Nia was so surprised with her "really?" expression. Clearly Sam doesn't do shit for his family so for him to actually offer her a "you can have it all" moment - I'm sure she was over the moon for that "golden" vlog moment....I have a feeling everyone still hates him hahaha
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

In yesterday's vlog, Abram is seen screaming in terror with his leg caught in the railing of the swing set structure, while Symphony continues to play, apparently not very concerned. Here comes daddy with his camera. Oh boy! This may be the viral moment we've been praying for! Did anyone notice that all he had to do was straighten out Abram's leg to free him? Noooo. Anyway, it came out pretty easily, and Sam told him to stop crying because daddy saved him.
Also, are they refusing to lower the baby's crib mattress just to be ornery? Lots of people have pointed this out to them. Why WTH. Juliet will soon figure out how to do a forward roll over the crib rail.
Someone in the comments (which are very boring to read these days, since all the intelligent people have left or been blocked) said today "I'm very confused..over a million subs and averaging 100 views...buy subs much?" ;)
miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miamaldari »

mormonts wrote:I'm not a New Yorker, but I do have family in the northeast so I've been exposed to some of it. There's just some things in the northeast that you don't get outside of it. It just pisses me off that this family, once again, didn't really even experience New York. From what I can tell, they ate at chain food restaurants and did not venture very far into the city aside from their trip to the statue of liberty. Why go, then? It sounds like the most boring NYC trip of all time.
i live a train ride away from the city and i still have more eventful visits than they do and ive been there 100 times.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
Someone asked in the comments why Nia is always driving and Sam said it's because he does "work" since they live so far, like editing the vlog - Nia then chimed in that Sam always drives them.

Are these two watching someone else's vlogs? Nia is shown driving most of the time and there is no way that Sam is doing any work in the passenger seat...such BS!! Nia looking at Sam while he makes up crap is even more annoying. How do these two idiots have close to 2 million subs anyway??
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Someone asked in the comments why Nia is always driving and Sam said it's because he does "work" since they live so far, like editing the vlog - Nia then chimed in that Sam always drives them.

Are these two watching someone else's vlogs? Nia is shown driving most of the time and there is no way that Sam is doing any work in the passenger seat...such BS!! Nia looking at Sam while he makes up crap is even more annoying. How do these two idiots have close to 2 million subs anyway??
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... b61631.png[/img]

Was this your comment ? Lol

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Are these two watching someone else's vlogs? Nia is shown driving most of the time and there is no way that Sam is doing any work in the passenger seat...such BS!! Nia looking at Sam while he makes up crap is even more annoying. How do these two idiots have close to 2 million subs anyway??[/quote]

Was this your comment ? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Hahaha no it wasn't - but trust me if I started commenting on their vlogs I would be blocked in one day! :P
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Nia said she didn't know Symphony had a spelling test today and that's why she failed... no it's because you're ALWAYS keeping her home. SEND YOUR KID TO SCHOOL NIA... I so wish I could comment this on her page . She's making excuses for the reason why Symphony fails when it's really no surprise why

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

smileyfacekimmie wrote:Nia said she didn't know Symphony had a spelling test today and that's why she failed... no it's because you're ALWAYS keeping her home. SEND YOUR KID TO SCHOOL NIA... I so wish I could comment this on her page . She's making excuses for the reason why Symphony fails when it's really no surprise why

Seriously, if Symphony was keeping up, and attending school regularly, a spelling test shouldn't be a big deal. Teachers do pop quizzes, and students pass.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

lmmomSD wrote:
smileyfacekimmie wrote:Nia said she didn't know Symphony had a spelling test today and that's why she failed... no it's because you're ALWAYS keeping her home. SEND YOUR KID TO SCHOOL NIA... I so wish I could comment this on her page . She's making excuses for the reason why Symphony fails when it's really no surprise why

Seriously, if Symphony was keeping up, and attending school regularly, a spelling test shouldn't be a big deal. Teachers do pop quizzes, and students pass.

I wouldn't be surprised if Symphony will need to repeat 1st grade. I don't know...it's a private Christian school, though. They are leaving today on yet another "mystery trip". :?

Return to “Sam and Nia”