smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 6aa901.jpg[/img]
Sam totally had symphony cry for the video. You see her smirk and hide then when Sam mentions the mall she automatically stops..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

The Angel Tree gifts are, of course, a fine idea, but I do wish someone would ask about the fanbasic.org site which was supposed to be funded by their t-shirt sales, and benefit needy "fan basics". Holiday time would be a good time to address this. They need to be held accountable to that promise.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

JLPC wrote:The Angel Tree gifts are, of course, a fine idea, but I do wish someone would ask about the fanbasic.org site which was supposed to be funded by their t-shirt sales, and benefit needy "fan basics". Holiday time would be a good time to address this. They need to be held accountable to that promise.
You can't ask about the charity, I did and they blocked me on YT, but funny that the link to the site is broken for months now, they aren't even trying that it is real anymore.

Yes, they Angel tree was a great idea for the kids, but that toy Abram picked out probably cost about $100, just them showing off, I am sure there is probably a limit, so other kids don't feel slighted. Maybe not, but just my thoughts, since they do everything for show,

And again they show up too late for something, (the museum) just like them and planes....and yes, Symphony crying was just gross, make believe or not. I mean why is it that 2 people who don't have jobs are always late to everything, just plain lazy, or coarse sleeping till 10am is a bit much with 3 kids to care for.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Pretty sure those are Asian lady beetles. That infestation is nasty. I could not sleep in that trailer.

They are going to be stuck with the OK shack for life. I cannot imagine it being up to code after Sam is done with it and being able to re-sell. He's also made it very clear he doesn't care how it turns out. I can picture their YouTube career going down the drain, them having to sell the Texas house and being forced to live in that place :|
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

mandy88 wrote:Pretty sure those are Asian lady beetles. That infestation is nasty. I could not sleep in that trailer.

They are going to be stuck with the OK shack for life. I cannot imagine it being up to code after Sam is done with it and being able to re-sell. He's also made it very clear he doesn't care how it turns out. I can picture their YouTube career going down the drain, them having to sell the Texas house and being forced to live in that place :|
I was thinking those looked like beetles more than lady bugs when they first showed them, but i didnt know if they had those where they live. They are impossible to get rid of, and by far the most disgusting thing. Second only to roaches. They better hope no one gets bitten.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Ooh thanks for picking my thread title :)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Nia even reads to Juliet in baby talk? Like give it a rest already - also what is with the staging videos for "quality time" with the kids? It's so sad and ridiculous they can't even do simple things without filming it - Pimping For Life!! Nia also stares at the camera first to make sure everyone is watching her be a mom - like get a life!! Baby Chucky is sick and walking around barefoot outside - good parenting Nia!!

I missed a few vlogs (been busy) but let's get real - their vlogs are just becoming more redneck and fake by the minute! Nia hugging Sam and "supporting" him with the comment of the day ending was just the tip of the iceberg - we all know they are wrong about the doing things on the land that isn't theirs so why are they still talking about it? You can tell Nia gets embarrassed but she acts like everything is "perfect" as usual!
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Yes, half of Nia portion of the vlogs is her starring into the camera, I have said it before, they are the vainest couple out there, and very unchristian like.
Funny I always thought Sam was spending lots of money on gadgets and junk, but to watch Nia shop, she can throw down some money on clothes, cause she thinks she is so stylish, and lot of money on growing children, I kinda think they only wear things once or twice then discard it.

Sam talking about the shack and saying how much he hates luxury things, good thing since the shack will never be finished or anything but a shack, but he is still talking about making the property into a Fan Basic camp (yes, that makes me laugh out loud), like all their 12 year old fans are going to joining them for the weekend. OH Sam, enough with the calling for Andrew, he always takes things too far.

I think that they are getting us used to their upcoming separation, with the separate goings on, they see each other for about 2 days a weeks now, seems to be working for them.

Plus they are just mixing and matching tape to make a vlog, everything out of order and such, maybe they are realizing the end if near, and it ain't the "rapture" LOL
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

Why is Oreos poop STILL on the floor from the night before and why did she poop on the floor .. being as old as she is she SHOULD be trained, unless she's being neglected and abused.. another sign is the way she ran when Nia said her name somewhat causal

1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

smileyfacekimmie wrote:Why is Oreos poop STILL on the floor from the night before and why did she poop on the floor .. being as old as she is she SHOULD be trained, unless she's being neglected and abused.. another sign is the way she ran when Nia said her name somewhat causal

Because they are terrible housekeepers, the kitchen is always dirty, sometime I think they act like they are in their very early 20s.

And Nia doesn't like dogs, she has said so in the past, and has no relationship with Oreo, you never she her interact with Oreo. I am surprised they haven't taken Oreo out to the OK shack, and then the next video would be "Oreo ran away in OK", would not put it past them.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

I am genuinely surprised Oreo is still alive. No one seems to take any real interest in her, not even the children, and don't forget that video of Sam flippantly listing off the ways the dogs of his childhood died, and laughing about it.

There's a difference between owing a job and caring for a dog. Oreo is not a part of that family. Sam likes the idea of owning a dog but not the work that goes into it.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ewww baby Chucky eating her breakfast with her snotty runny nose getting all over her food - I seriously don't know why Nia doesn't pay better attention to her kids, she's so busy telling her stupid Fan Basic how busy she always is being a "mom" - yeah okay, more like fake ass mom!! So Juliet is coughing up a lung and Nia wants to go Black Friday shopping for Sam?? Would he ever do that for her?? NEVER!! He doesn't do anything but pretend to be a loving husband (we all know it's staged for the camera). Nia has a gross bloody eye - did you see it? Okay that "disgusting" smell is there because you are both terrible home owners who can't keep that little place clean, so who knows why you are even preparing a second home??
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

So he brings his two small children with him as he is jacking up that shack all by himself and crawling under it, what if a jack fell and the shack landed on him! His stupidity amazes me, and how is he going to get it cleared for living if he’s doing the work and he has no idea what he is doing! It will never pass inspection!

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Baby Chucky is just in a pull-up for like half the vlog - why don't they just push their kids into cream pies at this point. I always skip through Sam's parts - don't these kids have school? Like what the heck - it's not summer vacation still!! Nia keeps putting the camera on the ground to film herself walking by - I really hope someone takes it one day hahaha Soooo the ending to the vlog is just a bunch of crap - Sam tells Nia he missed her "soooooo much" - which is probably code for her to "obey his commands" they are both barf bags gross!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mormonts wrote:I am genuinely surprised Oreo is still alive. No one seems to take any real interest in her, not even the children, and don't forget that video of Sam flippantly listing off the ways the dogs of his childhood died, and laughing about it.

There's a difference between owing a job and caring for a dog. Oreo is not a part of that family. Sam likes the idea of owning a dog but not the work that goes into it.
That's the way so many vloggers are about pets and children. It's like they have this fantasy of what being parents and pet owners will be like, and the reality doesn't live up to the fantasy, so they screw up their kids and their pets.
Guess what? Both are hard work. And totally worth it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Today's vlog: Nia encourages Symphony to tell a story; totally throwing Sam's mom under the bus. Nia is giddy, both Sam and Nia laugh and laugh. Poor Nana. That is SO mean, after all she does for them!
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

JLPC wrote:Today's vlog: Nia encourages Symphony to tell a story; totally throwing Sam's mom under the bus. Nia is giddy, both Sam and Nia laugh and laugh. Poor Nana. That is SO mean, after all she does for them!
Yeah, todays vlog was just ridicules, and yes, they threw his mother under the bus and drove over her many times....anything for a laugh/like on their channel, and teaching Symphony to be rude about her elders. But yes, they will be using her again when they want to leave their kids and go on some idiotic trip somewhere, together or most likely separately.
So a 5 minute vlog today and no vlog tomorrow, they must be seeing the end is near, and Sam changed the title from a few days ago, typical thing to do when view are way down.
Nia acting all giddy about going shopping with Sam at Costco.......WAY TOO excited to go out with Sam.
They really are terrible actors when trying to emote emotions, there is just no chemistry between them.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

JLPC wrote:Today's vlog: Nia encourages Symphony to tell a story; totally throwing Sam's mom under the bus. Nia is giddy, both Sam and Nia laugh and laugh. Poor Nana. That is SO mean, after all she does for them!

I didn't like that either.
And I might of missed it but why was Sam's Mom missing from Thanksgiving since all his siblings, minus the Hawaii one, were there?
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

KaterTot wrote:

I didn't like that either.
And I might of missed it but why was Sam's Mom missing from Thanksgiving since all his siblings, minus the Hawaii one, were there?
I am thinking she is with his brothers family in Florida, I hope she was away for Thanksgiving and not invited, even they would not be that rude.

Return to “Sam and Nia”