TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Sam should get his brain checked - so he basically showed their ugly ranch address and as they were leaving he basically showed all of his equipment and tools that he has there. He already does stupid things at their house where they live by showing their street name and their neighbour's homes too! What an ass - he freaked out his mom and started laughing about it! Then they show the babysitter's car and reveal her name too - what an idiot!! He hasn't seen the rest of his kids in a few days but he needs to have a "guy's date night" - I can't even deal with this loser anymore!
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

"What we show on the vlogs is our best side"

Lmao if this is your best "best side", Sam, I don't want to know how you behave when the camera is off.
ZapRowsdower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ZapRowsdower »

Okay, so maybe this horse has been beaten to death already, but I just came upon that Valley Girl video of Nia's and I have a serious question:
Reading the description, she makes it sound as if this is a REAL split personality of hers. Is she just an idiot for describing her "character" this way, or she really, *seriously*, mentally unhinged?
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

ZapRowsdower wrote:Okay, so maybe this horse has been beaten to death already, but I just came upon that Valley Girl video of Nia's and I have a serious question:
Reading the description, she makes it sound as if this is a REAL split personality of hers. Is she just an idiot for describing her "character" this way, or she really, *seriously*, mentally unhinged?

I used to think Sam was the only one with a mental disorder (not kidding or bullying I think they both have an out and out mental issue especially Sam, Nia's may be emotional/IQ/Education lacking/Learning Disability/Combo?.) Sam especially is a dangerous parent due to his own lack of ability to have common sense or sense a dangerous situation with his hyperactivity. She was a target for a Narcissist like Sam but Nia is proving what attracted them to each other. She keeps throwing y'all in her valley girl talk. I don't believe they use y'all in the Valley in Cali. I do honestly get 2nd hand embarassment for her sometimes but lately it's just been irritation.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Who brings lunchables to their pedicure appt? That place must have smelled like farts thanks to Nia!! Yeah Nia shouldn't be driving anymore - like she's useless!! Have you guys noticed each time their kids are rude to any adults they don't even tell their kids not to speak that way? They literally encourage them to say whatever they want!
Eclairsu
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Eclairsu »

lol How many signs do they need that Nia needs a new car? >w<; I mean, I get she can pay for her own nails and clothes for the kids. But I feel like a purchase that big, is probably Sam's decision anyways. And he wouldn't just let her up and buy a car like that. Even though both their money comes from YouTube.
Then Abram's first response to that guy about teasing Symphony, is to punch him. If that isn't a sign Abram is too misdirected with his anger still. >w<; And even when Sam tried to talk to him about it. No where did I even hear him tell Abram, "We don't hit people" or anything along those people. Like the heck? Parent your damn kid, his first reaction to being to hit needs to be nipped in the butt. Seriously. >w<;
And that nasty thing Abram put in his car seat. *puke* Like why??? >.>
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Somewhat in the same vein, did you see Sam's instagram post labeled "I made this for the HATERS only"?. Wow.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

According to sam’s insta, his dad passed tonight. Not to be unkind, but sam has always made his dad out to be a cheater who abandoned the family. But I feel like we are in for a lot of preacher sam suddenly wanting to emphasize his dad and his relationship with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wow - that staged scene of Sam feeding his kids breakfast, doing Symphony's hair...Nia sneaking back into bed to make it look like he's such a devoted father hahaha EWWWW Sam is so disgusting...I can't even...his comments with the dogs :? Abram finally went to school after what, 2 months? Nia's overacting when Abram gave her the flowers - like calm down!! It's really sad though, even when Sam tries to compliment Nia I just keep seeing a cheating husband!! J House vlogs family brought along their kids - Sam is a cheapie and just wants to act like he and Nia are going on a date, what weirdos!! Wow so Sam chose to take a next flight to save that stupid boosted board? Get your priorities in check!! Nia must be so embarrassed by her childish husband - honestly he's such an idiot!! Why do these get invited to YouTube events? They will always be known for getting kicked out of the one where they were VIPs so that is just weird!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ZapRowsdower wrote:Okay, so maybe this horse has been beaten to death already, but I just came upon that Valley Girl video of Nia's and I have a serious question:
Maybe it's folie a deux? Not diagnosing, just saying...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sam just attacked one of the guys while he was eating - as a joke but still!! I think it was Davey - I have no idea why those guys tolerate these clowns :? Sam ran into Bryan and acted like they are old BFFs (ofcourse) OMG hahaha Benji didn't even recognize Sam and then all of a sudden did a fake small talk scene for the vlog - I think everyone knows these two losers have their fake 2.5 million subs so people HAVE to be nice to them! 12:50 for more FAKE LOVE hahaha I don't even know why they bother at this point :D
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

brownprincess93 wrote:Sam just attacked one of the guys while he was eating - as a joke but still!! I think it was Davey - I have no idea why those guys tolerate these clowns :? Sam ran into Bryan and acted like they are old BFFs (ofcourse) OMG hahaha Benji didn't even recognize Sam and then all of a sudden did a fake small talk scene for the vlog - I think everyone knows these two losers have their fake 2.5 million subs so people HAVE to be nice to them! 12:50 for more FAKE LOVE hahaha I don't even know why they bother at this point :D
Hahaha! I noticed lots of eyerolls and sidewise glances. I don't feel like they were well-received. Taking over the ball pit from the little kids was nasty.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Maybe it's folie a deux? Not diagnosing, just saying...
Yeah, I mentioned she maybe had folie a deux between her and Sam but what if this valley girl persona is a coping mechanism/escapism from his mental control/psychological abuse? Not diagnosing but that valley girl shit was uncomfortable to watch in a 30 y/o mother of 3. The fact she thought it ok to film and upload for the world to see also speaks volumes about her objective critical thinking and ability for normal/stable/mature decision making. I think she thinks it's funny/a bit of fun but it comes across as unsettling.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sam was barefoot on those boards - I mean why do these rednecks even get invited to these events? You can also clearly tell NOBODY wants to interact with them! You know what's really funny - these stupid conventions aren't even necessary for them attend, they don't BOTH have to go either. The restaurant scene in the end shows just how unattached these two are - Nia is basically living for the camera at this point with her fake overacting, Sam just has to act like a brat, he didn't even help her pack because he just has to lie around and act like he needs to be taken care of all the time :?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ewww Sam put his dirty fingers in the bowl while making French Toast - don't these guys have tongs?? Gross!! When Nia said she was so blessed I honestly felt like laughing, they have cheated by buying subs and her husband cheated on her - how is that being blessed?? Also do these idiots not have helmets for their kids at all? Juliet was on that giant swing and the board without wearing a helmet at all! 10:45 for the big reveal - Sam is going to waste more money on buying a car for Nia, since she hasn't already damaged the last few he bought already!!
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Can’t stand the constant gross closeups of this weirdo’s hyperextended thumbs and hairy toes.

Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Can’t stand the constant gross closeups of this weirdo’s hyperextended thumbs and hairy toes.

Eclairsu
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Eclairsu »

"I think I'm pregnant. And I need to stop taking my birth control if I am." -blink blink, blink blink- Pretty sure that's not how it works. I mean I heard accidental pregnancies can happen on birth control. But it still sounds really stupid. >w<;; And these idiots don't need to bringing a 4th kid in this mix at all. Also red dye tests like First Response are more likely to catch it early than Clear Blue dye tests. But that was definitely just for click bait material though.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Gotta make those Infiniti payments somehow!

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Did any of you see their Instagram post? It's a picture of Nia while she's pregnant with Abram and saying how it was such a special time.....umm wasn't that the time when Sam created the Ashley Madison account and cheated on Nia? So funny how she just goes about her day like none of it even happened - even her stupid conversations with him like "Babe, I'm so lucky to have you in my life" - is she for real?? Sam is just a selfish prick who has no respect for his family, or he would care enough to not get Nia pregnant again until they are actually putting their kids in a stable environment and he gets some mental help!!

Return to “Sam and Nia”