TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Unread post by KaterTot »

Birdie89 wrote:So sam’s brother Michael is moving back to Texas. From what I’ve seen, he’s an even bigger psycho than Sam, has his own small vlog with a much smaller following, much much cuter children, and a knack for sending Sam into a jealous, competitive spiral. Curious to see how this shakes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael, being Sam's identical twin is probably what brings out his jealous competitive spirit. I have watched Michael and Drea's vlogs and their kids are adorable. I can't see I have seen him be MORE psycho than Sam but let's face it, that takes a lot. HA! ;)
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

KaterTot wrote:
Birdie89 wrote:So sam’s brother Michael is moving back to Texas. From what I’ve seen, he’s an even bigger psycho than Sam, has his own small vlog with a much smaller following, much much cuter children, and a knack for sending Sam into a jealous, competitive spiral. Curious to see how this shakes out.

Michael, being Sam's identical twin is probably what brings out his jealous competitive spirit. I have watched Michael and Drea's vlogs and their kids are adorable. I can't see I have seen him be MORE psycho than Sam but let's face it, that takes a lot. HA! ;)
Ha! Michael has a more aggro energy to him than Sam that gets my antenna up. He also posted some pretty homophobic comments during Sam and nia’s whole gay marriage/nature box fiasco.

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Birdie89 wrote:
KaterTot wrote:

Ha! Michael has a more aggro energy to him than Sam that gets my antenna up. He also posted some pretty homophobic comments during Sam and nia’s whole gay marriage/nature box fiasco.

Ugh I must have missed that. Homophobes turn me off. There really isn't one brother of Sams that I find more endearing (I am trying to be nice) than the other. So many people mix them up anyway so now I am starting to believe it doesn't matter that they do. It's a shame. I had hopes for one semi normal Rader.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

KaterTot wrote:Ugh I must have missed that. Homophobes turn me off. There really isn't one brother of Sams that I find more endearing (I am trying to be nice) than the other. So many people mix them up anyway so now I am starting to believe it doesn't matter that they do. It's a shame. I had hopes for one semi normal Rader.
Their sister seems...alright? She has that kind of "off" vibe about her like their mother does, but not nearly anything like the boys. It probably helps that she isn't around nearly as much.
LilyLu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LilyLu »

mormonts wrote:
KaterTot wrote:Ugh I must have missed that. Homophobes turn me off. There really isn't one brother of Sams that I find more endearing (I am trying to be nice) than the other. So many people mix them up anyway so now I am starting to believe it doesn't matter that they do. It's a shame. I had hopes for one semi normal Rader.
Their sister seems...alright? She has that kind of "off" vibe about her like their mother does, but not nearly anything like the boys. It probably helps that she isn't around nearly as much.
lolol their sister seems as well adjusted as she could be as a part of that family.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Nia gets to sit down and have Coffee just on Friday's? Is she living like a prisoner? She clearly must be - anyone who puts up with Sam is on a life sentence for sure!! Does Symphony still have play dates and nap time? That kid is going to have major troubles in high school - she will be like a lost puppy I tell ya! Nia is always calm and herself and the minute Sam comes back she has to start laughing like a hyena and doing stupid dances with every question - he really does bring the worst out in everyone :?
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Just looked at the GoFundMe page for that poor boy and Sam and Nia have donated NOTHING! No, instead what we get is fanbasic donating to another charity on their behalf by buying Nia's "art". These god-fearing, community-loving, devout people have been "crying for days" but would rather tell strangers to go support this family than help at all themselves. And we definitely know Sam's ego would never donate as Anonymous when he could take credit for something like that and put it on video. I bet you the art won't even go on auction for another few weeks and it will pay for another extravagant Rader Christmas.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

mandy88 wrote:Just looked at the GoFundMe page for that poor boy and Sam and Nia have donated NOTHING! No, instead what we get is fanbasic donating to another charity on their behalf by buying Nia's "art". These god-fearing, community-loving, devout people have been "crying for days" but would rather tell strangers to go support this family than help at all themselves. And we definitely know Sam's ego would never donate as Anonymous when he could take credit for something like that and put it on video. I bet you the art won't even go on auction for another few weeks and it will pay for another extravagant Rader Christmas.
They raised money through their church, Reach Rockwall. It was 5,000 and im pretty sure a lot of that was Sam and Nia. I have heard rumors through people who know them that they do help people financially and don't discuss it on the vlog. Im not for sure on this for certain, but that is what i did hear at one time.
sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

Sweetiebee wrote:
mandy88 wrote:Just looked at the GoFundMe page for that poor boy and Sam and Nia have donated NOTHING! No, instead what we get is fanbasic donating to another charity on their behalf by buying Nia's "art". These god-fearing, community-loving, devout people have been "crying for days" but would rather tell strangers to go support this family than help at all themselves. And we definitely know Sam's ego would never donate as Anonymous when he could take credit for something like that and put it on video. I bet you the art won't even go on auction for another few weeks and it will pay for another extravagant Rader Christmas.
They raised money through their church, Reach Rockwall. It was 5,000 and im pretty sure a lot of that was Sam and Nia. I have heard rumors through people who know them that they do help people financially and don't discuss it on the vlog. Im not for sure on this for certain, but that is what i did hear at one time.
But they are not PERSONALLY donating to the cause. They are using their platform to raise awareness, which is lovely, but they aren’t personally making a personal sacrifice in donating. The $5,000 that was donated because of their awareness, is wonderful, but it is frustrating they feel that bringing awareness is all that is necessary.

Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

No I mean they gave a large portion of that TO the church to give in the church's name. I really can't say how I know this without giving up too much info, so I totally get it if you don't take a stranger's word for it. It's all good. :-)
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nia at the 1:55 mark - I'm so embarrassed for this clueless moron, why does she think people admire her stupidity? :? They are both mentally unstable - I wouldn't hire them for anything! Okay no - the 5:18 is even more embarrassing!! Nia - do yourself a favour and go see someone for your behaviour, you're almost as bad as your loser husband!! Sam is seriously so perverted - he was filming while the bride was putting on her panty hose - like who does that?? That must be a real redneck wedding if the guests are showing up in jeans for crying out loud! The scene where Sam is singing along to Nia is so dumb, she thinks she won the biggest prize of her life by marrying this cheating idiot hahahaha
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

I really feel like Nia tries REALLY HARD to act goofy and upbeat around Sam. Even her laugh is really over exaggerated when he's around. I think she is trying desperately to keep Sam's attention. She knows that he's never fully content with the mundane life that comes with being a married man with children sometimes. In a way it's sad that she has to keep him entertained, keep him thinking he's having a blast at all times, etc.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sam is such a loser - he thinks he's the leader in their family, what a dork! I feel bad for the servers in the restaurants - clearly nobody wants to hang out with them! Baby Chucky needs to be put in a cage hahaha
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I can totally see Nia thinking that Juliet has saved their marriage :? Sam will always remain a cheating idiot - no matter how many kids they have! Wow Coral is such a cute kid - notice how they finally put Juliet's hair in a pony tail? They are such losers! That whole deodorant scene was so stupid, Symphony should also start acting like a big kid since her body is trying to tell her that!! How funny is it that Sam cares about his yard but doesn't care about destroying other people's yards while he works on his gross shack!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

How hard up do you have to be for a vlog idea? Hey, let's take Symphony shopping for deodorant! It will be ADORABLE!! LOL. So, 8 yr old Symphony (who acts like a 6 yr old) gets schlepped off to Walmart in her one piece Christmas jammies. *facepalm*. You'd think Nia would at least shop for a natural deodorant for her. She's far too young to be using chemicals and aluminum on her underarms.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

No new content baby on the horizon to generate clicks and views, so instead we get Nia solemnly talking about her 8 year old’s “body changing” and “becoming a lady.” It’s been clear forever that sam and nia proudly have no boundaries and seem to get satisfaction by flaunting the most basic parenting norms for their audience of paid subs and kids, but filming and posting the start of early puberty in a little girl is exploitative and wildly selfish. So, just another day in the life for them.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I felt like watching some Christmas vlogs so I watched one of their earlier ones (pre-Ashley Madison) and Sam seemed nice (I know is that even possible) and they both seemed to be normal around each other and their love also seemed natural - not staged! They are so awkward and desperate now it's pathetic! Wow so Symphony can still fit into her 3 year soccer uniform? That's messed up!! Nia is also going crazy - she needs some serious help :?
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

That deodorant vlog was cringey.
She acts like she's 4 or 5. The way she was dressed didn't help. Nia even speaks to her like she is a baby. I'm embarrassed for her.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sam is always around Juliet because she's their cash cow - he gives times to Abram since he's the only boy and Symphony only gets vlog time for their stupid dates or when Nia stages their conversations - must be nice :? Nia is so desperate to act like a teenager so no wonder Symphony behaves like she's a toddler! The only nice thing about Nia is that she really does go above and beyond for her friends - I'm pretty sure nobody would do those things for her but atleast she can say she did it for someone! Sam would only buy flowers or balloons if Nia told him too, and that's just sad!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wow...so Andrew and Abram are on a "bro date"???? Why can't they just be normal and call it quality family time? Nia is posting old throwbacks of Symphony - the girl still dresses the same so what is the point :?

Return to “Sam and Nia”