TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I can guarantee those kids don't even brush their teeth before these "donut" trips - Nia buys them sugar drinks first thing in the morning? Yeah - that's a great decision there Super Mom :? What kind of a loser goes on a birthday "camping trip" by themself? I mean he's got a wife and kids and he would rather celebrate all alone? What an idiot! I don't believe that Nia would clean up after Oreo - she doesn't even clean up after her kids on a daily basis! Typical Nia - blaming the other dog - why don't they keep Oreo in their backyard? I swear they shouldn't have kids or pets! Nia is trying to live an INSTAGRAM life - it's really pathetic!
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Why would they call animal control for a dog in their front yard when they let Oreo wonder onto the neighbour's properties every day? The title as grandma face to face with attack dog and that was the sweetest dog.

Sam probably spend thousands on all that camping junk. He's set up like he's climbing Mount Everest, not camping for three days by a river that is probably 50 yards from his shack. When he first mentioned camping I thought he had something planned with his brothers. So odd to spend this time by himself. I can't imagine how I would react if my husband told me he was spending his birthday alone in the woods for three days.

Nia as always is a complete disaster. ANOTHER speeding ticket for the Rader's and of course it is late. And no wallet either! Guaranteed she finds it somewhere under all that junk in her car or the house.

It always confuses me who they think they are talking to when they ask viewers questions. Some as posed to kids asking what subjects they like in school and others are to adults about an exercise routine for busy moms. I don't think they even know who they are targeting. Jut desperate for anybody I guess.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Why does Nia always look like she is performing for a play?? She walks around talking loudly to the camera and always has her arms up high. Why?? She looks stupid! She sings to the camera and dances around her house. Everything is talked about being EXCITING and NEW.....oh please....you are a middle aged woman with 3 fugly kids and a husband who cheated on you. In my neck of the woods, you are called WHITE TRASH.

So your bathroom ceiling is falling in, your house is disgusting, your yard is an eye sore to the neighbors, yet you SAM decide to go camping alone....lol!

Oh, and Nia, it's really trashy to take your kids out in public with their pj's on.....it's not cute!
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

I love dogs, and I've admittedly been doing a lot of extra research recently in preparation for a border collie puppy I'll be getting later this year (haven't trained a puppy in a long while, let alone a border collie) so I'm extra ramped up on the subject, but god, this family and their treatment of their dogs. They don't mistreat Oreo, but they really only put in the baseline amount of effort. If you really think about it, the Raders don’t even act like a family who wants a dog or cares about their dog. Sam likes the idea of having a dog, but not enough to work with Oreo to overcome her anxieties or train her properly. The others don’t care at all. Nia is grossed out by everything a dog naturally does, apparently. It just pisses me off. You don't want her dragging dirt onto the furniture? Train her to keep off of the furniture. You're going to get in trouble if she runs around too much? Keep her inside and get her energy out by taking her on walks and actually playing with her. I have never seen one of those kids playing with Oreo. They seem really disinterested, actually.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

mandy88 wrote:Why would they call animal control for a dog in their front yard when they let Oreo wonder onto the neighbour's properties every day? The title as grandma face to face with attack dog and that was the sweetest dog.

Sam probably spend thousands on all that camping junk. He's set up like he's climbing Mount Everest, not camping for three days by a river that is probably 50 yards from his shack. When he first mentioned camping I thought he had something planned with his brothers. So odd to spend this time by himself. I can't imagine how I would react if my husband told me he was spending his birthday alone in the woods for three days.

Nia as always is a complete disaster. ANOTHER speeding ticket for the Rader's and of course it is late. And no wallet either! Guaranteed she finds it somewhere under all that junk in her car or the house.

It always confuses me who they think they are talking to when they ask viewers questions. Some as posed to kids asking what subjects they like in school and others are to adults about an exercise routine for busy moms. I don't think they even know who they are targeting. Jut desperate for anybody I guess.
Judging from nia’s live-streaming she’s doing, she wants to move more into adult topics, same with her blog. Sam NEVER asks questions that adults would answer. I’m always struck by how much happier she seems when he’s gone.

Her live streams have been interesting - I knew they got together young but not that she’s been with Sam since she was 15. It makes so much sense. She also said that Bebo’s husband now isn’t her grandfather, bebo married him when nia was a kid but well after when her mom passed.

Sam in the wilderness is a joke.

They are both a mess with the kids but you would think that she’d put them in clothes to take them out of the house. Don’t get me started on those punch drinks for breakfast.

Someone needs to march over there and burn that stupid wubanub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Im annoyed that they (seems like it's Nia) only respond to "rude" comments on ther vlogs. There are so many super-fans writing deeply emotional things and they get no response. An 11 year old says she should have let Abraham wear nail polish and she has a back and forth in the comment section with them. If vloggers don't have time to read comments, or choose not to, fine. But they really expose themselves when they only respond to negative ones. It shows that they are sitting there reading the comments and purposefully ignoring fans.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Also why is sam constantly leaving!!!???
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

These guys are so confusing - some years they are so against Halloween because of their cult church, and then some years they go all out buying stupid costumes to go with their ugly decorations :? that baby shark video was embarrassing to watch - I seriously don't even understand why Nia is trying so hard, her family is pure redneck garbage and she needs to fix up her messy house instead of bringing more crap into it! Okay Sam....seriously....nobody wants to see your nasty body so put on a shirt and stop trying to act like you are a YouTube star - because you are disgusting!
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

The baby shark video was goofy as hell. It wasn't even remotely cute.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Pretty hilarious to see that their clickbait titles aren't even working anymore. That "Mommy's having TRIPLETS" video hasn't even broken 200k views. Definitely not 2.1 million real subscribers.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

No vlog today? Maybe nia is on strike because Sam keeps using unflattering shots of her for the thumbnails.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Baby Chucky is giving me legit nightmares hahahaha she's the creepiest baby on YouTube! Watch the 2:08 minute mark if you want some post halloween scares! I love how Nia picks out the ugliest pumpkins :? Nia talking about the pumpkin pregnancy announcement is just sad and disturbing - she is clearly dying for some attention, her husband clearly cares more for his stupid Go Pro then anything in the world!
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Now we will be getting Halloween and fall videos for the next two weeks because they are so behind. Why would these two ever want more kids when Sam is never around and Nia is always so overwhelmed with the three? I don't know how much longer she can keep pawning her kids off on the grandmothers when Sam disappears for another extended getaway.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Every time Sam gets a haircut - he looks even more like a serial killer, what a creep! Nia is trying to flaunt their love by calling him James Dean - yeah okay Nia he's like the Walmart version of any redneck criminal so stop trying to glamourize this disgusting toolbag!
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

So sam’s brother Michael is moving back to Texas. From what I’ve seen, he’s an even bigger psycho than Sam, has his own small vlog with a much smaller following, much much cuter children, and a knack for sending Sam into a jealous, competitive spiral. Curious to see how this shakes out.

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Birdie89 wrote:So sam’s brother Michael is moving back to Texas. From what I’ve seen, he’s an even bigger psycho than Sam, has his own small vlog with a much smaller following, much much cuter children, and a knack for sending Sam into a jealous, competitive spiral. Curious to see how this shakes out.

Michael, being Sam's identical twin is probably what brings out his jealous competitive spirit. I have watched Michael and Drea's vlogs and their kids are adorable. I can't see I have seen him be MORE psycho than Sam but let's face it, that takes a lot. HA! ;)
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

KaterTot wrote:
Birdie89 wrote:So sam’s brother Michael is moving back to Texas. From what I’ve seen, he’s an even bigger psycho than Sam, has his own small vlog with a much smaller following, much much cuter children, and a knack for sending Sam into a jealous, competitive spiral. Curious to see how this shakes out.

Michael, being Sam's identical twin is probably what brings out his jealous competitive spirit. I have watched Michael and Drea's vlogs and their kids are adorable. I can't see I have seen him be MORE psycho than Sam but let's face it, that takes a lot. HA! ;)
Ha! Michael has a more aggro energy to him than Sam that gets my antenna up. He also posted some pretty homophobic comments during Sam and nia’s whole gay marriage/nature box fiasco.

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Birdie89 wrote:
KaterTot wrote:

Ha! Michael has a more aggro energy to him than Sam that gets my antenna up. He also posted some pretty homophobic comments during Sam and nia’s whole gay marriage/nature box fiasco.

Ugh I must have missed that. Homophobes turn me off. There really isn't one brother of Sams that I find more endearing (I am trying to be nice) than the other. So many people mix them up anyway so now I am starting to believe it doesn't matter that they do. It's a shame. I had hopes for one semi normal Rader.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

KaterTot wrote:Ugh I must have missed that. Homophobes turn me off. There really isn't one brother of Sams that I find more endearing (I am trying to be nice) than the other. So many people mix them up anyway so now I am starting to believe it doesn't matter that they do. It's a shame. I had hopes for one semi normal Rader.
Their sister seems...alright? She has that kind of "off" vibe about her like their mother does, but not nearly anything like the boys. It probably helps that she isn't around nearly as much.
LilyLu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LilyLu »

mormonts wrote:
KaterTot wrote:Ugh I must have missed that. Homophobes turn me off. There really isn't one brother of Sams that I find more endearing (I am trying to be nice) than the other. So many people mix them up anyway so now I am starting to believe it doesn't matter that they do. It's a shame. I had hopes for one semi normal Rader.
Their sister seems...alright? She has that kind of "off" vibe about her like their mother does, but not nearly anything like the boys. It probably helps that she isn't around nearly as much.
lolol their sister seems as well adjusted as she could be as a part of that family.

Return to “Sam and Nia”