JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Unread post by JLPC »

Sweetiebee wrote:
JLPC wrote:I watched the Mike&Drea vlog today where it was revealed that Sam has spent over $10,000 on that tree. Madness!

Shut up!!!!!! Are you kidding!!!???
haha! Yes! That is what he said!!
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

JLPC wrote:I watched the Mike&Drea vlog today where it was revealed that Sam has spent over $10,000 on that tree. Madness!
Wow! Youtube money well spent. At least they don't have to worry about college for Symphony or Juliet. Only the male Raders do what they like.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

That 10 grand could have funded the "Fanbasic" charity they promised, and helped a lot of their needy followers, in time for the holiday season. They are poster children for narcissism.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

People will say this is jealousy and maybe it is, but I find it to be an incredibly unfair fact of life that youtubers make a crap-load of money to make family home videos doing whatever they want.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sweetiebee wrote:People will say this is jealousy and maybe it is, but I find it to be an incredibly unfair fact of life that youtubers make a crap-load of money to make family home videos doing whatever they want.
I don't care if it is jealousy. It bugs me too. Especially when my sister who is a special Ed teacher doesn't make anything like what they do...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Sweetiebee wrote:People will say this is jealousy and maybe it is, but I find it to be an incredibly unfair fact of life that youtubers make a crap-load of money to make family home videos doing whatever they want.
I don't care if it is jealousy. It bugs me too. Especially when my sister who is a special Ed teacher doesn't make anything like what they do...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Right! Teachers, firemen, police... these people make beans compared to vloggers taping themselves folding laundry. So annoying.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I love when they show Juliet and Coral side by side - clearly we know who the cutest kid is!!! Poor Symphony has to deal with 2 weirdo's in that disgusting shack - the big reveal is also so stupid! They have been working for months and it looks like they only did some things to it for a week :? Enough with the stupid bunny shirts for Baby Chucky :(
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nia is trying so hard to make Juliet look like Coral it's disturbing - that kid is the cuter so just deal with it! Ewww they all put their hands on the food and then they won't eat it so someone else picks it up and it has germs all over it! Nia is sweet to her sister in-laws......credit is due where it's due!! Oh gosh....then at 4:15 it gets awkward again......and fake!!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sam's "workshop" is a disaster waiting to happen - he has so many loose wires and things hanging out that if those kids go in there to play they could seriously injure themselves! Let's not forget about Oreo who is constantly left outside but only brought in for the filming sessions to show they are such caring people :? Okay so the scene at 3:40 where Nia is trying to act like a math genius, notice how Symphony's worksheets aren't even put in her book properly - which means she probably doesn't even look at her previous worksheets to help her out at school #disorganized Only Sam would put something like his kids falling and getting hurt in the vlog - I'm sure they will be so thrilled when they get older to see all this garbage :(
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sam is like "oh let me grab my camera and film Juliet so I can get some views and make more money" - what a gross person! Wow I haven't seen Sam pick up dinner for these guys in years, Nia was probably dying for a night off :? Maybe the officers should take away both of their drivers license so these weirdo's can stay off the road - they clearly speed all the time and film with the kids in the car at the same time so it might save their lives, and others too!!
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

How do these people manage to get pulled over like once a week for a ticket? Clearly fines are not deterring Sam and Nia from speeding.

She gives props to Sam for letting her go out two nights in a row. It's very rare for Sam to even be home two nights in a row. Nia mentions that it gets overwhelming for him which is absolutely crazy to me. He loves the idea of being a dad but not doing any of the work that comes along with it, meanwhile they can't stop talking about having more. All he had to do was watch the kids for a few hours. It's not like he bothers with dishes or laundry.

I feel so bad for poor Oreo. She is in the background just craving attention and none of them even stop to pet her for a minute.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

I honestly thought "at least it's just a few hours out to dinner and not DAYS in the woods!"
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wow....the first 4 minutes of the vlog are just Sam with his redneck tool shed and his so called "preaching" :? nobody cares you loser, why don't you go cheat on your wife and make another viral video afterwards hahaha okay did Sam just refer to his brother as a retard? First off - that is totally disrespectful and second, what would that make Sam?? Atleast his brother didn't cheat on his wife!!! I seriously hate when he films his kids while they don't have a shirt on - what a disgusting toolbag! Nia's overacting during his dance moves are just ridiculous and she seriously lives in her own bubble acting like there is nothing wrong with her life - I would be so embarrassed to even show my face and she acts like it's okay to stay with this cheater!
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Screenshot.png
Sorry, I know this is an old post from him (2015), but I was actually starting to think Mike was a little more tolerable than Sam. Turns out they are just the same. So sad to have read this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I love how they never blur out other people's kids in their videos - like can't they just keep some things private? So Symphony is painting Abram's nails - I don't know why they even bother showing things like this :? Surprise surprise - Abram got hurt again, maybe Sam should focus more on his kids and put down the damn camera!
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

Michael seems like a rageaholic. The raders are a mess - still missing days posting, Nia trying to carve out a more adult brand with her blog and going live on insta, but last night it was her and symphony with symphony answering questions and throwing bunny ears the whole time.

The views are in the toilet to the point Sam is openly asking viewers what’s wrong and saying he knows the vlogs have been missing something lately. It makes it worse with Michael roaming around in the background of every shot doing his own vlog.

I doubt the cabin reveal and decoration can pull them out of this. Ugh they are going to have another baby for views aren’t they.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Juliet had a rough emotional day and was a little rough? Okay Nia - that kid is always a brat, ask us, we have to watch that little terror act up all the time! :?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ewwww their backyard and shed is super dirty - you would think when they have their down time they would pick up their crap and dump out their garbage, what losers! So apparently they have a large animal in their attic now - so Sam has gone and spent hundreds of dollars on sprays, traps and now he bought an even bigger cage - wouldn't it just make sense to call the exterminator at this point? :? So Nia is only able to go get her nails done when her kids are napping? Like seriously they are all big now why can't Sam just watch them for once?
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

They are just letting Juliet run around in the driveway with a sweater and a diaper. Sam couldn't take 2 minutes from playing with toys to put her shorts back on?

We used one of those humane traps to try and catch a stray cat to get him neutered. Every time we would set it up, the raccoons would come and raid the trap. They would stand at the front of it and reach over the lever to grab the food so the door wouldn't close. It was funny to watch but we gave up using the trap pretty soon. Sam mentioned after setting up those stupid peanut butter traps that he was just going to have to call the exterminator. Now he is trying even more traps? I think it has nothing to do with money at this point and more that he can't take the ego hit if he can't catch it himself. He's just too insecure to call another person in and look bad.

I bet as soon as the kids wake up Sam calls Nia non-stop to come home because he finds it too stressful to look after his kids.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

That motor car is just a disaster waiting to happen - both parents never watch the kids probably, plus we all know Oreo is seen running around the yard and the streets so maybe they shouldn't be giving something like that to the kids just yet! Nia is more excited about Sam leaving then anything - she just wants a girls weekend to be her only thing in life right now! Symphony is way too old for those side pony tails and matching outfits - Nia needs some major help!!

Return to “Sam and Nia”