TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Birdie89
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Unread post by Birdie89 »

1finn wrote:Really, what is this families aversion to helmets for the kids..............after the accident while on vacation with the skateboard, riding on the street on bikes, scooters ....and now Abram riding the 4 wheeler at the shack with no helmet and almost crashing.....and there is Sam laughing it off.

Yes, Nia scolding viewers for mentioning that Abram has anger problems....again, the same old .."you only see a portion of our day" crap...yes, true, but it is the portion you choose to show.

Another thing in a vid, Sam has Abram riding in the front seat of the truck, no booster or child seat...and says "it is only a little way to go" WHAT AN IDIOT...I guess he never heard that most accidents happen very close to home. I really don't know if they are doing these things for try to get views and comments, (although they delete all the bad comments anyway) or they are just this dumb.
I think they don't care, but they know other people think it's bad/dangerous, so Sam flaunts it to get reactions and views.

It's amazing to me they have had the shack for over a year and Sam has only managed to:

-Rip out the insides
-Build half a deck
-Buy two slides
-Start a bunch of fires

Yeah right Nia - whattaman you got there.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Birdie89 wrote:
1finn wrote:Really, what is this families aversion to helmets for the kids..............after the accident while on vacation with the skateboard, riding on the street on bikes, scooters ....and now Abram riding the 4 wheeler at the shack with no helmet and almost crashing.....and there is Sam laughing it off.

Yes, Nia scolding viewers for mentioning that Abram has anger problems....again, the same old .."you only see a portion of our day" crap...yes, true, but it is the portion you choose to show.

Another thing in a vid, Sam has Abram riding in the front seat of the truck, no booster or child seat...and says "it is only a little way to go" WHAT AN IDIOT...I guess he never heard that most accidents happen very close to home. I really don't know if they are doing these things for try to get views and comments, (although they delete all the bad comments anyway) or they are just this dumb.
I think they don't care, but they know other people think it's bad/dangerous, so Sam flaunts it to get reactions and views.

It's amazing to me they have had the shack for over a year and Sam has only managed to:

-Rip out the insides
-Build half a deck
-Buy two slides
-Start a bunch of fires

It's interesting, because Nia has just revealed herself as being extremely into those fixer upper shows. I don't personally like the shabby chic look that they tend to go for when it comes to those renovations (it all looks very same-y and often lacks any real character, imo), but at least they do a good job. You'd think she'd show interest in seeing that shack renovated into something similar because that's the aesthetic she likes so much, but she just doesn't seem interested at all in what's going on in OK. I wonder if she regrets that they bought that property. It really is a mess.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Birdie89 wrote:

-Rip out the insides
-Build half a deck
-Buy two slides
-Start a bunch of fires

This made me laugh so much. Could it have to do with the fact it takes him three days and post 6 instagram pictures to cut down a single tree that was already almost knocked over to begin with? Nia definitely regrets the shack. She hasn't even been one time to see it since they bought it. I would love for someone to figure out how many days Sam has spent at that shack. I still don't see any sign this work crew that he has been talking about. The crew probably had a woman on it and Sam had to send them all home so he wouldn't be tempted.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I already hate Sam as it is - but that haircut makes me want to puke!! It's like he goes through so much trouble to annoy every single person who has to stare at his face :? love skipping his parts! Nia is still putting Juliet on the changing table like she's a newborn baby - like get this kid into a toddler bed already and stop treating her like an infant! So Nia was out for a few hours and even spent time on her dumb blog and then realized she had to clean out the poop tub?? They will all have pink eye this weekend for sure!
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Again with the NO HELMETS crap, Abram at the shack on the ATV and almost goes over the handlebars, I guess it will take someone getting really hurt to open their eyes.......IDIOTS.

So Sam and Abram were at the shack for some days, looks like Abram missed school again, so much for him going all week, shows that education means nothing to them.

Nias "thing" with her girlfriends, some 3 minute crap fest of a Taylor Swift song............what are they 12 themselves, we know their viewers are, but I thought they were all mothers and adults.

Yes Nia, Abram has way to many toys, really spoiled, he needs to earn them, maybe by cleaning his room.

Oh, and lastly, their Fanbasic.org..........is gone or underdevelopment, never did anything with it......bunch of cheaters, I am sure they believe that charity stays at home..
here4the_drama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by here4the_drama »

I swear, every time is see their house, I feel like everything would be covered in a layer of stickiness, and there would be that weird funky smell that goes along with sticky gross houses. I have a toddler, a teen, and a slob of a husband, I get that families make messes. That house looks like it just never gets a wipe down. And their front and back yard, I'd be so embarrassed for people to drive by and see it. And I'm sorry, but who tf just leaves poop in the tub for hours? Then shes complaining about it stinking, uh, yeah! She could have removed the poo, put the bath toys in a bucket with bleach, sprayed the tub down with a bleach cleaner and then left for whatever she had to do, then properly cleaned it while Juliette was napping. But no, she "forgot"about?! How?!?! She even said it smelled so bad...??? I dont understand these yt sahm, you dont work, so how is it so hard to pick up your house and wipe surfaces down with a disinfectant wipe?
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

This last video with Abram on the four wheeler makes me sick. That child could have been genuinely hurt. I am disgusted with both of them. HOW is nia letting Abram go alone out there with Sam? She should be ashamed of herself as a mother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nia gets ZERO attention from her loser husband - except for when they have their staged "babe" conversations and he confesses his love for her while checking out some other chick's rack as she passes by - so clearly Nia has to make a video of being this amazing mom and her sidekick mom-friends have to be in it too, do they think that Taylor Swift will actually give them a shoutout on Twitter or something?
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

She was saying yesterday how it may look like they are perfect parents, but they are not. Girl, WHAT? People are STILL going wild in the comments about sam egging Abram to hurt himself on the four wheeler and asking how she is allowing her idiot husband to be alone with his own gd children. She needs a wake up call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

So the latest vid shows Juliet walking into the house, wearing a football helmet.....and Sam says " I guess you should wear that all the time".....what an ASS, goes to show they know the kids should wear helmets, but just don't care.

Now, Nia and her friends, aren't they like 30, wanting everyone to tag Taylor Swift, to see their little skit, vid, whatever that bunch of &^%( was, really grow up, clean your house, be a parent.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sam and Symphony's "date nights" are just getting creepy now - like she's clearly old enough to just refer to it as a "night out with dad" - Nia thinks all of her kids are toddlers :? Wow...so Nia knows the difference what is appropriate for vlogs but clearly her loser husband doesn't have a clue - he's still showing his kids in their underwear!! Oh geez I think Sam and Nia are attending another YouTube event - nobody wants to see them or hang out with them, how do they even have any friends at this point? 9 years of marraige in a cheating/lying/betrayal life - yeah congrats Nia :? Symphony clearly won't be dating at 13 because let's face it - she probably will act like she's 5 still and also what guy would want to date this weirdo and have their date vlogged by her creepy father? NO THANKS!!
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Even Nia agrees that Symphony is sick a lot but then refuses a blood test. Everyone is supporting her telling her that if God is telling her she doesn't need a blood test then why bother to get one. Ugh these people! I kind of wish the doctor would have just billed them for being no shows since she was "super, duper late" and made her get her priorities in order. She HAD to get her video uploaded because meeting Taylor Swift is much more important than taking your daughter for her first check-up in four years. I don't think Symphony has a problem with her vision so much as she can't sit still and focus long enough to read the chart.
mardigrasmaiden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mardigrasmaiden »

How do you just not take your kid for a wellness visit for 4 years?
Eclairsu
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Eclairsu »

This is getting ridiculous. How much do they really want to put out there they are unfit parents? I mean, yeah, they have a roof over their heads (even if though it's infested with rats. And a big reason Symphony probably gets sick too), they are fed (mostly shit food though), and on occassions go to school (unless your Abram, Sam would rather he be a meathead. With no brains, just brawn). But even the basic necessities, they are lacking pretty bad. But not doing a wellness check? Ever since my daughter became 1. She's had a wellness check after every year. So her next one is at 4. But I believe it goes every year. So she skipped like 4 yr - 7 yr. What a dumbass. I wonder how much the other 2 lack in their wellness checks. If she's that behind on her first born. And skipping the blood test cause she may have some issues, was just stupid. I would want to know, since it will help your child better. I wonder if she will even buy her glasses if she needs them. Gosh, they are such shitty a** parents.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So does that mean the kids aren't vaccinated? How can Sam, as an RN not insist on getting their kids regular checkups?
They're such awful parents, but their "fanbasics" just think they're so amazing. Sick.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sam thinks it's so "adorable" that he's raising a bratty child who speaks back to him and clearly not teaching the rest of his kids any manners on top of that! I love how Sam put his son in the front seat and only decided to move him once there was an officer around them - can they get busted one day please? Like these morons film it for crying out loud! Nia is clearly pissing money like crazy on useless crap for her kids - look at her face when Abram is opening all the dumb presents, she has this "proud mom" expression - girl please! Their house is so disgusting :?
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Anyone else notice the vast difference in the birthday parties for the three kids.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I actually hate watching these rednecks eat food in their kitchen - the kids have dirty clothes on and baby chucky's nose is always running, gross! Symphony does her hair while she eats and that is super disgusting - it's like they basically go through a list of all the annoying things they can do in one day and film it! Nia is probably the only one that thinks Baby Chucky is "cute" - like that kid is creepy AF!! Yeah okay Nia - it's not about getting the chores done faster, you treat them like toddlers - like all of them - so clearly they will never learn anything!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So Symphony just walked into the kitchen wearing nothing but a short t-shirt - Sam thought it would be appropriate to film that and put it in the vlog ... I really wonder if he's aware of all the weird perv's out there that enjoy watching this stuff - father of the year right there! Nia think's it's so important to show Sam making eggs every now and then so she can pretend he's such a "thoughtful" man - their whole staged day's are getting ridiculous! Nia at 4:55 - this is the part where you realize just how useless someone's life is when they say that they are "crafting" for someone else and it's cool - so basically those countless hours of "lettering" is now being referred to as crafting!! Also - they are so behind in their vlogs - Nia turned 30 ages ago, like move on already!
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

How long do these people want to live with rats before they call the exterminator?! They have all this food up there to attract the rats and they have not caught a single one. It probably stinks so much. Nia is working on another parody. The top comment on the first parody is "Id be so embarrassed to post this." Hahaha. I feel like the comments on Nia's nest are deleted a lot less than on the other channel and show that most people find her incredibly annoying. I also love how she considers lettering "working".

Return to “Sam and Nia”