Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by mandy88 »

mormonts wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:14 am
CurlyQ121 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:48 pm
JLPC wrote:
Yes, I did too. Sam seemed thrilled with him, of course. Did you get the name of the Dr.?
Oh my.. Image his name and the name of the practice are embroidered on his shirt. I definitely would not take my children there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, yep. Quick google search definitely shows he's someone Sam would adore.

Actually, he sounds just like Sam.
There was definitely a lot of extra touching going on beyond the scope of an examination! I am all for doctors being relatable to children and having fun to ease their stress, but this was for sure over the top.

I thought they said they were over the stupid pranks and challenges and took their break to figure out how to reconnect their channel to God? Yeah...right back to where they started and views are still dropping.

Symphony was sick on the last day of school last year (surprise, surprise) so they gave her the award on the first day of school this year. She won for joyfulness. That school is really stretching to make sure even the kids who are failing in class get something I guess.
ICantResistYTMD
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ICantResistYTMD »

mandy88 wrote:
mormonts wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:14 am
CurlyQ121 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:48 pm Oh my.. Image his name and the name of the practice are embroidered on his shirt. I definitely would not take my children there.

Oh, yep. Quick google search definitely shows he's someone Sam would adore.

Actually, he sounds just like Sam.
There was definitely a lot of extra touching going on beyond the scope of an examination! I am all for doctors being relatable to children and having fun to ease their stress, but this was for sure over the top.

I thought they said they were over the stupid pranks and challenges and took their break to figure out how to reconnect their channel to God? Yeah...right back to where they started and views are still dropping.

Symphony was sick on the last day of school last year (surprise, surprise) so they gave her the award on the first day of school this year. She won for joyfulness. That school is really stretching to make sure even the kids who are failing in class get something I guess.

I agree it made me uncomfortable I don’t know how they think that’s ok?

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

So, according to Social Blade they've gained 850 subs today? LOL. Seems legit. :? :P
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Yeah, because those numbers aren't suspicious at all. I don't know who they think they're kidding. Their subs and views don't match up. Too bad, so sad. You really don't look any better with 2 million dead subs who aren't watching your content.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

OMG, Nia, STOP the baby talk....it's soooooo annoying!!! Juliet is NOT a baby, she's NOT a toddler! When kids turn 3, they are preschoolers.
And for the love of god, take her crib out and STOP showing her crotch on film.

Plus, if you want to be dramatic with everything, please take some acting lessons.....your acting sucks!
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Noticed that their bikes and things are still all over the front yard...........so locking them up is just a pipe dream, sort of like getting Oreo chipped...............NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. Can't get real upset, when things are taken, when you don't take any precautions for protecting said things, but I guess a video on things getting stolen is your bread and butter.

Yes, the vlog with Nia screeching about Juliet, climbing out of the crib............here is a clue, if your child can easily climb in and out of her crib.....................BUY HER A REAL BED. I will give them kudos on one thing, it looks like Juliet is over her pacifier.....................hurrah for small miracles.

Todays vlog, with Sam crying (so fake) funny he only cares about Abram going to school, but Nia pipes up about homeschooling them, first you have to have an education to teach others....Nia, please don't deprive your kids an education, and I could see Sam taking Abram to OK all the time, instead of him being in school, cause we know they don't hesitate to take them out of school for any reason.

Sam mentioned that Michael is going to be moving there and buying a plot/house.......anyone know what Michael does/did for a living that they could move back to the mainland, buy an 70k-80K truck and a huge fifth wheeler trailer (probably 80k-90K) and just start traveling around?

Yes, their view count does not equal anywhere near what a YouTuber with 2.6 millions subs should be getting, they go for about 10 days with negative subs, then get a day with 800 new subs (write that check Sam) Yes, Sam has started reverting back to his old ways, acting like a nut job, doing challenges (that aren't really challenges) you can tell when the desperation sets in, Sam sees, getting a real job, looming in his future.

Oh, and one last thing.............JUST KEEP BUYING THEM TOYS FOR EVERY OCCASION ALL THE TIME, like Sam and Abram in the hot tub and Sam giving Abram a whole backpack of worthless toys, that I am sure got played with one time and are probably still floating in the bacteria infected hot tub. I guess things are real different these days, with kids getting rewarded for waking up in the morning, ridicules. The kids really don't do any chores around the house, I am sure that Abram is not feeding Oreo anymore, that probably lasted a week, just a shame they are growing up like that, gonna make if real hard on them when they go out in the real world, and people are not rewarding them for breathing.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Imagine being so lazy that you would rather just not take your kids to school than make a 30 minute drive. If they move, Symphony is absolutely going to be missing school even more due to laziness.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Nia, please bring your water to a boil before adding the food. The instructions are to BOIL for a set amount of time, not let it sit in lukewarm water for 15 minutes. I remember her trying to make things for the school when she dumped all her food into cold water and it took so long to cook she didn't end up bringing anything. I bet you she adds food to the oven before turning it on as well. Probably why almost everything she serves is so under-cooked. At least the chips they have as a side dish 3-4 times a week are done on time.

Sam and Nia don't want their "marriage counsellors" to move away because they know that relationship is hanging by a thread.

If I were the homeowners and the inspection came back great and the buyers backed out after all those viewings and wasted time, including going through all my stuff and posting it online, because they just randomly weren't feeling it anymore I would be pretty angry.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

So the 1st week of school, and ABRAM IS SICK, I swear these kids get sick more than anyone I have ever known, and they keep them out of school, at the drop of a hat. Also, why does their school only go for 4 days a week?

Sam mentioned that they are now going to sell their house, and more to the new house, with the 30 minute ride to school, do you know there will be many more skipped days of school, when the parents are too lazy to get up and drive them.
I hope they get an exterminator out to clear out the vermin, but I be their neighbors will be glad to see them go, no more 10K watt tree (any bets if Sam takes the lights down) and all the toys and things all over the yard. And all the flood started in the backyard, from the pools, under the shed is probably all moldy. Good luck with that sale.

Nia is back on her eating healthy kick, buying prepackaged food so she can cook for her birthday, (another birthday gone by and the cabin is not done).
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Isn't their anniversary in less than a week? Unless they have been doing a ton of stuff off-camera (unlikely), it looks like this will be a last minute party they are planning. I am guessing they have decided not to invite their fanbasic considering tickets were never made available.

I don't know how the housing market is in Terrell, Texas but that is a risky move they are taking on. They are going to be paying for 3 houses until it sells. I am really curious about their finances at this point. They don't seem like the type to adjust spending based on views going down.

Youtube will be putting in even more restrictions on channels that produce content for kids. Comments and notifications will be gone for good and so will personalized ads. They can also get a large fine if they aren't upfront about the channel being watched by children.

https://youtube.googleblog.com/2019/09/ ... -kids.html
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Sorry for posting again already....but did Sam really go through all the trouble of getting an independent appraisal to then complain that the house was priced at fair market value? Did he think the homeowners were going to be impressed by their channel and knock 10k off the asking price or something. The inspection already came back perfectly fine. They really don't seem like desirable bidders with all the hoops they make the owners jump through.

For God's sake just send your kids to school! They are always feeling better within an hour. We are on week 1 and the brats are already faking sick. Symphony's migraines will return soon.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

mandy88 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:21 pm Sorry for posting again already....but did Sam really go through all the trouble of getting an independent appraisal to then complain that the house was priced at fair market value? Did he think the homeowners were going to be impressed by their channel and knock 10k off the asking price or something. The inspection already came back perfectly fine. They really don't seem like desirable bidders with all the hoops they make the owners jump through.

For God's sake just send your kids to school! They are always feeling better within an hour. We are on week 1 and the brats are already faking sick. Symphony's migraines will return soon.
You called it. Today's vlog Nia said had to pick up Symphony from school for bad migraines and she got so much better after that. Imagine that.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

I'm sure there's at least one family vlogging channel out there who does a perfectly fine job and doesn't exploit their kids, but as it stands, I don't pity any of them with the institution of Youtube's new policies. I love how Sam thinks they can stay afloat on Nia's channel and his channel (that he doesn't update) alone. Not happening, pal. Nothing either of you do is original or entertaining enough. Try a, uh...what's the word for it...oh yeah, a job?

And Nia planning on homeschooling next year is a big yikes. The very least they could be doing for those kids is getting them a good education.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I doubt they can afford a new house right now. They must be swimming in debt, and with their YT channel being shut down (I suspect it will) or failing, they will be lucky if they can afford staying in their current house. I can't imagine how much money Sam has sunk into their house in OK.
This all will be interesting to watch....grab your popcorn!
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Absolutely disgusting exploitation of their children today. Sam was really disrespectful in that call with his manager too.

I will say if Sam actually tried, he could come up with some small handmade items to sell at craft fairs or profit. I did a lot of those as an artist and the woodworking guys always made a killing. However, they were always ridiculously skilled. They were high above Sam's level and came out of it with a bunch of commissions too. But everyone has to start somewhere, and churches are always putting on local craft fairs. But we know he won't do that. He's lazy. He's also petty af with his "the day youtube died" engraving. No one who purchases those bookshelves is going to care, Sam. They want someplace to put their books. That's all.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I wonder if his manager knows that he puts his half naked kids on his vlogs in almost every vlog.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

What the vlog today showed me more than anything was Sam and Nia do not care about their viewers, they do not care what their kids are being exposed to or what harm may come to them, they care about MONEY! I thought your vlogs were supposed to reach a wide audience to teach about God? Or to provide content for families to enjoy together. If that is the case and this really is a passion for them rather than a money-making scheme, they would have no issue whatsoever getting jobs, demonetizing content, and continuing their Fanbasic project in their spare time. The Raders can be summed up in one word and that is greed. I can't wait to see their channel crash and burn.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

That "manager" gave them wrong info. If she knew ANYTHING about their vlogs, she would know that many of their vlogs are geared towards kids:

*24 hours in the hot tub
*Glitter art in the pool
*Slime birthday party for 9th bd.
*Jumping into Her Giant Birthday Package!
*PINATA FULL OF POOL TOYS!!
*Backyard Water Park of Pools Party!
*He Made a Forky that Came to Life! (Toy Story 4)
*Making a Black Emoji with my Pool
*Swimming Pool Full of Bubble Bath!!

There are many more, but these were in the last 2 months. Yes, their channel is in trouble.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

Nia posted a bunch of photos from their wedding. Matthew and Andrew have always seemed goofy and nice enough, but sam’s twin and the oldest brother have always, always seemed dark and menacing. Also - is it normal for your dad to put your garter on???

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Ugh! Sam's passive aggressive spiel in the car on the way to take the kids to school, knowing he was upsetting Symphony and then using her crying for the thumbnail!?! Does he think that will make YouTube change their mind????? And I still think Sam doesn't grasp what this all really means for him and his future. They are just more and more disgusting.

Return to “Sam and Nia”