The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

mormonts
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by mormonts »

On another note, anyone checked out the top comments on their "Goodbye Youtube" video recently? Not a fanBASIC in sight. It's great. Here are a couple gems:

"I didn't know God was a social media consultant."

"No wonder I stopped watching these two...
Boring. Lame. Dramatic."

"You're taking a 3 week break. That's called a holiday, not a sabbatical."

Primink is there too. I'm glad he brought some attention to these idiots who aren't their blind fans.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

REMINDER: THE BOARD WILL BE OFFLINE FOR A FEW DAYS FOR MAINTENANCE. MAINTENANCE WILL BEGIN ON THE 16TH OF JANUARY AND LAST FOR APPROXIMATELY 2-3 DAYS. THE SITE WILL RECEIVE UPDATES SUCH AS: A NEW LAYOUT, MOBILE "THANKS", A NEW SERVER UPDATE, AND VARIOUS UPDATES TO HELP THE MODERATORS.

THANK YOU!
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

Avocado[31] wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:
Birdie89 wrote: Totally agree. Everything still looks dirty, and to be honest, everything still looks pretty cluttered to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It looks like she has never used a mop on those floors. Gross
I'm new to their channel. Where are you guys seeing this declutter?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
It was on Nia's Instagram. Niagirl9

mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

I think they were expecting the Goodbye Youtube video to get big numbers and people to beg them to come back. It only has 378k views. When they actually get off Youtube you start to see the comments that they constantly delete. Their videos normally have all positivity, but you can clearly tell it's faked. Comments about using religion as an excuse and about them getting real jobs have hundreds of likes now.

If they did this because as they say "it was a calling from God" they really shouldn't care about views and comments. Sam is always talking about trying to bring in ads or do pranks to attract views, but make up your mind. Are you doing this for money or because it is your calling? Do you want to send messages to fans to bring God into their lives or do you want to charge them $25 for a few second video? I really think they need to go back to work and have Youtube as a hobby. They cannot handle any criticism and lash out at people for voicing their opinion. What did they think Youtube was when they joined? They just want to milk it for all it's worth and throw their values and morals aside.

I also find it funny that they know God is going to speak to them within the next three weeks. Like how could they possibly know that unless it is all made up lies.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

mandy88 wrote:I think they were expecting the Goodbye Youtube video to get big numbers and people to beg them to come back. It only has 378k views. When they actually get off Youtube you start to see the comments that they constantly delete. Their videos normally have all positivity, but you can clearly tell it's faked. Comments about using religion as an excuse and about them getting real jobs have hundreds of likes now.

If they did this because as they say "it was a calling from God" they really shouldn't care about views and comments. Sam is always talking about trying to bring in ads or do pranks to attract views, but make up your mind. Are you doing this for money or because it is your calling? Do you want to send messages to fans to bring God into their lives or do you want to charge them $25 for a few second video? I really think they need to go back to work and have Youtube as a hobby. They cannot handle any criticism and lash out at people for voicing their opinion. What did they think Youtube was when they joined? They just want to milk it for all it's worth and throw their values and morals aside.

I also find it funny that they know God is going to speak to them within the next three weeks. Like how could they possibly know that unless it is all made up lies.

Whats funny is the majority of their subscribers (12 year olds) aren't gonna have $25 to spend on the 10 second vid, and their parents sure aren't giving them any money for that, hopefully. Also noticed that looks like they have only done 4 Cameo vids (and 1 was an intro vid and another was to an Andrew (brother maybe)) so yippee $50 bucks......that will keep the household going.

I don't foresee them changing much, maybe less Sam pranks (Walmart hiding etc.) but they really have nothing else going for them, they really are quit boring and too predictable. What do they have going on.....Symphony staying home SICK AGAIN, or Abram going to school 1-2 days a week, or Juliet getting dressed.

Sam is probably not going to go the the shack in OK, much with his hurt finger, I guess the firewood will just have to chop itself....that was about all he was doing anyway.

Hopefully it will not turn into a vlog channel with Sam preaching all the time.

Finally I think that the Primink, really freaked them out, specially if they read the comments, you really can't hide your past on the internet.....also telling that the vid on Priminks channel has the most views of all of his vids, over 1.5 million, so much better than Sam and Nias vids, and Primink only have 115K subs...............quite telling. I can imagine how shocked Sam was that someone was actually calling them out.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

There are two people on cameo begging them to do one for them one for free :lol:
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Did Sam hurt his finger cutting firewood? I can't even remember but this is the only conclusion I can think of. Nia posted that she is so thankful because she got time to wash her hair while dinner was baking. I don't know how to react to Sam spoiling her that much.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

So Nia, posts a video on Facebook, unboxing some beauty products that she is partnering with...................so this is their "Mission path", what a crock.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Yikes...read Nia's newest blog post. I tried but it felt like I was reading a 16 year old girl's blog. She must've looked at the comments on their video, ya know since their break is almost over.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

That blog post was extreme. She is taking her anger out on viewers she doesn't even know rather than where it should be directed (SAM!).

She puts her life out there everyday. I can't believe she compared the hate comments to bullying someone who is suicidal. That is a big jump Nia! If the negativity brings so much anxiety into her life she really doesn't have to do this. They continue to do it because it is easy money for them and Sam is too lazy to ever work. I remember the vlogs where he actually did work and I could never see him going back to that. They also don't have to read the comments but they are too vain not too. If it is really your mission, post the video and be happy with what you put out there.

When you choose to post vlogs about miscarriage, her choice to stay with a cheater, opposition to gay marriage and their support of Trump, of course some people are going to have a complete opposite reaction. That is life Nia! Turn off your comments if you want.

I know they think they lead this absolutely perfect life and because God influences them they could never be wrong. She also says that we should not say our every thought on things as "sacred as marriage" but they spend their entire lives giving us their thoughts and opinions. Guilting the viewers who don't follow their lifestyle.

It's okay though everyone, she forgives us!
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I just read the blog and here are my thoughts:
1. Has Nia ever taken an English class. Does she know how punctuation works? I get writing in a conversational tone, but that was like the longest text message I have ever had to read.
2. I don't think she was talking about YouTube comments. I think she found our lovely forum, and had a nice little read-through.
3. She suggests that we (the h8trz on these "public forums") watch a vlog or two. Nia, honey, I've been watching your vlogs since you went viral the FIRST time. You remember that Frozen lip sync? Yep, that's when I subscribed. So everything I say about you and your family comes from nearly FIVE YEARS of watching your vlogs. So to answer your question, yes, I have watched a vlog or two.
4. I liked the comment about how she forgave her husband for "a mistake he made in the early days of [their] relationship." Nia, girlfriend, that was a a few years ago, specifically four. You only found out two years ago. You have been with your husband since high school. That's not the early days of your relationship. You are well into your relationship. You need to wake up and smell the roses because he IS either cheating on you or doing something he is not supposed to be doing. He's doing something un-Christian; I can promise you that.
5. Thanks for your forgiveness, but I don't want it. I don't need forgiveness from a condescending woman who touts herself as the Christian family called from God to tell me how to live my life. Spoiler alert: I don't need that from you because I go to Church on Sundays. No one who watches your vlogs need that from you. You are not in this because "God called you to it." You are in this for the money, and you know it. You will let your husband exploit your family for money until the YouTube train grinds to a stop. Very Christian, I'm so glad your have appointed yourself to guide people.
6. Nia, I do pray for your family (just so you know). I pray that you make the right decisions and realize that divorcing your crazy (certifiably crazy) husband will bring your family peace. I pray that you make good choices and remove your children from their dangerous father until he gets professional help. I pray that you do not have a fourth baby to fix your relationship because Juliet is proof that Band-aid babies will never fix a marriage. So yes Nia, even us h8trz pray for you.

So those are my thoughts. I hate this "I forgive you" crap they always spout. The only person whose forgiveness I need is God's, and that is strictly between me and Him. I don't need any human on Earth to forgive me. The forgiveness stuff they put out there is the same junk they pulled when Sam got caught on Ashley Madison.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

She is so thin skinned it is ridiculous. People think that have not been honest in the past because they demonstrate over and over that they are fine not being honest. People assume Sam is up to the worst because he puts off energy that makes people suspicious of him and people see him being selfish, lazy, callous, and self involved all the time. It’s curious that she thinks people draw these conclusions because they don’t watch the vlogs and don’t know their family. The opposite is true - I watch the vlogs because I think they are fascinating and I want to see what they’ll do next, and I have a very very good sense of how their family operates based on what they put in the vlogs. She is living in a fantasy - real talk if Sam was this sweet hubby who just made a mistake like she says, if he had one ounce of charm or likeability or showed any true remorse instead of this hypocritical religious excuse making, people would not keep bringing it up. He’s a creep and he acts creepy all the time, that’s why people don’t let it go.

mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Totally agree with the last post. I watch because I am fascinated by this delusional world that they have created for themselves.

Anyone notice about a week ago that they are doing giveaways for their fake charity shirts on the Sam and Nia instagram? They bring the hate on themselves.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

It’s also interesting that nia does 100% of the heavy lifting when it comes to explaining themselves and protecting their image. She’s always the one who comes to the front lines with the miscarriage timeline explainer, the opening up about how it feels to be betrayed, the blog posts, the insta posts, the testimonials.....

But Sam is mr. I Have Been Completely Cleansed Of This Sin and that’s it. One and done and no looking back.

I hope she realizes this as she continues to go out and characterize the attention they get as “haters,” and her husband sits back and lets her defend him without doing the same for her.

1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

I guess Sam and Nia are still looking for their "mission" since they say, they will be back on Feb 1st now. Their "mission" must be hiding from them.

I guess Nias "mission" is posting about her hair and what they are wearing.......how the hell is any of that a "mission" from God????

As to Nias last blog post..............good God, she takes no responsibility for their actions at all, everything is someone elses fault....just sad.

Also noticed that Sam is buying subs again.....how do you get triple the subs for days on end, with no vids posted.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Sam made it to Pennsylvania to surprise Heath for his birthday but still hasn't visited his aunt with advanced stage cancer. What a sweet guy you brag about Nia. That was probably the worst birthday present Heath has every received. Now that he can't run off to the shack for 2 months he still has to find a way to ditch Nia and the kids.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

1finn wrote:I guess Sam and Nia are still looking for their "mission" since they say, they will be back on Feb 1st now. Their "mission" must be hiding from them.

I guess Nias "mission" is posting about her hair and what they are wearing.......how the hell is any of that a "mission" from God????

As to Nias last blog post..............good God, she takes no responsibility for their actions at all, everything is someone elses fault....just sad.

Also noticed that Sam is buying subs again.....how do you get triple the subs for days on end, with no vids posted.
I like this mission from God better. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 98f9ac.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Birdie89
Informer
Informer

No word from g-d yet so they will return on 2/1. Sam’s body language says it ALL - he’s DYING to come back.

1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

I made a comment on Sam and Nia Facebook post.....Nia answered, called me silly https://www.dropbox.com/s/edhr7cyhaz7j6 ... 0.png?dl=0

Pretty sure I will be blocked from their FB page soon, they can't handle any criticism or not praising them.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

1finn wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:21 am I made a comment on Sam and Nia Facebook post.....Nia answered, called me silly https://www.dropbox.com/s/edhr7cyhaz7j6 ... 0.png?dl=0

Pretty sure I will be blocked from their FB page soon, they can't handle any criticism or not praising them.
A hobby? Hahaha. Getting money for hawking beauty products is a source of income and that is all. I mean she washes her hair like every two weeks when Sam is kind enough to spend time with his kids long enough for her to shower. I don't think she is a great spokesperson for hair care.

I knew Nia would say something about the New York abortion law. Nia made a comment that "Some crazies looking to make extra money...fame...they will likely abuse this freedom and find a way to kill the baby just for the sake of the money and fame." Considering what the Rader's will do for money, this is a ridiculous comment.

Return to “Sam and Nia”