The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

mandy88
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by mandy88 »

I don't know why they think fans (especially the young ones) are going to stick around when they do almost zero engagement anymore. The videos will just stop for days at a time with no posting on what is going on, they randomly post on Facebook saying they want to be more involved and then don't bother responding to any comments, and the only time they seem to write back on Instagram is to fight and put down the commenters. They used to at least put a little bit of effort into meetups and events until Sam was kicked out of everything for being an ass to everyone. Remember when they took a break a year ago to refocus their content on God and reconnecting with fans to spread their message? Hahaha. They are some of the nastiest people when it comes to dealing with others.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

I root for nia sometimes but her post about Jana Kramer and why she gets love for talking about her husband’s infidelity while nia still gets “hate” is so frustrating. If nia spent the tiniest amount of time on honest self reflection she would know why. Jana’s husband got professional help, he talks about his struggles, both of them acknowledge ups and downs. Has Sam EVER EVER EVER addressed anything about his infidelity after the first vlog when it happened saying it had been solved and god forgave him? I know they talk about it in terms of having worked through it, but they never shared anything about that work and those struggles. Now if nia was just a mom in Texas and it happened to her, then she doesn’t owe anybody anything. And maybe she still doesn’t. But she’s not just a mom and wife, she’s a public figure who is always trying to build a brand and an audience and what I think is happening STILL is that her audience never saw them work through anything, we only saw Sam say it was all better from the moment the news came out and nia sharing about it one sided over time. So she doesn’t get credit for being honest about their struggles because it doesn’t come off as honest. And for her to label that as “hate” I think points to bigger reasons why their content is so stale. If you don’t want to air out your business for everyone to see, that’s fine (I certainly wouldn’t.) but you can’t have it both ways. You can’t invite everyone in to look at your marriage and then get mad when people go based on a limited picture of what they see. And we never saw Sam be repentant, honest, contrite, or trying to work through his issues. So the only people they have to blame are themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

I root for nia sometimes but her post about Jana Kramer and why she gets love for talking about her husband’s infidelity while nia still gets “hate” is so frustrating. If nia spent the tiniest amount of time on honest self reflection she would know why. Jana’s husband got professional help, he talks about his struggles, both of them acknowledge ups and downs. Has Sam EVER EVER EVER addressed anything about his infidelity after the first vlog when it happened saying it had been solved and god forgave him? I know they talk about it in terms of having worked through it, but they never shared anything about that work and those struggles. Now if nia was just a mom in Texas and it happened to her, then she doesn’t owe anybody anything. And maybe she still doesn’t. But she’s not just a mom and wife, she’s a public figure who is always trying to build a brand and an audience and what I think is happening STILL is that her audience never saw them work through anything, we only saw Sam say it was all better from the moment the news came out and nia sharing about it one sided over time. So she doesn’t get credit for being honest about their struggles because it doesn’t come off as honest. And for her to label that as “hate” I think points to bigger reasons why their content is so stale. If you don’t want to air out your business for everyone to see, that’s fine (I certainly wouldn’t.) but you can’t have it both ways. You can’t invite everyone in to look at your marriage and then get mad when people go based on a limited picture of what they see. And we never saw Sam be repentant, honest, contrite, or trying to work through his issues. So the only people they have to blame are themselves, not even from a judgmental point of view, just from a standpoint of wanting to build and keep your audience and get the positive feedback they clearly want.

Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sparklehorse1 »

Nia is a HUGE narcissist. If people aren’t telling her that she is gorgeous and a great mom and that her and Sam are “couple goals” then she throws a huge temper tantrum and gets nasty, calls people haters and that they’re being persecuted for they’re faith. I think to Sam, any press is good press and he doesn’t care. All the nasty reply’s on Instagram are from Nia, you truly see her true colors coming through when she faces any criticism. Bebo spoiled the crap out of her and she’s used to having her ego stroked.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Seriously, what’s up with Sam and toilets?

mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Leave it to Sam to blame the workers for laying the floor down uneven. Not the fact the place is sitting on stilts of concrete and rotting wood pieces. Or that Sam describes his work of pouring the sub floor as "sub-par". Is he really wondering why people refuse to come back and work for him? He argued with the plumber who wouldn't put in the bathtub because the floor was so uneven, he got the truck driver stuck on his property unable to turn around, he mocked the people on camera who wouldn't install the wood fire ventilation for safety reasons. Hmm...almost like professionals refuse to work on that deathtrap for liability reasons.

Why is Sam such a creep that he is going to be filming renters as they arrive and turning on the outside lights for them remotely?
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Sam's memory box contains tickets for disorderly conduct, speeding, disciplinary referrals and a journal entry that reads "Tomorrow, on 10/17/01, I will look for a girl to follow and see what her schedule is." :shock: I can't even begin to make sense of this.
a60sbaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by a60sbaby »

mandy88 wrote:Sam's memory box contains tickets for disorderly conduct, speeding, disciplinary referrals and a journal entry that reads "Tomorrow, on 10/17/01, I will look for a girl to follow and see what her schedule is." :shock: I can't even begin to make sense of this.
And Nia was so giggly about it. Very creepy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Did everyone see the "commercial" Nia made Symphony participate in, on Mondays vid.............Nia goes into Symphonys room and Symphony goes into the line of "Mommy do you have oils for my sniffles or my cough" WHF, like any child at that age would say that that way.....wonder if Nia had it on cue cards or made Symphony practice over and over..................they really are not good actors/actresses.

Just have to laugh........Nia posts about the "big romantic" trip to the cabin for her and Sam..........and spends the time cleaning windows..............and you know Sam was doing nothing while that was happening. Also, she is using oils to clean the windows....I am sure there has to be a cheaper way.....but you do you Nia, push that *&^%^&> .

Posted on their Insta that they were at the cabin, with all the kids, for school break, and there is Nia.............DOING THE LAUNDRY....they sure have their roles, down pat. I would love to see the final total for the cabin, including all the furnishings/appliances etc. I mean for a vacation cabin, it sure has some high end stuff.....hope he gets really good insurance for it....can just see someone walking off with all the stuff.

Still gets to me that if someone says something they don't like, they are "haters", why can't people have an opposite opinion, yes Nia is living in a dream world, if she thinks noone will bring up their past.................my pet peeve is their charity ripoff......but I don't bring that up anymore.....since they refuse to address it.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

On Instagram she posted at the cabin about Sam's "prefect" work. The irony in both the statement and spelling about put me on the floor. :roll: And how do you have a romantic get away with your husband with 6 kids and 4 adults there? Also someone said something about the "3 toddler boys" there. And Nia just laughed and agreed. So Abram is a toddler at nearly 7? OK then. Also the other 2 were not toddlers either 3 and up is not a toddler Nia...and Youtube world who like to title half grown kids as toddlers. Just stop. Quit infantizing your children. It's showing in their personalities now and it is not cute.

Also? One last thing. Windex or good ol vinegar and water have been doing a super job cleaning windows for years. No need for putting OIL on them and at that price? Geeze Nia I thought you were a thrifty girl?

I hope every day she reads here and maybe one day some of this will sink into her stupid head.
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sparklehorse1 »

Ugh Nia and her “excited whiny baby” voice! She does it so that Sam will call her a “cutie”. Gross. Sam just looks like he has a stench coming off of him and Nia is just a piece of work.
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 032c79.jpg[/IMG]
Image they definitely don't need another baby. She said this doesn't mean they're going to have one, but I think they probably will.

mantid_girl

Unread post by mantid_girl »

I saw Sam and the two older kids at a monster truck show last night.. overheard him vlogging about getting kicked out of their seats. Of course they're the type to sit in other peoples' seats. I dont keep up with this family but I recognized his douchebag face immediately. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... c3ba4f.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

CurlyQ121 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:32 pm Image they definitely don't need another baby. She said this doesn't mean they're going to have one, but I think they probably will.

Definitely think they will be having another because 1) Nia said it is part of her "wifely duties" to have sex with Sam whenever he wants it and 2) Sam wants another baby even though this is the last thing they need. Nia's calendar method will only work if both partners are committed and Sam couldn't care less.

Nia has been chosen to decorate the cabin even though final approval has to go through Sam. What a waste of everyone's time for Nia to set everything up, Sam to say no and then she has to go return it and try something else for him to just say no to again. And why she is so giddy over this I have no idea.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

I don't care how rustic a look you're going for, those concrete countertops are ugly as hell. They're meant to be coated in a lacquer, though, so, so I'll save my judgement to see if he follows through with the whole project.

And dragging the kid back and forth is obviously not good for their emotional health.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

mormonts wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:04 pm I don't care how rustic a look you're going for, those concrete countertops are ugly as hell. They're meant to be coated in a lacquer, though, so, so I'll save my judgement to see if he follows through with the whole project.

And dragging the kid back and forth is obviously not good for their emotional health.
I completely agree. I think the counters are terrible and it's unfortunate because it is actually a nice kitchen. Overall, I am pretty impressed with the cabin downstairs (besides those counter tops). The upstairs is one of the most awkward configurations I have ever seen. The "bunk room" just looks like it should be a closet and I can see a lot of bumped heads trying to get out of that top bunk. The tiny tv area has a foosball table blocking any sort of walking room and they are staring at the ground to watch tv because of the angled roof. I feel like that area was an afterthought and it definitely shows.

I don't know if this bothers anyone else, but I don't know how they have two places now with absolutely no blinds or curtains anywhere!
Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

These are pretty sad views for someone with 2.5M subs. Only video since January to break 100k was the fake pregnant videoImage
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

I knew it, I have been saying all along, that they didn't get the kids vaccinated.......I am sure that Nia thinks that her "oils" will cure anything. It also makes you wonder what kind of nurse Sam was, if he goes along with not getting the kids shots. Also makes you wonder what kind of school lets kids with no shots attend, that won't be happening at the public school, I hope.

So Sam just gets to laze around the house for a day or two, doing nothing, playing video games......seems kinda of lopsided, to me.

Love how Nia goes on and on about the oils and the Thieves products being so natural.....yet continues to feed the kids and herself pure junk food and snacks, makes you wonder.
Crazydoglady8
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Crazydoglady8 »

Their kids are such crybabies they cry by everything. I remember Symphony being around Juliet's age and crying over nothing all the time because she's so sensitive and now Abram is doing the same thing it's so annoying to watch these little meltdowns and I think they definitely get that from nia. They better toughen them up, especially Abram or they're not going to make it out here in the real world being little cry babies and having meltdowns over nothing. I haven't watched them in about 2 years and I just recently started back watching their Vlogs and wow is Nia on some kind of medication that just makes her High Strung....because she is constantly 24/7 High strung. Of course Sam is still his old narcissistic way. Juliet is probably my favorite one out of all of them, I think she's adorable and and so funny. She is definitely going to be the one that rebelles and not follows her family's beliefs. They will definitely have trouble out of her LOL and I can't believe Nia wouldn't let Symphony watch the Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen movies until she was older, they have such stupid rules and beliefs, look at half of the crap that their kids are exposed to every day anyways. Having Sam as a dad and nia as a mom is more cruelty than then watching Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen movies. Nia is pushing her essential oil so hard on Instagram it was so annoying that I had to unfollow her. I cannot believe she waited till Juliet was 3 to get her vaccinated. what the hell is wrong with her...
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

Not surprised that they weren't vaccinating, Nia has been into essential oil (I remember one of her friends sold oils and Nia used to obsess over how amazing they were) and "all natural" stuff for years. At least they came to their senses about the vaccines.. hopefully all the kids will get up to date with their shots.

Return to “Sam and Nia”