The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Stephanie's daughter, I forgot her name, really loves and looks up to sam and nia. I would think they would at least go and support HER while her mom is dying. I was going to say maybe it's too serious of a situation to bring the Rader kids along, but you're right. Sam could go alone or they could all go and stay in a hotel instead of stephanie's house. I really don't get it. Sam and Nia may have annoying things, but I don't think they're evil people, so what gives?? Could stephanie have forbid them to come? Wth
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Sweetiebee wrote:Stephanie's daughter, I forgot her name, really loves and looks up to sam and nia. I would think they would at least go and support HER while her mom is dying. I was going to say maybe it's too serious of a situation to bring the Rader kids along, but you're right. Sam could go alone or they could all go and stay in a hotel instead of stephanie's house. I really don't get it. Sam and Nia may have annoying things, but I don't think they're evil people, so what gives?? Could stephanie have forbid them to come? Wth
Yes Jessica? I think..
and they go get her to stay with them so I thought they were very close. Sam needs to think sometimes the ones closely related to the dying need them just as much or more. Especially such a young caretaker. That kiddo has a lot on her young shoulders. More so why I am confused as to why Sam doesn't pop up there before things go too downhill with Aunt Steph and she has no knowledge he came. Which is so sad when people wait too long. It's a blessing in a sense to go slower so you have these moments to say goodbye. How horrible it would feel to sit there alone with your daughter day in and out knowing you cannot travel and see your loved ones but have to hope they come to you. Guess I am sentimental over things concerning family and death.

Sam should get his Mom and hop a plane to Cali stat. No reason not too. Money is not an issue or work. Nia doesn't have to say goodbye, though it would be nice for her, I don't feel she is really that close to any of Sam's family but at a time like this you have to do what you have to and Nia can stay home with kids if school is back on when he goes or like you said, a hotel but I would make sure the kids didn't stay long periods of time. They are a little hyper.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Of course that guy would assume Sam is a creep. A grown man hiding in a stack of paper towels luring in kids with his noise maker and filming them. The man even said don't be doing that with the kids around and he is exactly right! Who in their right mind would think that would be a good idea. For some reason Sam thinks he can get away with these incredibly childish things and then goes and blames the guy for overreacting and assuming the worst. One of these days someone is going to punch him in the face for secretly videotaping their child. This video made me so angry. Also, Symphony's hair was long again in the Walmart video so it looks like he is just randomly piecing together clips in order to make something to post. Too lazy to film a whole 15 minutes in one day.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

mandy88 wrote:Of course that guy would assume Sam is a creep. A grown man hiding in a stack of paper towels luring in kids with his noise maker and filming them. The man even said don't be doing that with the kids around and he is exactly right! Who in their right mind would think that would be a good idea. For some reason Sam thinks he can get away with these incredibly childish things and then goes and blames the guy for overreacting and assuming the worst. One of these days someone is going to punch him in the face for secretly videotaping their child. This video made me so angry. Also, Symphony's hair was long again in the Walmart video so it looks like he is just randomly piecing together clips in order to make something to post. Too lazy to film a whole 15 minutes in one day.
He is so immature and constantly borderline public nuisance and all right in front of his kids.... for what? For VIEWS. For MONEY. It's gonna be real cute when Abram starts getting in trouble constantly for pushing boundaries in public.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Wow! That Primink video hit them hard. Almost at 1.3 million views with 41k likes. Sam still can't understand why people care about this, but he can't argue with the numbers on that video.

So they are taking a three week break, but we can still chat with them one-on-one by paying a fee. Lucky us!

A very dramatic title of Goodbye Youtube. It will be interesting to see if they actually change the content.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Sam's lucky he wasn't thrown in jail. What a scum bag.....white trash all the way.
These poor kids have such a poor role model.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Soooooo, their mission has been YouTube??? How is painting smiley faces on the bottom of your pool a mission field?? How is blow torching your gingerbread house a mission?? They are an embarrassing joke to everyone around them.
These people have lost all sense of reality.

Sam, you are on YouTube for the money. Everyone is......don't pull the church crap, or you are doing it for the memories......it all comes down to money. You have made, and thrown away a lot of money! If you were truly doing this for the church, you would be giving all the money to your church instead of buying new cars and trucks.

If you want to go back to where you used to be.....then get a JOB!!

Pay to talk to you??? What a joke!

You are not going to miss your viewers.....you are going to miss the money.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

I don't get these YouTubers who say it's just for memories. If it's just for memories then ditch the ads, don't do sponsorships, your 2 year old isn't going to watch an audible ad from mum as a grown up and be like ah those were the days..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

"Goodbye You Tube"...is a stunt.
They like to paint themselves as godly; special people who have a direct hotline to God.
Their actions speak for who they are; narcissistic shysters who set a poor example to young viewers.
allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

Can someone give a overview of the vlog I don’t want to watch it but want to know what’s going on with these but jobs!
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

allimac789 wrote:Can someone give a overview of the vlog I don’t want to watch it but want to know what’s going on with these but jobs!
They're taking a3 week break to reevaluate why they do what they do. Back on the 22nd
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Once again... must be nice to be a youtuber and just up and decide to take 3 weeks off your "job".
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

There’s no way Sam wanted to go along with this. He’s too thirsty for attention - any kind of attention. Also, only these two are so tone deaf they post their farewell to YouTube back to back with that atrocious Walmart challenge, citing their discomfort with challenge videos as one of the reasons they are taking a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I feel like there is trouble paradise. Nia is posting all of the old pictures of days gone by on IG. Possibly wishing things weren't the way they are now? It's sad because we've seen it all go down while she had her fake smile on and sticking with sam no matter what he does to her or their family! This YouTube break is a chance for them to try to fix their marriage.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Nia is holding the $$fort down by posting ads on Nia's Nest. A break to me would mean all social media and no sponsor videos even from their other channels/instagram etc.
Of course most of their followers are not smart enough to decipher what a break really means or how they make money off of them. Step 1. Say you are taking 3 weeks off. Step 2. Make sure to post extra on your other channel/Instagram so these sad viewers will get their fix and you get more hits than normal on your less viewed channels.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Another Instagram post about letting go of the idea of a perfect marriage. I understand marriage is work, but my marriage also makes me happy and it makes me a better person. There has got to be a point she sees that being with Sam is draining all of her energy. It seems to be her focus 24/7 and is the major source of anxiety in her life.

I can't understand how taking a break from Youtube but continuing with their other social media is doing anything. They are also still doing videos through this Cameo thing but now you have to pay them directly. It costs $25 for a video! Seems like another money-making scheme. You can watch the sample clips at the bottom and Sam's message is all of about 10 seconds long.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

This whole thing is a crock....they are taking a break for what. They are not fulfilling their "mission", what a load of crap that is.....never knew they had a mission, just thought they were on there for money, fame. etc.

Nia talks about a mission, is that her lettering, playing with her NEW SHORT HAIR, or doing makeovers on her kids?

But yet, they are posting on Instagram and such, old old pics of themselves, Nia is very vain (thought that was against the bible) too?

Sam not visiting Stephanie, I can imagine Stephanie probably told them no, she knows that Sam will turn it into a vlog, and she probably doesn't want that, who wants a camera stuck in their face, when they are not feeling great, much less entertain them.

I think that the video from Primink really got to Sam, since he has deleted the vids from their channel, he thought nobody would know, their past acts. And I am sure he read the comments on the video, there are some doozies. Well, at least he has the subs, he bought and paid for, and the fanbasic fools. And the fact that the vid got so many more views and comments then anything they are putting out, and that guy only has 109k subs, against Sam 2.5 million subs.

I predict the nothing will change when they come back, what are they going to do, start preaching all the time, I mean they hardly go to church now, Sam is always in OK at the shack, and Nia is home with another sick kid.......for the love that is all holy, clean your damn house.

I think the negative reaction that Sam got from the Walmart vid, also got to him, he thinks everything he does is funny and OK to do....I would have reported him, for hiding in a shelve with a child, he could have been molesting the child, I have a feeling that they knew him their, hence why they were not reported to the police.

How is most of the things they do Christian........very weird thinking on their part?
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

Did they mention the Primink video when they said they were taking a break? I don’t want to give their channel any views.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

E_8 wrote:Did they mention the Primink video when they said they were taking a break? I don’t want to give their channel any views.
Yes, they did.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nia always talks about how she's going to answer deep questions on instagram live. She literally answers the most shallow, junior high, upbeat questions only. I also noticed that when she scrolls over deeper questions, she kinda talks with her head turned as if she doesn't see them. Im annoyed.

Return to “Sam and Nia”