The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

mandy88 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:19 pm Why was a woman named Miss Julie having a birthday party at the Rader house with only a bunch of kids? Is she the one that gave Abram that speech evaluation? Either way, a very strange thing to watch. It looks like she may have just brought her kids over to swim and Nia went and turned it into a weird party. Sam couldn't be bothered to even say hello and spent the day in his bedroom with the blinds closed playing on his computer. He only emerges after bed to go and wake all the kids up and be a general pain in the ass. I am very surprised the vlog isn't called The New Black Baby for views after the whole our Big Black Emoji pool video. I can't even see the likes and dislikes on that video anymore but I can only imagine.
It is pretty obvious that Nia does 90% of the everything in that house and that includes parenting. She should have told him to get off his ass and get outside and help her watch their three kids while they were in the pools. She puts up with way more than any normal woman would especially from a man that does not work outside of the home. He only wants to participate in the vlog when it is his ideas or it suits him.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Why is this family so nasty...
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

So todays vlog, "losing her sight" yes, Symphony has to wear her glasses all the time, I am sure that will happen....and yes, she lost both of her pairs of glasses (didn't replace them). I have been wearing glasses since 7th grade, have never lost a pair, ever. This family has no responsibly at all, from adults down to the kids.

So Sam and Nia, were out looking at party/vow renewal places, of course Sam wants a big ballroom big enough for 500 people, the place they looked at, and Nia wanted, was for about 100 people. Nia says the ballroom as $9 k so tooooo expensive, they probably spent half that on pools/pool toys and WATER. Then Nia throws out that they will probably still invite Fanbasics to BUY a ticket to come to the party. WHO THE HELL WANTS COMPLETE STRANGERS AT A VOW RENEWAL PARTY, much less that anyone would pay. Just NO.

Nia made another Nia Nest makeup vid, yeah could not get thru that cluster f, she hardly ever wears makeup....it was horrible, had to turn it off.

On the vlog with her friend coming over, I have never seen a more uncomfortable women, with the camera shoved in her face, I am sure many of their friends don't come over much knowing they will be used for the video.

Still no words for how much they buy the kids toys, usually a daily event, they get toys for everything, yes, Nia your kids are very spoiled, and are going to be trouble in the coming years.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

I can’t believe how careless they are. I started wearing glasses at Symphony’s age. I’ve had 3 pairs of frames in the past 19 years. The first pair was replaced only because I got hit in the face with a volleyball and they got crushed. The second pair I only replaced this week because I’m an adult and I wanted something new. The woman who fitted me for them was telling me how she recently had a guy come in with a pair that he’d had for about 30 years and finally needed replaced.

I don’t think the Raders realize that normal people take care of their belongings. How many GoPros and cameras and drones has Sam “misplaced” or broken? How many times has Nia banged up their car or run over something belonging to the kids? Remember how Sam started a fire by not using the right cable for his skateboard? He took no responsibility for that and tried to blame the company instead. It’s their job to teach Symphony that glasses cost money and she’s responsible for not misplacing them, but they never will because they live life so flippantly. Break something? Lose something? No problem! We’ll just buy another!
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by Birdie89 »

A fanbasic mom wrote a long and thoughtful comment on Sam and Nia’s Facebook page about the title of the vlog symphony losing her sight. She really laid it out how it’s dishonest, misleading, and that Christians shouldn’t be bending the truth in order to get views and subs. Lots of supportive comments on it - we’ll see if they respond or delete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Birdie89 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:25 am A fanbasic mom wrote a long and thoughtful comment on Sam and Nia’s Facebook page about the title of the vlog symphony losing her sight. She really laid it out how it’s dishonest, misleading, and that Christians shouldn’t be bending the truth in order to get views and subs. Lots of supportive comments on it - we’ll see if they respond or delete.

Had to throw my two cents on the thread on their FB page..........which I am amazed they have not deleted the comments, some of which are really scathing. But I have a feeling they don't look at FB much, and are probably glad comments are turned off on YT, so they don't have to deal with any non glowing remarks. I think Instagram is Nias new plaything since most of the comments are good for them.....she is still pushing her "presets" ( still don't understand what these are about, when you can do the same thing right on the computer or in the camera for free) which really just wash out the pics....and some people are telling her so, finally, and why is Sam the photographer not saying anything to her about it, I guess the $5 is too important to them. But knowing them, she will be off to the next thing soon, since they never commit to anything long term.

Seems that Sam is quite content to let others finish the cabin (hopefully the electrical and plumbing) and has lost interest in it, since he originally spoke of doing everything himself, I mean he has his 5 pools to keep him busy for now.

Yes, Sam has to be the center of attention in the vlogs or he is not interested, even in the pool vids, it is always him acting a fool, with some footage of the kids thrown in, and even worse when his brothers come over, Nia is catering to them all the time, like Andrew staying over, so Sam and Nia can sleep late, when the brothers are together, they are quite the handful and totally obnoxious.

Todays vlog,(another 30th birthday, and girls trip to baseball game) just more of Nia squealing and screeching throughout the whole thing, easier to watch with the sound off.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

1finn wrote:
Birdie89 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:25 am A fanbasic mom wrote a long and thoughtful comment on Sam and Nia’s Facebook page about the title of the vlog symphony losing her sight. She really laid it out how it’s dishonest, misleading, and that Christians shouldn’t be bending the truth in order to get views and subs. Lots of supportive comments on it - we’ll see if they respond or delete.

Had to throw my two cents on the thread on their FB page..........which I am amazed they have not deleted the comments, some of which are really scathing. But I have a feeling they don't look at FB much, and are probably glad comments are turned off on YT, so they don't have to deal with any non glowing remarks. I think Instagram is Nias new plaything since most of the comments are good for them.....she is still pushing her "presets" ( still don't understand what these are about, when you can do the same thing right on the computer or in the camera for free) which really just wash out the pics....and some people are telling her so, finally, and why is Sam the photographer not saying anything to her about it, I guess the $5 is too important to them. But knowing them, she will be off to the next thing soon, since they never commit to anything long term.

Seems that Sam is quite content to let others finish the cabin (hopefully the electrical and plumbing) and has lost interest in it, since he originally spoke of doing everything himself, I mean he has his 5 pools to keep him busy for now.

Yes, Sam has to be the center of attention in the vlogs or he is not interested, even in the pool vids, it is always him acting a fool, with some footage of the kids thrown in, and even worse when his brothers come over, Nia is catering to them all the time, like Andrew staying over, so Sam and Nia can sleep late, when the brothers are together, they are quite the handful and totally obnoxious.

Todays vlog,(another 30th birthday, and girls trip to baseball game) just more of Nia squealing and screeching throughout the whole thing, easier to watch with the sound off.
That arm pumping whoop whoop routine Nia does when she is in public with her girlfriends is so mortifying.

megandm1995
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megandm1995 »

Nia is so obnoxious in the newest vlog. I can’t imagine wanting to go out with anyone from that family in public.

And in the previous vlog, could Sam have even just pretend to care or be excited about the kids play? It was a child summer camp play not broadway, just be supportive of your damn kids.

Birdie89
Informer
Informer

megandm1995 wrote:Nia is so obnoxious in the newest vlog. I can’t imagine wanting to go out with anyone from that family in public.

And in the previous vlog, could Sam have even just pretend to care or be excited about the kids play? It was a child summer camp play not broadway, just be supportive of your damn kids.

I feel like nia is just white knuckling it day to day knowing her husband is a bad person and holding out hope god will intervene for her. Imagine having your life hitched to Sam rader for life, no matter how he treats you.

Jld2212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jld2212 »

Have we seen Oreo since she nipped at Abram? I usually skim through videos and I usually see her here and there.. hope they didn't do anything drastic.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Jld2212 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:03 pm Have we seen Oreo since she nipped at Abram? I usually skim through videos and I usually see her here and there.. hope they didn't do anything drastic.
You can see her lurking in the background of the mud waterslide video at one point. Wouldn't doubt if they're just waiting for her to nip again so they can abandon her as well, though.

(For the record, the first incident sounded like an accident; not saying she did it on purpose. She wanted the food Abram had in his hand and accidentally nipped him in the process. If they were willing to train her not to snatch food to begin with, they'd be golden.)
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

The foundation of that shack is ridiculous. A place that size is sitting on cider blocks and scraps of untreated wood. What happens when the wood starts to get eaten and rot from the weather very soon? That place is going to sink. Why spend all that money on a cabin and not at least build it on reinforced foundation? So stupid. This is where Sam's DIY attitude is going to cost him big long-term. Remember when Nia wanted it done for her 30th birthday? A year later and he is almost half done!

Nia's summer makeup tutorial reminds me of a little girl playing with her mom's makeup. Let's just smear on a bunch of blush, bronzer and eye shadow and call it a day. At least fix those brows!
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

mandy88 wrote:The foundation of that shack is ridiculous. A place that size is sitting on cider blocks and scraps of untreated wood. What happens when the wood starts to get eaten and rot from the weather very soon? That place is going to sink. Why spend all that money on a cabin and not at least build it on reinforced foundation? So stupid. This is where Sam's DIY attitude is going to cost him big long-term. Remember when Nia wanted it done for her 30th birthday? A year later and he is almost half done!

Nia's summer makeup tutorial reminds me of a little girl playing with her mom's makeup. Let's just smear on a bunch of blush, bronzer and eye shadow and call it a day. At least fix those brows!
The makeup tutorials are awful, and the brows are an SOS situation. She knows they are bad but I think she likes them that way (like when she says her eyebrows will never be on fleek). She’s thin and sometimes photogenic and that puts her at the top of the heap where she lives. The beauty content is a joke, and I wonder how long her clueless/do nothing approach lasts into her 30s.

mormonts
Informer
Informer

mandy88 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:22 pm The foundation of that shack is ridiculous. A place that size is sitting on cider blocks and scraps of untreated wood. What happens when the wood starts to get eaten and rot from the weather very soon? That place is going to sink. Why spend all that money on a cabin and not at least build it on reinforced foundation? So stupid. This is where Sam's DIY attitude is going to cost him big long-term. Remember when Nia wanted it done for her 30th birthday? A year later and he is almost half done!
Yeah, seeing the foundation of that house makes me physically wince. I actually don't think Sam is unskilled when it comes to building things (though some of his aesthetic choices can be pretty tacky), but this is a man who loses steam so fast and ends up taking shortcuts. This isn't a table or a bookshelf or even a set of stairs; the way he went about building parts of this house was actually dangerous. He has no practice building anything related to housing. He jumped into the project way too quickly to begin with and now that he's offended that someone told him it looks less than halfway done, he's probably going to rush the rest of the things he does on his own.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Umm....did Sam "dad of the year" really leave Abram alone at the lake with some "fan basic" they randomly met???????? Are you freaking kidding me? That child could have been gone. Wtf is he thinking?
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

vesti wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:22 pm Umm....did Sam "dad of the year" really leave Abram alone at the lake with some "fan basic" they randomly met???????? Are you freaking kidding me? That child could have been gone. Wtf is he thinking?
I thought the same thing. Leaving Abram with strangers while he and his brother went off to play like delinquent teenagers. If I were Nia I'd be beside myself and probably even leaving his sorry ass.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Sam complaining about the plumber just confirmed that he did a shitty job on the house. He says the plumber was trying to set the tub and said it's not level. That's your doing, Sam. The entire house is probably not level.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

mormonts wrote:Sam complaining about the plumber just confirmed that he did a shitty job on the house. He says the plumber was trying to set the tub and said it's not level. That's your doing, Sam. The entire house is probably not level.
Here come all of his godawful aesthetic choices. That dark roof looks awful and the white can lights in it look tacky. And there’s no way that that house is anywhere near level. I bet that beat up hot tub slides right off the porch first time it rains. Sam should just content himself setting fires and building sets of stairs outside.

mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

mormonts wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:36 pm Sam complaining about the plumber just confirmed that he did a shitty job on the house. He says the plumber was trying to set the tub and said it's not level. That's your doing, Sam. The entire house is probably not level.
I know! It's not the plumber's job to make sure your bathroom is level enough to put in a tub. That house is probably constantly shifting. Every video at the shack all you can hear outside is that goat going nuts. What a relaxing vacation spot to rent out :? . The dark ceilings make the place look so much smaller. Did they really wait until they had been there 3-4 days before they even addressed all the rotting food in the trailer? Soo nasty.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

So they are wanting to rent that place out....for people on vacation? .....where? What destination is near that place? How is this going to be profitable in any way. So dumb
It will probably take years if ever before they even get back what they have put into it. I swear they aren't right.

Return to “Sam and Nia”