The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

mormonts
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by mormonts »

No masks in Walmart, and they left the dog in a hot car.
It's like they want people to hate them.
Cat007
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cat007 »

mormonts wrote:No masks in Walmart, and they left the dog in a hot car.
I’m truly confused as to what their thing with Oreo is??
They leave her in a hot car, leave her alone outside for long periods in the day, have let her run away countless times, acknowledged her being sick and proceeded to basically ignore it.. etc
But at the same time will bawl their eyes out when they bring her home after losing her, and Sam will randomly pet her and cuddle with her and talk to her like she’s the cutest thing he’s ever seen...
Do they like her or not? Do they only want a dog sometimes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

On Instagram

sampaulphoto
The masks are pointless to begin with. 😂 But thanks for the tip!

Really questioning how this moron even got licensed as a nurse.
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sparklehorse1 »

Cat007 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:15 am
mormonts wrote:No masks in Walmart, and they left the dog in a hot car.
I’m truly confused as to what their thing with Oreo is??
They leave her in a hot car, leave her alone outside for long periods in the day, have let her run away countless times, acknowledged her being sick and proceeded to basically ignore it.. etc
But at the same time will bawl their eyes out when they bring her home after losing her, and Sam will randomly pet her and cuddle with her and talk to her like she’s the cutest thing he’s ever seen...
Do they like her or not? Do they only want a dog sometimes?

For Sam, I think he likes the idea of a dog because he grew up with dogs but he's way too lazy to actually treat her well. For Nia, she couldn't care less about Oreo, she just doesn't want people to tell her that she failed yet again at something. They are both way too prideful (hey, isn't that a sin?)
They're lazy, prideful narcissists who don't really contribute anything to society.
baskinrobbins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by baskinrobbins »

Really glad they cancelled Symphony's birthday party when she wasn't feeling well. Hoping it's not the virus, but they've been courting it.
baskinrobbins
Amateur
Amateur

Taking back my earlier sentiment because they STILL had everyone come by, only in cars, but they allowed her to come right up to the window to accept gifts and say hello to people. Like a drive through covid infection party.

I'm so sad for the fact that they had a long weekend at the cabin with a ton of their friends AND a baby. Really, really hoping they didn't infect their whole friend group.

I mean come on.... even if it's only strep, why would you do that? Her immune system is weakened and we're in a global pandemic. Have the kid rest in bed and do birthday stuff another day. The denial in this family is so dangerous...

watch without views https://invidio.us/channel/UCAq9s3QQVCDMvg1iWQBVtxQ
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

baskinrobbins wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:24 pm Taking back my earlier sentiment because they STILL had everyone come by, only in cars, but they allowed her to come right up to the window to accept gifts and say hello to people. Like a drive through covid infection party.

I'm so sad for the fact that they had a long weekend at the cabin with a ton of their friends AND a baby. Really, really hoping they didn't infect their whole friend group.

I mean come on.... even if it's only strep, why would you do that? Her immune system is weakened and we're in a global pandemic. Have the kid rest in bed and do birthday stuff another day. The denial in this family is so dangerous...

watch without views https://invidio.us/channel/UCAq9s3QQVCDMvg1iWQBVtxQ
Yeah, and Sam touching all over his baby nephew's face... Just dumb. Knowing the Rader's they are probably still going to send Symphony off to Bebo's for a birthday sleepover. Their vlog's are so boring now.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

Sam is such a liar!! He posted what he said was a #sponsored #ad for coke with a photo of Juliet and coral drinking out of the same coke and tagged Coca Cola.

But Coke pulled all of its Instagram ads last month and isn’t currently advertising there.

Why even lie about something like that?? This leopard has not changed his spots.

“That includes beverage giant Coca-Cola, which had paused advertising across social media on July 1 to assess internal policies. On Aug. 1, Coca-Cola plans to return to advertise on LinkedIn and Google-owned YouTube while maintaining a freeze on Facebook, Facebook-owned Instagram and Twitter globally, the company said in a statement.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/3 ... ott-389233

baskinrobbins
Amateur
Amateur

Birdie89 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:09 pm Sam is such a liar!! He posted what he said was a #sponsored #ad for coke with a photo of Juliet and coral drinking out of the same coke and tagged Coca Cola.

But Coke pulled all of its Instagram ads last month and isn’t currently advertising there.

Why even lie about something like that?? This leopard has not changed his spots.

“That includes beverage giant Coca-Cola, which had paused advertising across social media on July 1 to assess internal policies. On Aug. 1, Coca-Cola plans to return to advertise on LinkedIn and Google-owned YouTube while maintaining a freeze on Facebook, Facebook-owned Instagram and Twitter globally, the company said in a statement.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/3 ... ott-389233

Thank you! There’s no way that’s a sponsored ad. The copy is crap and the photo isn’t with brand guidelines. He’s just a weird bad liar.

Nia’s deleting IG comments critical of the fact she’s having a slumber party in a pandemic. She’s taken down 5 or 6 comments from what I’ve seen and left up the on calling it “plandemic.” Can’t believe these people!!
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

After all this time, I really can't decide if they are ignorant, stupid or just don't care, and will do anything for views.

Looks like Sams "ad" for Coke is begging for them to see him, but can't really think, they would go for having two girls sharing a can of Coke during a pandemic................another fail for Sam.

The whole drive by birthday, was a colossal joke, after they had how many friends/family to the cabin just days before, also, didn't Nia say that her "oils" will keep everyone healthy, again Symphony is sick, how many days of school did she miss last year?

Yes, by all means Nia, have a slumber party, a few days after Symphony had a sore throat, and you thought is was streep.......please be a little more dumb.

How many people are doubting Sams credentials as a Nurse?

I worry the most for Bebo, she is basically a sitting duck, having Nia and the kids over with no masks on, jumping all over her and spending the night.............they are the poster children for what not to do in a pandemic.

Funny how they maybe get 25k views on a vlog, yet they just don't post some days, no rhythm or reason, for not posting, I guess Sam is thinking his cabin and Nias "oils" will save the day.

Someone needs to get a job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mormonts
Informer
Informer

I think by now we all agree Sam spirals into manic episodes, and I think he's in the middle of one if his recent behavior on IG is to go by. The mask posts, the photo of him holding an uncensored check, and the coca cola lie (which it looks like he's removed the hashtags for by now at least). His responses to people as well. He doesn't have the cabin to escape to anymore, so I wonder how his episodes will start to play out on the vlogs. Back to emoji pools, I guess.
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

I think they were just trying to get Cokes attention with that post. You have to make a sponsored post very obvious that it is sponsored in order to publish it. They're grasping at straws now to get any attention, good or bad.

So let's get this straight Nia: You couldn't get Symphony a doctor's appointment to rule out strep or covid till after the weekend so you postponed the birthday. She probably started feeling a little better so you organized a small sleepover. She is so dumb. The friends parents are dumb too. And I'm so glad Sam isn't a nurse anymore, could you imagine being in his care? Or him working the ER right now and coming home spreading everything to everyone.

Sam is one of those guys where he is absolutely going to go manic one day and all the parents of these little girls will be too scared to send their kids for a sleepover. That house has got to be toxic and scary, never knowing what Abram or Sam is going to do and Nia frantically dancing around trying to make it seem like they have it all together.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Well, what everyone predicted.........................she is pregnant................God help those kids.

Love the first thing Nia says is "gonna have to wrap up homeschool early" yeah no education for their kids.
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

omg. Poor baby. This baby wasn't made out of love, or wanting to grow the family. This baby was made out of desperation to stay relevant. Horrible people.
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

... and ps. I kind of have second hand embarrassment that they spelled Distancing wrong in their big "trying to go viral" announcement
Starmoonandsun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Starmoonandsun »

That amazon prime package pregnancy annoucement was so anticlimactic :lol: Just something about putting a pregnancy test in a mailing package is just tacky.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Believe me, I have no love for the American school system, but putting those kids into public school would have been the best move they could have made for them. Even during this pandemic (not like they're paying attention to it anyway). They need friends their own ages, some kind of structure, room for hobbies they can stick with, and education from people who know what they're doing.

Nia, for the record, is already floundering on her IG story deciding how often to teach science and history. I've also taken a quick peek and can confirm Master Books teaches the concept of evolution, but then lays out everything "wrong" with the idea, so the kids really aren't going to get much in the way of science. It's all downhill from here. Kids won't get an education, and I don't know how they're going to support four children because by this point I really don't expect a baby will bring in the kinds of views they want.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

So Sams twin, Michael?s wife is pregnant too.....................funny how people with no jobs keep having kids.

Concerning homeschooling, now everytime they don't have school, the excuse will be Nias pregnancy.

How do you teach courses every other week, or every other semester, they will not remember anything, I think the bulk of the learning will be about the Bible only, not sure Nia is up to teaching anything else, I mean she can't even make the sign announcing her pregnancy with the correct spelling.

I think Sam better be getting a job soon, with 6 mouths to feed.

Also don't most women wait till after the 1st trimester to announce, in case of problems, we don't want a repeat of earlier announcements.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Nia is what? One week pregnant?? Why announce a pregnancy when you are ONE WEEK late! God, they are so stupid.

Those poor kids will be so behind in school. When they do quit Home Schooling, the kids will have to repeat the grade they were supposed to be in. Symphony is already really behind....I feel so sad for them.
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

Liz_444 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:03 am Nia is what? One week pregnant?? Why announce a pregnancy when you are ONE WEEK late! God, they are so stupid.

Those poor kids will be so behind in school. When they do quit Home Schooling, the kids will have to repeat the grade they were supposed to be in. Symphony is already really behind....I feel so sad for them.
I believe she's 4-5 weeks. But yeah, I agree that it's not the best idea to announce so early, and before she has even seen a doctor! Especially given what happened a few years ago. Anything for views, though...

Return to “Sam and Nia”