The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post Reply
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 736
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:13 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by Sweetiebee » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:26 pm

"Ok guy-ees!! Comment down below. Who do you think this super-duper, extra-special, top-secret present is for!!!!???"

I think Nia should just go ahead and make a channel for preschoolers. Something like Blues Clues.
Birdie89
Talker
Talker
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:08 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 181 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by Birdie89 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:32 pm

Seeing snippets of the old vlogs in the primink video reminds me of what liars they are - Sam tried to make it seem like he had told nia about Ashley Madison before the news broke, which clearly is a big fat lie given that nia has been on a three year marriage rehabilitation tour due to the betrayal.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
mormonts
Informer
Informer
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:39 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 242 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by mormonts » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:39 pm

What I find interesting is that someone in the comments of the primink videos says that only the active accounts on Ashley Madison were leaked--only the people who continued to pay for the subscription, not simply all the people who made accounts in the past and stopped. Meaning that if Sam made that account "two years ago" at the time, he continued to pay that subscription despite being "inactive". Lies upon lies.
mandy88
Talker
Talker
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:42 pm
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 291 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by mandy88 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:10 pm

"With that being said, I thought cutting my hair would devastate me.
...that I would feel like I had lost a part of myself.
...that I would question my husband when he says he’s attracted to me."

Nia really has 0% confidence in herself and this is never going to change being married to Sam. It's sad that this is most likely being passed along to Symphony and Juliet as well.

Someone in the comments of the primark video mentioned that you can ask forgiveness from God, but you cannot speak for him. It just made me think of how incredibly egotistical Sam is. He really does think he does no wrong. You see glimpses of him when he doesn't think he is being filmed that are just plain scary.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 668
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 222 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by JLPC » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:41 pm

mandy88 wrote:"With that being said, I thought cutting my hair would devastate me.
...that I would feel like I had lost a part of myself.
...that I would question my husband when he says he’s attracted to me."

Nia really has 0% confidence in herself and this is never going to change being married to Sam. It's sad that this is most likely being passed along to Symphony and Juliet as well.

Someone in the comments of the primark video mentioned that you can ask forgiveness from God, but you cannot speak for him. It just made me think of how incredibly egotistical Sam is. He really does think he does no wrong. You see glimpses of him when he doesn't think he is being filmed that are just plain scary.
Yikes! I just read this blog post. That's about the saddest, most inane thing ever. Shallow, self-centered Nia and her "deep thoughts. Just...wow. She posted on 12/15 and there are still 0 comments.
mandy88
Talker
Talker
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:42 pm
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 291 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by mandy88 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:31 pm

A Magical Christmas Makeover....what the hell did I just watch? Abram reading a script that Nia probably stayed up all night to write. The video felt like those kids that get pushed into acting by their parents and come across and just awkward and sad.
User avatar
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 815
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:42 pm
Has thanked: 242 times
Been thanked: 412 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by KaterTot » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:40 pm

2 weeks and a couple of days since she got her hair cut...and she still has to fish for compliments and post a selfie......when will it ever end? Has anyone else in the history of Youtubers ever gotten their hair cut? I swear you wouldn't think so.
mandy88
Talker
Talker
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:42 pm
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 291 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by mandy88 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:28 am

Nia's instagram post about Christmas....

"For the last 2 years we have done want, need, wear, & read for each of our kiddos. It’s so freeing on all ends! Expectations are low for everyone and with low expectations comes less opportunity for disappointment."

Any disappointments these kids have for toys is because they are bought things so frequently they have lost all appreciation and respect when someone gives them a gift. Abram couldn't even finish unwrapping one gift at Bebo's house before he had thrown it aside and moved on to another. I remember feeling spoiled at Christmas, but seeing the Rader's always makes me a bit more humble about my childhood :lol: .
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 736
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:13 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by Sweetiebee » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:19 am

mandy88 wrote:Nia's instagram post about Christmas....

"For the last 2 years we have done want, need, wear, & read for each of our kiddos. It’s so freeing on all ends! Expectations are low for everyone and with low expectations comes less opportunity for disappointment."

Any disappointments these kids have for toys is because they are bought things so frequently they have lost all appreciation and respect when someone gives them a gift. Abram couldn't even finish unwrapping one gift at Bebo's house before he had thrown it aside and moved on to another. I remember feeling spoiled at Christmas, but seeing the Rader's always makes me a bit more humble about my childhood :lol: .
Yes their freaking house is packed with toys. They don't even really get excited anymore.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1852
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 2:44 am
Has thanked: 217 times
Been thanked: 2330 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by flightlessbird » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:02 pm

The video of them giving gift cards out to strangers was so cringey.
User avatar
mormonts
Informer
Informer
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:39 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 242 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by mormonts » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:03 pm

mandy88 wrote:Nia's instagram post about Christmas....

"For the last 2 years we have done want, need, wear, & read for each of our kiddos. It’s so freeing on all ends! Expectations are low for everyone and with low expectations comes less opportunity for disappointment."

Any disappointments these kids have for toys is because they are bought things so frequently they have lost all appreciation and respect when someone gives them a gift. Abram couldn't even finish unwrapping one gift at Bebo's house before he had thrown it aside and moved on to another. I remember feeling spoiled at Christmas, but seeing the Rader's always makes me a bit more humble about my childhood :lol: .
"Want, need, wear & read" only works if you don't give your children something every other day of the year. My siblings and I didn't have a lot growing up, so it's baffling to see these kids getting so much and then Nia acting like she does a minimalist Christmas. It doesn't really matter when they're already so spoiled.
1finn
Informer
Informer
Posts: 266
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:47 pm
Has thanked: 341 times
Been thanked: 180 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by 1finn » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:44 pm

flightlessbird wrote:The video of them giving gift cards out to strangers was so cringey.

Yes, they love to record the people they ambush.......must be why they gave up on their charity....they could not publish the results.......scammers.

Why is it this year that they are believing in Santa Clause, or at least letting Abram believe, when they have always been against it......................VIEWS VIEWS VIEWS............
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 668
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 222 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by JLPC » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:13 am

The Primink video just hit a MILLION views!
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 736
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:13 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by Sweetiebee » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:12 pm

Omg is Sam's sister ok? She looks like she's on meth. I hope she's not dealing with a disease or addiction. The last few vlogs she looked like she had sores and stuff all over herself.
mandy88
Talker
Talker
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:42 pm
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 291 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by mandy88 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:57 pm

Sam got Nia a book called A Baby for Christmas because he wanted to make her feel bad that she didn't give him a baby for Christmas. I don't know how I am still shocked at how nasty he is to his wife, but somehow he keeps managing to top himself.

I remember them saying something at Thanksgiving about how Rachel's skin was clearing up and then something about an allergic reaction if I am recalling that right. Then we saw Nia making egg-free brownies for Rachel's birthday so I just assumed maybe an egg allergy. I don't know how it would be possible that her skin still looks like that after this long if it was only an allergy, especially since it seemed like it was being treated over a month ago. The sores look pretty bad.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 736
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:13 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by Sweetiebee » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:52 am

It almost looks like some of her teeth fell out too. And she's really pale. This sounds horrible but im not trying to be mean, I actually like her. I hope it's nothing bad.
E_8
Talker
Talker
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:41 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by E_8 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:24 am

I know I haven’t posted here in forever (I don’t really follow the family anymore), but is it just me or does Nia post about her new haircut almost every day? Just saw another one from her about it. Don’t know why she thinks it’s such a huge deal, people get haircuts all the time.
nineteenninety3

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by nineteenninety3 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:36 am

That Christmas thing Sam did was so cruel. What a dick.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
1finn
Informer
Informer
Posts: 266
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:47 pm
Has thanked: 341 times
Been thanked: 180 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by 1finn » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:24 pm

E_8 wrote:I know I haven’t posted here in forever (I don’t really follow the family anymore), but is it just me or does Nia post about her new haircut almost every day? Just saw another one from her about it. Don’t know why she thinks it’s such a huge deal, people get haircuts all the time.

Yes Nia is the queen of fishing for compliments, she just did ANOTHER post on Instagram about her hair......you know Sam probably never compliments her.....but also she is VERY VERY vain.

Funny how all these years they were totally against Santa, now all of a sudden they are embracing him..........gotta say, when the views are way way down....give up your beliefs if it brings views.

The clickbaiting sure is getting worse, even their "fanbasics" are saying so.
Scar2016
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 2131
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:06 pm
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 934 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by Scar2016 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:34 am

Not sure if it's been mentioned but in Sam's brothers YouTube channel Mike and Drea, they go to visit Aunt Stephanie and Jessica in CA and Stephanie is very poorly with her cancer and is, according to Mike, almost completely blind now. Have Sam and Nia mentioned this recently or even visited her? Mike recently moved back from Hawaii to the mainland and bought an RV and is living in it with his wife, two y/o and new born baby :?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Wasabii
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:30 am
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by Wasabii » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:22 am

Scar2016 wrote:Not sure if it's been mentioned but in Sam's brothers YouTube channel Mike and Drea, they go to visit Aunt Stephanie and Jessica in CA and Stephanie is very poorly with her cancer and is, according to Mike, almost completely blind now. Have Sam and Nia mentioned this recently or even visited her? Mike recently moved back from Hawaii to the mainland and bought an RV and is living in it with his wife, two y/o and new born baby :?
They mentioned it (I think Sam said it has spread to her brain?) and said they were going to visit her over Christmas, but looks like that was another lie. Poor Stephanie, I feel so awful for her and the rest of the family. Would it really be so hard for them to visit her, given that they don't have jobs and don't seem to mind pulling the kids out of school for the lamest reasons? It would be kind of them to take Sam's mom too. It seems like she has been struggling financially (couldn't afford Christmas decorations or a new fridge?) so she may be struggling to get out there herself.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 994
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 229 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by dahell » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:20 am

Holy man, I’m new to this s&%# show. I definitely won’t be able to bring myself to watch their channel but I clicked on the $1000 give-away. So. Cringe. I think it’s an awesome idea to do if you have money to spare or make the sacrifice to do so. But, it looked so uncomfortable. Especially the doofus husband making a spectacle and singing to people. Shows how it’s so much for “content”. The “Christian” thing to do would be to quietly do it, no cameras, no bragging, not drawing attention to yourself. Some of those people were genuinely touched by the gesture. I sure would be. But, they cheapened it.
User avatar
mormonts
Informer
Informer
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:39 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 242 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by mormonts » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:19 am

dahell wrote:Holy man, I’m new to this s&%# show. I definitely won’t be able to bring myself to watch their channel but I clicked on the $1000 give-away. So. Cringe. I think it’s an awesome idea to do if you have money to spare or make the sacrifice to do so. But, it looked so uncomfortable. Especially the doofus husband making a spectacle and singing to people. Shows how it’s so much for “content”. The “Christian” thing to do would be to quietly do it, no cameras, no bragging, not drawing attention to yourself. Some of those people were genuinely touched by the gesture. I sure would be. But, they cheapened it.
I agree. It’s a wonderful, charitable thing to do if you’re doing it out of the goodness of your heart. But filming yourself doing it feels like you’re asking for pats on the back or trying to prove something to people. Not to mention that none of those people probably agreed to be on camera. A lot of actual celebrities donate to organizations very quietly. There’s no need to make a spectacle out of doing something good.
1finn
Informer
Informer
Posts: 266
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:47 pm
Has thanked: 341 times
Been thanked: 180 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by 1finn » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:34 am

mormonts wrote:
dahell wrote:Holy man, I’m new to this s&%# show. I definitely won’t be able to bring myself to watch their channel but I clicked on the $1000 give-away. So. Cringe. I think it’s an awesome idea to do if you have money to spare or make the sacrifice to do so. But, it looked so uncomfortable. Especially the doofus husband making a spectacle and singing to people. Shows how it’s so much for “content”. The “Christian” thing to do would be to quietly do it, no cameras, no bragging, not drawing attention to yourself. Some of those people were genuinely touched by the gesture. I sure would be. But, they cheapened it.
I agree. It’s a wonderful, charitable thing to do if you’re doing it out of the goodness of your heart. But filming yourself doing it feels like you’re asking for pats on the back or trying to prove something to people. Not to mention that none of those people probably agreed to be on camera. A lot of actual celebrities donate to organizations very quietly. There’s no need to make a spectacle out of doing something good.
They do it every year, knowing it will get them views, that is all that really matters to them...views for their channel, unfortunately, the vid has only 29K views, yes people are on to them. Also they never mention their "charity" that people bought t-shirts to fund....it just disappeared, SCAMMERS.

Now, a big thing......who in the heck gives makeovers to toddlers, and kids, it is just gross, to me. Sort of weird that Nia wants and treats all the kids like babies all the time, but then does this.

Their channel is way down on views and subscribers, and you can smell the desperation in Sam.....way too many clickbait and totally untrue titles.
User avatar
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 815
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:42 pm
Has thanked: 242 times
Been thanked: 412 times

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by KaterTot » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:04 am

I am really wondering why Michael didn't let his Mom come with them to see her dying Sister. I also want to know why Sam seems to have all the money to do things but go see his Aunt? He said Thanksgiving then Christmas then not another word. Does he think because she's blind now it doesn't matter?? Probably in his stupid freakin' mind. I am sure he is waiting for the funeral and doesn't want to pay for two trips to Cali. The kids do not have to come. Nia doesn't either and could stay home with the kids. Sam could fly down and come back in a few days. He has time for the shack, why not his Aunt?? I have a relative just like him and I guarantee you, though he wouldn't admit it, that is his reasoning. He only likes to spend his money on what he desires, not real life or truly thoughtful deeds. Like the cards in Walmart were for him and his views not for the people. I think those things, if done sincerely, are done in private and not to be shown off.
Post Reply

Return to “Sam and Nia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest