The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

mandy88
Talker
Talker

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by mandy88 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:29 pm

mandy88 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:05 pm
They still have 4 pools in their backyard that they are too lazy to clean so they just keep paying for a water park. How many times now have they been this summer? I really wish that slide did knock Sam out. Maybe that will teach him that rules are in place for a reason and he can't just do whatever he wants to entertain himself.

They put the news out there about Oreo asking for help and now anyone trying to help is getting rude and nasty comments from Sam and Nia. What do you idiots expect? They should be grateful to anyone who hasn't taken a minute out of their day to help these selfish losers.
Meant to say who has taken a minute out of their day.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Post by mormonts » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:47 pm

Well, someone on facebook claims the dog is back. Haven't seen hide nor hair of the Raders, though, so I'm sure they're planning a huge "WOW it's a miracle!!!" video for views. Shame. They don't deserve a dog.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JLPC » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:28 pm

mormonts wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:47 pm
Well, someone on facebook claims the dog is back. Haven't seen hide nor hair of the Raders, though, so I'm sure they're planning a huge "WOW it's a miracle!!!" video for views. Shame. They don't deserve a dog.
Someone on instagram said she has been home since Tuesday. What a nasty way to treat your fans!
FairyCatMom
Amateur
Amateur

Post by FairyCatMom » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:15 am

mormonts wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:24 pm
I’m just not sure what to think about all of this. The Raders are shady af. Remember, these are the people who faked a miscarriage for views, so I can see this entire fiasco going so many different ways.

1. It's possible they’re putting on a front; Oreo was never lost, they offered 1k to appear generous, they created a scandal to milk for more views, and Oreo will miraculously reappear by the end of the week.

2. Oreo is truly lost, but they have no interest in finding her or taking her back home. This "road trip" was just a last hurrah for the kids before they return to school (for only half the school year, of course). That would explain Nia ignoring literally every lead she’s being sent. Someone in her IG comments claims that she did respond to their PM saying that the dog listed on craigslist wasn’t Oreo, but there’s no photo attached to the ad so we can’t know that ourselves. It's possible that dog truly is Oreo and no one even contacted that person, because they don’t want the dog back by this point and it’s all a sham.

I was also thinking either this is fake or they just don't care. Nia does seem like a loving person, so for her to appear so heartless and fake really makes me question her (not as if there weren't other things though). I got really upset after hearing about how she said people were "silly" for asking about her, then I read a bunch of comments on IG and had to stop because I started crying. Even though these are mostly children defending them, they are at an age where they should really know better. It's so upsetting to think that they too would treat a pet like this, but at least there aren't really too many of them.

Anyone remember how Oreo was limping and in pain when she got lost at the end of April? Real great of Sam to put her in that position again : (

Yeah, so I looked up the Hochatown FB group (just 'Hochatown' on FB) and I had to be logged in to see. On 8/13/19-Tues @ 4:06 pm someone comments on the pic that "the dog....came back to the owner's location." Then 8/14/19-Wed @ 7:37 pm confirms "Yes Sam and nias dog returned home." According to Nia's IG they have been there since Mon. So, they don't care to inform their "fanbasic" and all the people who watch they claim to care about that she returned? Vile people!

Sam posted on his IG a picture of Juliet and says she is a "baby new born????????" On his pic of a burn pile people are still asking about Oreo and someone is letting them know about the FB guy saying she is back. Yet, these two Christians have yet to relieve any one's worry.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Post by mormonts » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:20 pm

Mm, yeah, they're just shitheads. Posting on instagram with Oreo in the background all "LOOK VERY CLOSELY!!!" This isn't a Where's Wally. You're irresponsible and lost your dog, you got people riled up, and now you're still pulling bullshit like this.

Looks like she's still not on a line.
1finn
Talker
Talker

Post by 1finn » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:11 pm

On their Insta post, people are questioning about how Oreo was back on Tuesday,and the response they give "samandnia
@cherokee_fields We could have waited another week and a half for the vlog to come out. 😘" what horrible people they are, all these people helping and hoping to find their dog, they get her back and radio silence from the Raders. But of course, they don't say how she came back (not paying any reward money out) just show a pic of her on the stairs.....UNLEASHED....as usual.

What about Nia captioning the Insta post with, "My hot husband" (lets all be sick at once now) just gross.

I hope this really shows their fanbasic what type people they are, but I think the children watching them are too brainwashed to know any better....sad.

And I have a feeling that it is Nia writing the sarcastic and cutting remarks, she is not really that sweet.
Wasabii
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Wasabii » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:31 pm

It's clear that they only posted the update because they were getting called out.

As Christians they can snark and deflect all they like, but God knows their hearts. I genuinely wonder how that doesn't bother them.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JLPC » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:42 pm

Wasabii wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:31 pm
It's clear that they only posted the update because they were getting called out.

As Christians they can snark and deflect all they like, but God knows their hearts. I genuinely wonder how that doesn't bother them.
Yes, and I often wonder what their pastor and members of their church think about their deceitful. greedy, selfish ways. Nia just recently made that ultra Christian, long, preachy video.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JLPC » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:48 pm

It looks as if they are deleting negative comments on the instagram post.
mandy88
Talker
Talker

Post by mandy88 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:58 pm

1finn wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:11 pm
On their Insta post, people are questioning about how Oreo was back on Tuesday,and the response they give "samandnia
@cherokee_fields We could have waited another week and a half for the vlog to come out. 😘" what horrible people they are, all these people helping and hoping to find their dog, they get her back and radio silence from the Raders. But of course, they don't say how she came back (not paying any reward money out) just show a pic of her on the stairs.....UNLEASHED....as usual.

What about Nia captioning the Insta post with, "My hot husband" (lets all be sick at once now) just gross.

I hope this really shows their fanbasic what type people they are, but I think the children watching them are too brainwashed to know any better....sad.

And I have a feeling that it is Nia writing the sarcastic and cutting remarks, she is not really that sweet.

Someone said that post by @cherokee_fields has now been deleted. I only see praise for the Raders for being such loving people for finding their dog. Give me a break.

We need to break it to Nia that Sam could look like a young Brad Pitt and he would still be repulsive because of his personality. From the footage I've seen of Sam, he is actually one of the worst people I have ever had the displeasure of watching in my life. Stealing, lying, cheating, lazy, selfish...I could go on and on. I feel like I only watch them because it is like a train wreck going on in front of your eyes, and as awful as it is, you have to look.

I have a feeling waiting another 7-10 days for the vlog to go up was exactly what they had planned but poor Nia couldn't spend her days posting pictures of her bratty children because all the comments were about Oreo.
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Post by YesMia » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:03 pm

Anyone uncomfortable with the amount of Symphony's crotch that was shown today. They really should be more careful.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

CurlyQ121
Informer
Informer

Post by CurlyQ121 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:29 pm

So they avoided blood work at another doctors visit. I know they said the Dr decided to forego it, but I have a feeling they were pushing for an alternative. The doctor wanted blood work back in September and Nia refused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Post by mormonts » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:03 pm

They actually blocked me on IG because these thin-skinned morons can't handle being reminded that they purchase their subscribers. Truth hurts, don't it?

Re: today's vlog, they definitely weaseled their way out of the bloodwork. I don’t care if the kid cries about getting her blood drawn. It needs to be done. She’s sick so often that it isn’t normal for a kid her age. I’m shocked they let her go to the doctor at all. They honestly border on the type of people who are anti-vax and “essential oils heal all!”
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by PumpkinHead » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:11 pm

Why are they so against getting bloodwork? Symphony is sick way more than most kids, they really need to get that checked out. Also, did it bother anyone else when Nia mentioned the possible food allergies? She instantly started talking about how difficult it would be for her to make meals for the kids. I mean, it's definitely not easy and I understand that.. but it just bugged me how she didn't seem to think about how it would also be difficult for Symphony.
megandm1995
Amateur
Amateur

Post by megandm1995 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:40 pm

YesMia wrote:Anyone uncomfortable with the amount of Symphony's crotch that was shown today. They really should be more careful. Image

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
“tHEy KnOw hoW tO keEP THieR kIdS sAFe”
Nia even took a photo of Sam and Symphony at the appointment while she was sitting on the table and it just looked all kinds of inappropriate. If they are so concerned about her dressing modest teach her to sit correctly when wearing a dress or skirt.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:58 pm

PumpkinHead wrote:Why are they so against getting bloodwork? Symphony is sick way more than most kids, they really need to get that checked out. Also, did it bother anyone else when Nia mentioned the possible food allergies? She instantly started talking about how difficult it would be for her to make meals for the kids. I mean, it's definitely not easy and I understand that.. but it just bugged me how she didn't seem to think about how it would also be difficult for Symphony.
OMG, if she has allergies, Nia won't be able to just feed them Lunchables! The struggle is real, y'all.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

CurlyQ121
Informer
Informer

Post by CurlyQ121 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:05 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
PumpkinHead wrote:Why are they so against getting bloodwork? Symphony is sick way more than most kids, they really need to get that checked out. Also, did it bother anyone else when Nia mentioned the possible food allergies? She instantly started talking about how difficult it would be for her to make meals for the kids. I mean, it's definitely not easy and I understand that.. but it just bugged me how she didn't seem to think about how it would also be difficult for Symphony.
OMG, if she has allergies, Nia won't be able to just feed them Lunchables! The struggle is real, y'all.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
When she started saying I eat pretty healthy and I think I feed them sorta healthy.. ImageImageImage

CurlyQ121
Informer
Informer

Post by CurlyQ121 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:11 pm

People are asking on their IG post about the details of them finding Oreo and Nia is responding saying "Wait for the vlog to see the awesome story of how it all happened!".. The guy who made the missing dog post about her on the Hochatown fb said that she made it back on her own, she was already there when Sam and Nia got there.

mormonts
Informer
Informer

Post by mormonts » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:40 pm

CurlyQ121 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:11 pm
People are asking on their IG post about the details of them finding Oreo and Nia is responding saying "Wait for the vlog to see the awesome story of how it all happened!".. The guy who made the missing dog post about her on the Hochatown fb said that she made it back on her own, she was already there when Sam and Nia got there.

I'm not sure about you guys, but the more I hear, the more I'm calling it fake for views. I guess we'll see by their shitty acting soon enough.
vesti
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by vesti » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:03 am

mormonts wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:40 pm
CurlyQ121 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:11 pm

I'm not sure about you guys, but the more I hear, the more I'm calling it fake for views. I guess we'll see by their shitty acting soon enough.
Wouldn't be the first time they faked something for views.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JLPC » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:40 am

Nia's own facebook page (Nia Rader) has NO mention of Oreo being lost. :?
Wasabii
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Wasabii » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:51 am

Totally agree the Oreo incident is probably faked. These people can't be trusted anymore.

I find it really ignorant of Nia to say she feeds the children "kinda healthy". Not only does she feed them trash, but an allergy has literally nothing to do with how healthy your diet is (or isn't)?

The doctor isn't criticising your parenting by testing for allergies. Not everything is a judgement, crazy lady. Or is she implying she won't be able to feed her children well if she has to work around an allergy? Just buy gluten free burgers or whatever it is she needs for goodness sake.

Nia really knows nothing about nutrition or food in general. Anyone else remember her saying you want raw unfiltered honey because it comes straight "from the ground"? Also when she started putting dry bay leaves on burgers, and served visibly undercooked rice... These are the mistakes you expect from someone who just left home maybe, not an stay at home mom married for ten years with three children.
1finn
Talker
Talker

Post by 1finn » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:46 am

Wasabii wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:51 am
Totally agree the Oreo incident is probably faked. These people can't be trusted anymore.

I find it really ignorant of Nia to say she feeds the children "kinda healthy". Not only does she feed them trash, but an allergy has literally nothing to do with how healthy your diet is (or isn't)?

The doctor isn't criticising your parenting by testing for allergies. Not everything is a judgement, crazy lady. Or is she implying she won't be able to feed her children well if she has to work around an allergy? Just buy gluten free burgers or whatever it is she needs for goodness sake.

Nia really knows nothing about nutrition or food in general. Anyone else remember her saying you want raw unfiltered honey because it comes straight "from the ground"? Also when she started putting dry bay leaves on burgers, and served visibly undercooked rice... These are the mistakes you expect from someone who just left home maybe, not an stay at home mom married for ten years with three children.
Gotta remember that Nia gets all her medical advice from pinterest and Instagram, remember the vitamins Symphony was/is taking for self diagnosed ADD, from a Fanbasic. Kinda weird that Sam being a nurse, would not advocate for getting the blood drawn, to me the finger prick always hurt worse than an arm draw, either way it is over in a second, no reason not to get it.

Nia thinking she is cooking healthy is the biggest joke she can tell, not sure if BeeBoo never taught her anything, or maybe that is how she cooked, but some of what she cooks is just disgusting.

What is it with Nia, all of a sudden calling the cabin, their "favorite place to be" since when? She has only made 2 trips out their and all of a sudden it is the favorite?

Nia really is tone deaf about the Oreo debacle, posting a picture of Juliet on Insta, holding another dog, just weird on her part, at least show someone even being nice to Oreo.

Like someone else, said, if they are so afraid of a drawing blood, not real sure about them getting the kids their shots. Shots always hurt more than a blood draw.....and Nia is so gullible she believes anything anyone tells her, the oils etc. Any advice except from a medical professional.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Post by mormonts » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:16 pm

Have''t gotten to watch it yet and I'm about to leave the house, but I wouldn't give them views today for this nonsense. Try watching via invidious:

https://invidio.us/watch?v=lVnMovKtOiI
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JLPC » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:45 pm

mormonts wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:16 pm
Have''t gotten to watch it yet and I'm about to leave the house, but I wouldn't give them views today for this nonsense. Try watching via invidious:

https://invidio.us/watch?v=lVnMovKtOiI
Yes, complete nonsense. The overacting (pretending) is off the charts on this one.

Return to “Sam and Nia”