Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by Liz_444 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:41 pm

It's not you. They are disabled.
megandm1995
Amateur
Amateur

The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Post by megandm1995 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:40 pm

What are y’alls thoughts? Actually pregnant? Or just trying to get views?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Liz_444
Informer
Informer

Post by Liz_444 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:11 am

Trying to get views. They are desperate.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Post by mormonts » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:38 am

Views. That's why Nia was like "tune in tomorrow to see the results" to try to drum up views for tomorrow's video as well. The Oreo Saga lasted as long as it did for the same reason. Not that it's helping any. Their views are abysmal.

I'll give Nia credit when it comes to one thing and one thing only: she has made it pretty clear she doesn't actually want another kid and probably knows she can't handle another kid. Sam is the one who's always pushing for more.
1finn
Talker
Talker

Post by 1finn » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:54 am

mormonts wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:38 am
Views. That's why Nia was like "tune in tomorrow to see the results" to try to drum up views for tomorrow's video as well. The Oreo Saga lasted as long as it did for the same reason. Not that it's helping any. Their views are abysmal.

I'll give Nia credit when it comes to one thing and one thing only: she has made it pretty clear she doesn't actually want another kid and probably knows she can't handle another kid. Sam is the one who's always pushing for more.
Yes, this is standard fare for these family vloggers............pregnancy brings in the views. You can tell because the Fanbasics are always asking when they are going to have another child. There is no way they can handle another child, they have no control over the ones they have now, with Sam always going off to OK, and Nia struggling to get them to school on time and not home sick, another kid would put Nia in the loony bin.

I really hope they don't have more kids, these 3 are going to run riot over them when they get a little older, and I think Abram is going to be a little trouble maker.

Can you imagine how stressed Nia is going to be in the next few months, with taking care of the kids and moving house, and setting up the new house, and you know Sam is going to be off in OK, playing at the cabin, not helping at all.
Liz_444
Informer
Informer

Post by Liz_444 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:49 pm

[urlhttps://invidio.us/search?q=sam+and+nia][/url]

Link above for no views.

Total click bait....she is such a terrible actor! NOT pregnant....of course.
okpaytonn
Amateur
Amateur

Post by okpaytonn » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:47 pm

Can we just talk about her taking that pregnancy test?

“I always read the directions!”
*leaves the stick in her urine for too long*

Birdie89
Talker
Talker

Post by Birdie89 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:03 pm

okpaytonn wrote:Can we just talk about her taking that pregnancy test?

“I always read the directions!”
*leaves the stick in her urine for too long*

I definitely had to look at that urine for too long. So gross.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by flightlessbird » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:30 pm

I watched an old q&a and Nia said she only wanted symphony but then Abram was a surprise...They were set on being done then but it seems like whatever Sam wants, Sam gets.
mandy88
Talker
Talker

Post by mandy88 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:29 am

flightlessbird wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:30 pm
I watched an old q&a and Nia said she only wanted symphony but then Abram was a surprise...They were set on being done then but it seems like whatever Sam wants, Sam gets.
I remember them having a conversation about a 3rd while Abram was still young (maybe 9 or 10 months) and Nia was saying she had enough. Sam kept insisting and of course he got his wish. He's clearly been wanting a 4th, though I have no idea why. Well he wants another BOY...has no interest in any more daughters. I bet he's already planning his no baby for Christmas gag gift again.
Liz_444
Informer
Informer

Post by Liz_444 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:04 pm

Pointless vlog.

Back and forth with Nia and their stupid wedding vow plans, and Sam going on and on and on how much he loves the wood for that stupid house they are building.

NO KIDS. Sam is worried about his channel.

link to view without any views given. I couldn't even finish the vlog. https://invidio.us/watch?v=uipqynkpyGY
whatdreamsaremadeof
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by whatdreamsaremadeof » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:51 am

I am so confused.. did they buy a new house or no? I dont recall them ever following up on what they decided?
Liz_444
Informer
Informer

Post by Liz_444 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:54 am

whatdreamsaremadeof wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:51 am
I am so confused.. did they buy a new house or no? I dont recall them ever following up on what they decided?
Sam said something about having the house inspected and that it was valued at the price they offered. I have no idea if they actually bought it. I can't imagine that they can afford two houses now.
whatdreamsaremadeof
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by whatdreamsaremadeof » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:53 am

Liz_444 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:54 am
Sam said something about having the house inspected and that it was valued at the price they offered. I have no idea if they actually bought it. I can't imagine that they can afford two houses now.
Right?! Totally agree. But if they are, they haven't even started packing or even mentioning about doing so. All very odd.
Liz_444
Informer
Informer

Post by Liz_444 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:58 am

Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:53 am
Liz_444 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:54 am
Right?! Totally agree. But if they are, they haven't even started packing or even mentioning about doing so. All very odd.
IF they bought the house, you would think that they would be getting this house ready to sell: put down sod in that disaster of a backyard, and paint over all the butt ugly paint inside the house!
CurlyQ121
Informer
Informer

Post by CurlyQ121 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:35 pm

The green house that nia wanted so badly sold for $385k. I definitely think that price range is way out of their budget now.

Liz_444
Informer
Informer

Post by Liz_444 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:46 pm

Sam just said they close on the new house at the end of the month. This will be interesting. How the hell can they afford THREE houses?? They haven't even started to fix up their current house.
I'm ready for the shit show that is going to happen when you tube is no longer an income for them.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Post by mormonts » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:32 pm

Why does Sam literally always seem like he just woke up when Nia has been doing things for hours? That made sense when he was a nurse, but he doesn't have an excuse anymore. Does he do literally anything with his day?

I don't know how they think they can afford to juggle three houses. I suppose savings aren't entirely out of the question, but they spend so flippantly and are so wasteful, I don't see them being very wise when it comes to saving their money. I really want to know where the money is coming from because it's not youtube.
mandy88
Talker
Talker

Post by mandy88 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:42 pm

Sam just lazing around playing video games and the house is closing at the end of the month?? The shower is broken in the main bathroom and has been since the kids were babies, the tub doesn't work in Symphony's room, the yard is flooded from the pools, the rats in the attic were never addressed, the front tree is still covered in old Christmas lights. They have soo much work to make that house presentable never mind packing up room upon room of junk. Why is he even at the shack at all when their own home needs tons of repairs before selling.

If they had been managing their money properly for the last 5 years, they should have easily been able to afford the green house. I wonder if Nia is resenting Sam for dumping all that money into a cabin that is obvious she really doesn't enjoy going to when that money could have gone to their "dream house". Aren't their new cars financed too?

Sam's new bff Jeffrey was wearing a "taking back the rainbow" t-shirt. It's a Christian organization that is trying to take back the use of the rainbow from the LGTBQ community because they think it has been appropriated. These super-Christians must have a lot of time on their hands to get that worked up about different groups wearing a rainbow.
megandm1995
Amateur
Amateur

Post by megandm1995 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:07 pm

That bed frame Sam made is not only hideous, but looks unsafe and haphazardly put together. More meaningless work for that podunk shack.

mormonts
Informer
Informer

Post by mormonts » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:48 pm

megandm1995 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:07 pm
That bed frame Sam made is not only hideous, but looks unsafe and haphazardly put together. More meaningless work for that podunk shack.

Oh, yikes. It looks awful. Overly clunky and splinter central. Barn wood furniture can be really nice, but that definitely isn't it. They have the tackiest taste in literally everything.
Wasabii
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Wasabii » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:15 pm

megandm1995 wrote:

Unsafe is right - he mentions in the comments that it had lead paint.

Anyone else notice how weird Nia is with Symphony sometimes? That argument today was absurd, the way she gets mad that Sam isnt more angry at Symphony and then storms off to sulk. You know you're losing it when Sam is the more reasonable parent.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by flightlessbird » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:17 pm

Sam said he sold one of these for $200 so I had to go look...two have been sold. "Youtube is dead"??? What?and why would you want that on the back?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mandy88
Talker
Talker

Post by mandy88 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:56 am

Wasabii wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:15 pm
megandm1995 wrote:

Unsafe is right - he mentions in the comments that it had lead paint.

Anyone else notice how weird Nia is with Symphony sometimes? That argument today was absurd, the way she gets mad that Sam isnt more angry at Symphony and then storms off to sulk. You know you're losing it when Sam is the more reasonable parent.

The situation with the scissors was very weird. Nia walks in and freaks out on Symphony for trying to stab Abram in the face with scissors. Is she nuts? I couldn't believe when Sam walked in and calmed everyone down and explained that it was just an accident. Absolute shock that he was the reasonable one.

The bed is hideous. I don't understand why he didn't at least try to sand it down and seal it. There is going to be accident after accident with that monstrosity.
Liz_444
Informer
Informer

Post by Liz_444 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:22 pm

I can't believe Abram is now 6! He acts like he's 3 or 4 years old.

Skip the vlog....unless you like to watch people playing arcade games. I skipped through most of it.

https://invidio.us/watch?v=WbygFJfoqPI

Why does Sam think it's funny to smash his kids face into the cake? That was gross and a waste of cake. You could tell Nia was pissed and I don't think anyone at the table thought it was funny either. Sam is so weird.

Return to “Sam and Nia”