The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Nothing's changed on the radar for the Rader's.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Radar Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by JLPC »

Scar2016 wrote:Nothing's changed on the radar for the Radar's.
Hi Scar! I DO love this title, but did you mean to spell "Radar"; the cray-cray family name is actually "Rader"..??
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

You would think since she does 100 loads of laundry a week that nia would know that a thick cotton t-shirt will wash up differently than a cheap polyester top. She probably sees mold on a block of cheddar and thinks that it’s too bad it doesn’t keep as long as her kraft singles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

JLPC wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:Nothing's changed on the radar for the Radar's.
Hi Scar! I DO love this title, but did you mean to spell "Radar"; the cray-cray family name is actually "Rader"..??
Oops, my bad. Duly changed :)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Eclairsu
Informer
Informer

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by Eclairsu »

“Why do my kids have a hard time paying attention? And can’t focus?” Keeps them out of school for long periods of time. Then does a challenge to let them eat all the ice cream for views. And always have a camera in their face. Like who ducking wonders why they lack focus, huh fruitcake Nia? So stupid. And it’s stupid how behind they are on vlogs. Not like they have real jobs.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

I don't understand how Nia can be so against medical advice and so accepting of advice from just random people. The doctor says they need blood work? No, Nia just has a "feeling" that Symphony doesn't require it. FanBasic suggests a gummy for Symphony's diagnosed ADHD? Absolutely!

I think that Symphony has ADHD, but I also think she needs a doctor to evaluate her. And some damn blood work already!

The ice cream challenge was just stupid. Clearly they care more about sponsor money than the health of their kids. I'm sure all that ice cream before bed did wonders for their focus and aggression problems :?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

So Juliet hurt her arm....then it was her wrist....and as usual these idiots just continue playing with the pigs on the farm :? a concerned parent would have taken her to the hospital! They had some random "medic" pop it back in place - why do they act like they don't know what to do, I mean wasn't Sam a nurse? Nia is so brainwashed it's disgusting - like I would be pushing people out of the way to help my child and she just obey's her master like a demented moron :(
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Abram hits people so much and they never discipline him, I can totally see the school calling them to deal with it and Sam saying something "the Lord allows him to behave this way" #RaderRobots :? Okay who puts the village on the ground like that? Usually people set it up on a nice table so people can see it - they have no idea how to do anything right! As usual they walk around like homeless weirdo's with no shoes on - I guess once each of them end up with scabs and scars on their feet then they will realize they should wear shoes outside!
Wasabii
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wasabii »

So Nia pulled Juliet's wrist so hard that she dislocated it or damaged a ligament or something? I know accidents happen but her and Sam seemed way too interested in avoiding the hospital and finding an excuse to minimise how bad that sounds. Nia didn't seem the least bit upset or guilty either. Very strange imo.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Sam only takes the kids exploring between the ages of 3-4. This is the most random thing I have heard. He definitely does not want to take Juliet. What would be say if one of his kids asked him? Sorry, you are 5 now and outside of the age range to explore with me.

Nis is already posting throwback pictures of her 30th birthday. It was less than three months ago and you celebrated for about two weeks straight. Leave us alone.

Also, what was disastrous about the tree decorating other than Abram being a brat as usual.

Views are so low lately.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

mandy88 wrote:Sam only takes the kids exploring between the ages of 3-4. This is the most random thing I have heard. He definitely does not want to take Juliet. What would be say if one of his kids asked him? Sorry, you are 5 now and outside of the age range to explore with me.

Nis is already posting throwback pictures of her 30th birthday. It was less than three months ago and you celebrated for about two weeks straight. Leave us alone.

Also, what was disastrous about the tree decorating other than Abram being a brat as usual.

Views are so low lately.
I don’t know how many hospitals there are around them, but I wonder if they specifically avoid going to the one where Sam was a nurse. I can’t imagine he was well liked amongst his colleagues, and it sure seemed like he quit suddenly after the miscarriage vlog. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is embarrassed in front of those people.

Leave it to the raders to get a wal-Mart as part of their Christmas village.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nia is so desperate to keep friends so she has to keep giving gifts and doing things for them - she knows her husband is a psycho so she hopes by doing these things people will keep talking to them :? They get all these freebies when they don't even deserve them! Sam worked so "hard" on his channel by buying subs and faking miscarraiges - yeah what a role model :( Didn't they go to this game like weeks ago?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OMG okay Nia has hit an all time LOW hahahha she basically is begging people to do "collabs" with her on Instagram and she words it like they all agreed but each of the girls in their stories were like "Nia reached out to me" hahahaha #Desperate Wow so you know you are really behind on your vlogs when it's December and you still have a halloween pumpkin cutout on your fridge :? Annnnnnnnnd the biggest brat on YouTube is: Juliet - I mean can that kid stop throwing tantrums over every single little thing! Go to 7:08 for Nia gushing over her cheating husband - man you are so lucky, he can put up lights and pick up chicks on the internet - SCORE!!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nia does a video on her Nia's Nest channel every few months - lazy ass hahaha also why is she being sponsored by makeup companies? She has no idea how to do anything right and she's not a beauty vlogger - she apparently can't even go to her nail appts unless her giant kids are taking 2 naps a day while her loser husband watches them for 30 minutes :?
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

I was cringing when Abram and Juliet were jumping around in the dirty leaves and playing in that disgusting sandbox. Guaranteed all the neighbourhood animals use that as a toilet. He even talked (joked?) about Oreo burying rats in there. I can't believe they haven't gotten rid of all the disgusting leaves. And they wonder why they have rats?!

I love how Juliet is right next to Sam as he goes on and on about how in love he is with Abram. Why wouldn't he just say he loves and is amazed by his children instead of being so nasty to the girls and directing it just at his son.

Finally Nia addressed why Bebo and her dad don't live together. They are fine showing their kids in their underwear but she finds it difficult to talk about the divorce of her grandparents. I feel like Bebo is a very accomplished and independent person. I think somewhere i heard she was a judge and has no problem with being on her own. I don't know where Nia gets her strong beliefs about putting her husband above everything else and never pursuing her own life beyond Sam and the kids.
Wasabii
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wasabii »

Nia posted on Insta that she was in a car accident. What a shocker.

Girl can't drive, how many "fender benders" has she been in since they started vlogging?
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Wasabii wrote:Nia posted on Insta that she was in a car accident. What a shocker.

Girl can't drive, how many "fender benders" has she been in since they started vlogging?
Of course she was. I don't think it's even that she can't drive (though it could easily be that as well). Imo, it's more that she doesn't pay attention to the road. I'll bet you anything she was vlogging, and I'll bet you more that it gets blamed on the other person.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Wasabii wrote:Nia posted on Insta that she was in a car accident. What a shocker.

6 months in a brand new car and she's already in an accident with it. Didn't take long.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Did you also see Sam's comment on her post about being best friends with Sandy? He put "so hot" - what a creep!! I'm sure they have been watching other people's videos and want to act like they just "came up" with the decorating idea :? Sam is so useless - like what kind of a man walks around doing nothing with his life making his wife do everything for him? What a jerk!
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

I thought I'd die when nia cried because sam did the dishes "for her"..um, he has no job, he should be taking care of the chores just as much as her!

Return to “Sam and Nia”