Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia

Unread post by lillywolf2000 »

mermaidunicorn wrote:
lillywolf2000 wrote:
mermaidunicorn wrote:Hahahahahahaha. I now understand why Nia wanted Symphony to go that private school. She got herself a job there.
Is that true? How do you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25 ... dddcbe.jpg[/img]
Ah thanks! I don't follow her Instagram. But thats not really a 'job' though is it? That's just parents volunteering. My aunt does that for her grandkids school too. They help out for break time/recess, lunch and for special days and trips etc. I thought Nia actually got a JOB lol

mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mermaidunicorn »

lillywolf2000 wrote:
mermaidunicorn wrote:
lillywolf2000 wrote: Is that true? How do you know?

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25 ... dddcbe.jpg[/img]
Ah thanks! I don't follow her Instagram. But thats not really a 'job' though is it? That's just parents volunteering. My aunt does that for her grandkids school too. They help out for break time/recess, lunch and for special days and trips etc. I thought Nia actually got a JOB lol

Oh sorry! In England they actually employ people to help out at break times and lunch and stuff so I thought it was the same elsewhere Image sorry!!
lillywolf2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lillywolf2000 »

mermaidunicorn wrote:
lillywolf2000 wrote:
mermaidunicorn wrote: [img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25 ... dddcbe.jpg[/img]

Oh sorry! In England they actually employ people to help out at break times and lunch and stuff so I thought it was the same elsewhere Image sorry!!
I'm in England too and yeah they do hire some people to help out but I think they usually ask parents, grandparents and guardians to volunteer to give the schools a community spirit. I'm sure thats how it is in America too. Almost like parents joining PTA or Booster clubs to help the school community. Plus if Symphony has gone to a Church run school, parents are encouraged to volunteer their time and help out.

veritas18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by veritas18 »

It's one thing to expose your kids to the internet and for the whole world to see and judge, but it's another thing to take a selfie with visible kids in the background at a private school. Just when I thought she couldn't be dumber.
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

lillywolf2000 wrote:
mermaidunicorn wrote:
lillywolf2000 wrote:
I'm in England too and yeah they do hire some people to help out but I think they usually ask parents, grandparents and guardians to volunteer to give the schools a community spirit. I'm sure thats how it is in America too. Almost like parents joining PTA or Booster clubs to help the school community. Plus if Symphony has gone to a Church run school, parents are encouraged to volunteer their time and help out.

They do it in America too, only for the young grades though (like kindergarten and 1st grade) a parent comes in once or twice a week to help out in the classroom, my friend did it with her daughter.
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

I will say this for SociopathSam and SubmissiveNia... They will go down in YouTube history as the quickest rise and fall ever. I can't believe that this has all happened within 3 weeks.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
castrofreak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by castrofreak »

They just posted a new video "explaining" (code for covering up) why they got kicked out lololol so much for shame

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

It was definitely Tyler and Cullen
mommyof1andcounting
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommyof1andcounting »

Here's the vlog....

mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

Nia can't even face him
ellelife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ellelife »

mermaidunicorn wrote:Nia can't even face him
She looked so pissed off.

And he couldn't even make eye contact with the camera while "apologizing."
castrofreak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by castrofreak »

Just watched it. Skipped to the kicked out part lol. Nia was SO pissed omg. And they're taking a week break from youtube. In summary, was Tyler and Cullen. They made it obvious, was no point in not naming them.
mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

He mentioned someone else on a forum tho?? I wonder who that was?
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

castrofreak wrote:Just watched it. Skipped to the kicked out part lol. Nia was SO pissed omg. And they're taking a week break from youtube. In summary, was Tyler and Cullen. They made it obvious, was no point in not naming them.
A week break? Wow that'll do them some good *sarcasm*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Okay if you have already forgiving someone, what's the point of going up to them and tell them what they did was wrong, followed by "its okay because I've forgiving you". No, Sam's intentions was to fight/argue with someone.
Sam is a POS person, you can't just do all these wrong things and say that it's now okay because God has forgiving you. As a Christian myself, I find it so irritating that Sam is one of those Christians who can be an asshole all he wants and as long as he says he's forgiving, he's okay.
God forbid something much worse had happened, example "yeah I put Cullen and/or Tyler in the hospital, yeah it was wrong but the devil had control of me and I asked God to forgive me so I'm clean from what I did".
Sam is by far the worst YT dad I have ever seen.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Maybe now Nia realizes that her number one priority should not be her husband but her children. I bet during this hard time all she wants is the unconditional love you get from being a mother. She looked pissed! How funny was that when Shay Carl ran away! Hahaha

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

AutumnLane wrote:Maybe now Nia realizes that her number one priority should not be her husband but her children. I bet during this hard time all she wants is the unconditional love you get from being a mother. She looked pissed! How funny was that when Shay Carl ran away! Hahaha

I thought the same thing about Shay!! He definitely saw them coming and thought "nah I'm having nothing to do with this family" ImageImageImageImage
Banter

Unread post by Banter »

New video is up titled: why we where kicked out of vlogger fair

He says enough to know its tribe Tyler as he mentions the person wrote 'that's jacked up' about his tweet regarding miscarriage and all the new subs it brought them.

Eskaye

Unread post by Eskaye »

So the day they get kicked out of vloggerfair was the hardest day ever for the both of them in their entire lives???
What about the day they miscarried just last week? I guess that's easy to forget since there was no baby.
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

I think Sam is getting comments sent to his phone. I posted a comment and as soon as it was posted. I got a text saying my "text" was sent to a landline phone.

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk

Return to “Sam and Nia”