Sam & Nia

runnerduck
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia

Unread post by runnerduck »

You can buy trick pregnancy tests on eBay that automatically turn positive, even with just water. Let's just say my family is full of pranksters ;)
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I'll see what I can do Hannah.

Hey Sam, doesn't the bible say cheating, lying and being greedy is pretty much a sin?

Hebrews 13:4
Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

Proverbs 6:32 ESV
He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself.

Matthew 5:27-28
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Proverbs 12:22
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.

Proverbs 28:20
A faithful man will abound with blessings, but whoever hastens to be rich will not go unpunished.

God thinks you're a peice of shit, Sam.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

What baffles me is that they continued to happily vlog after the miscarriage and the AM incident, but getting kicked out of vlogger fair was what made them decided to take a break from vlogging? Makes no sense at all to me...
Alisays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alisays »

hannahbanana wrote:What baffles me is that they continued to happily vlog after the miscarriage and the AM incident, but getting kicked out of vlogger fair was what made them decided to take a break from vlogging? Makes no sense at all to me...
Exactly!

5-7 day break. I guess that's how long Sam thinks this will take to blow over and be forgotten? Lol.
lillywolf2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lillywolf2000 »

Alisays wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:What baffles me is that they continued to happily vlog after the miscarriage and the AM incident, but getting kicked out of vlogger fair was what made them decided to take a break from vlogging? Makes no sense at all to me...
Exactly!

5-7 day break. I guess that's how long Sam thinks this will take to blow over and be forgotten? Lol.
I read in one if the earlier articles about them that they have a manager. The management team probably told them to take a break while they do damage control or something. If it's true that they have a manager I hope they get paid the big bucks...this shit storm is going to be a huge job to clear up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

You need a manager for five minutes of popularity? Gif: http://media3.giphy.com/media/vNmTsLl4cildm/200w.gif

Sent from my SM-S890L using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
nzmum512
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nzmum512 »

Yue195 wrote:I'll see what I can do Hannah.

Hey Sam, doesn't the bible say cheating, lying and being greedy is pretty much a sin?

Hebrews 13:4
Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

Proverbs 6:32 ESV
He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself.

Matthew 5:27-28
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Proverbs 12:22
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.

Proverbs 28:20
A faithful man will abound with blessings, but whoever hastens to be rich will not go unpunished.

God thinks you're a peice of shit, Sam.
It's pretty much agreed in most Christian circles that the one legit reason to divorce is cheating. To me, having an account to an adulterous website totally counts.

With that as the main reason to divorce, coupled with the self righteousness, lack of actual repentance for bad behavior, aggression, greed... Nia, GET OUT. For your safety, and the safety of your children. Your husband has BROKEN your marriage vow, you have the pass from God to get out.
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Well, they can kiss any chance of a YT career goodbye. Sam will probably enjoy that though. He'll be the persecuted Christian on YT that other vloggers shun, because he's just so innocent and God favors him. ;)
lillywolf2000
Amateur
Amateur

kingoflove21vher wrote:You need a manager for five minutes of popularity? Gif: http://media3.giphy.com/media/vNmTsLl4cildm/200w.gif

I'm sure that's what I read. I'd try looking for the article but this thread is too darn long now! It might not be a proper manager, maybe just someone they know/trust/family member fielding their calls and messages from news outlets/reporters wanting a quote/asking questions about the 'scandals' etc.

Hopefully the drama will die down and we won't know who they are next week *fingers crossed*

lillywolf2000
Amateur
Amateur

kingoflove21vher wrote:You need a manager for five minutes of popularity? Gif: http://media3.giphy.com/media/vNmTsLl4cildm/200w.gif

I'm sure that's what I read. I'd try looking for the article but this thread is too darn long now! It might not be a proper manager, maybe just someone they know/trust/family member fielding their calls and messages from news outlets/reporters wanting a quote/asking questions about the 'scandals' etc.

Hopefully the drama will die down and we won't know who they are next week *fingers crossed*

lillywolf2000
Amateur
Amateur

Sorry, dunno why that posted twice!

nzmum512
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nzmum512 »

Love Samika's comment on Cullen and Katie's video - "brb, changing my name" :D

Some commenters were mad at both Samika and Austin Null for posting supportive comments for Cullen on their vid -SMH people are weird!!

Also pointed out in the comments on that video - Samika's vlog from a couple days ago was titled "Sam at Vlogger Fair" - I see what you did there Samika!!
kayuhsee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayuhsee »

It's so dumb people are mad at C+K for posting this video. Everyone keeps saying "Oh you could have taken the high road!!!". Well they were going to but then Sam uploaded that bullshit vloggerfair video. Like the real facts need to come out about this.
gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

kayuhsee wrote:It's so dumb people are mad at C+K for posting this video. Everyone keeps saying "Oh you could have taken the high road!!!". Well they were going to but then Sam uploaded that bullshit vloggerfair video. Like the real facts need to come out about this.
Agreed. It's one thing to be silent of both parties do but if the other side provides false infromation it only makes sense to share your side. At this point it's protecting the YouTube community to share what they know. So many are involved and the Sam and Nia minions are attacking. It's bad for all involved. Hopefully it dies down soon and S&N stop making videos.
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

I think Nia is the one who said they need to not vlog for a few days. When Sam made that video, he was outside the house they were staying in, red faced, and teary eyed. It honestly looked like Nia wanted absolutely nothing to do with him or the video. He completely mortified her in front of a room full of vloggers, then the entire country and internet. Nia seems to really enjoy having actual friends on YouTube, not just other YouTubers who are more popular who can maybe give the channel some help. And Sam pretty much ruined all of that. I would love it if Sam came back in a few days whining about how Nia is divorcing him. Can you imagine all the support she'd get? She'd be golden!

Return to “Sam and Nia”