Sam and Nia: Run, Shay, Run! Part 2

tianaschmidt
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Run, Shay, Run! Part 2

Unread post by tianaschmidt »

saltliferocks wrote:Sam is manic or on drugs in today's vlog. I was cringing the whole time they were in Costco.
Sam, you are not, nor will you EVER be Shay! STAAAAAPPPHHH trying to imitate him!! You look like a deranged lunatic, man!
Ick. I'll take your word for it. I can't stand watching videos where he thinks he's being funny but instead it's just incredibly awkward and over the top. ESPESCIALLY when they're in public and he's trying to show-off in front of other people :x I get major second-hand embarrassment seeing him like that. I also checked out some of this video's comments to see if anyone else saw that he acted weird and there seemed to be quite a few comments from people - many from actual fans of him - mentioning his behaviour. And knowing he reads each and every comment it at least gives me some solace knowing he'll hopefully reflect on what a sociopath he has become (although Lord knows he'll never change.)

Oh and speaking of him acting manic/drugged out...does anyone else think this? Do you think he could possibly have a seedy drug problem? I definitely could see it but I could also just see him being a sociopath. I want to know what you all think.
Santa Cruz <3
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I'm waiting for more of their sponsors to drop them - when Nature Box kicked them to the curb it was hilarious! They also got booted from VidCon for obvious reasons - but filming in Costco and acting like idiots is probably going over the top!

How can you be so obnoxious and talk about something serious like "losing your kids in the store" and then filming about it? First off - it's super scary, and then you can tell Nia was not happy about it - so respect the privacy of your family and not post it!

I think they are doing these things on purpose because they want people to feel sorry for them and say "I know how you feel"....well I don't think that will happen any time soon!
meganshay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meganshay »

brownprincess93 wrote:I'm waiting for more of their sponsors to drop them - when Nature Box kicked them to the curb it was hilarious! They also got booted from VidCon for obvious reasons - but filming in Costco and acting like idiots is probably going over the top!

How can you be so obnoxious and talk about something serious like "losing your kids in the store" and then filming about it? First off - it's super scary, and then you can tell Nia was not happy about it - so respect the privacy of your family and not post it!

I think they are doing these things on purpose because they want people to feel sorry for them and say "I know how you feel"....well I don't think that will happen any time soon!
He looks like a cartoon caricature.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

My personal opinion (which is only based on working with psychiatric patients as an RN in the past) is that Sam is has personality disorders. He is obviously manic at times, but his lack of ability to have any sense of self-reflection, and his difficultly when it comes to normal human emotion, his distorted sense of reality & risk-taking behavior is typical of someone who is psychotic or a sociopath.
chachismemories1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chachismemories1 »

xsxbxtx91 wrote:Guess the name is Valentina...
that's what I was thinking. is the I supposed to just be in the name or the beginning letter? I don't watch them enough to pay that much attention but really curious to find out the name. I hate Symphony's name but love Abram. so I am curious.
xsxbxtx91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xsxbxtx91 »

chachismemories1 wrote:
xsxbxtx91 wrote:Guess the name is Valentina...
that's what I was thinking. is the I supposed to just be in the name or the beginning letter? I don't watch them enough to pay that much attention but really curious to find out the name. I hate Symphony's name but love Abram. so I am curious.
They said it isn't Valentina or Valentine.
There is an I and an L and they gave the hint of Valentine's Day.

And they are also revealing it on Valentine's Day.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they named it something with an M at the start to have the kids initials SAM
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

I'm going with Mila.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The name Abram just irritates me. It's totally nitpicking, but it's like, did y'all forget a syllable? Like they're too lazy to say Abraham, so they shortened it to Abram.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

lmmomSD wrote:The name Abram just irritates me. It's totally nitpicking, but it's like, did y'all forget a syllable? Like they're too lazy to say Abraham, so they shortened it to Abram.

Totally get what you're saying but Abraham actually comes from Abram not the other way around. God changed Abram's name to Abraham in Genesis 17. It 's atrocious with Symphony though.

Sent from my SM-S890L using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kingoflove21vher wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:The name Abram just irritates me. It's totally nitpicking, but it's like, did y'all forget a syllable? Like they're too lazy to say Abraham, so they shortened it to Abram.

Totally get what you're saying but Abraham actually comes from Abram not the other way around. God changed Abram's name to Abraham in Genesis 17. It 's atrocious with Symphony though.

Sent from my SM-S890L using Tapatalk
Wow, I didn't know that! Interesting. It still sounds weird to me though...

tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

I could be wrong but it's probably because Abraham in the bible was Abram first, but I agree it would definitely not be even close to any name I'd choose.

This is my first post, I've been lurking for a while. I was debating on just keeping it that way but after the boat incident I officially believe there is something wrong with Sam. Before any of the lying. or potential fake pregnancy/miscarriage came out I thought they were a cute couple but still found them a little irritating. However this man has basically reverted in age before everyone's eyes. I say this with kindness, he needs to go get help so he doesn't hurt his family down the road. It may as simple be as talking to a therapist, or he may need more.
My husband occasionally acts like a teenager (sometimes even I do), but ugh..that is not the case with Sam or at least not what he appears to be. I give Nia credit she has more patience than me
Rant over.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

Sam just seems legit crazy. I don't know if maybe he's on some sort of medication that makes him act like this or what but he's definitely gotten a lot worse. Does anyone find that behavior at all amusing? Nia doesn't seem to. Symphony looks very nervous and confused around him. But like all those weird faces and pretending to cry and stuff... idk. If I were Nia, I'd pack up those kids and get out of there ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

That's why i asked earlyer...I'm new to them but comparing old videos to the actual ones, Sam seems like a freaking sociopath...I don't find it amusing, I honestly find it scary. I don't know. It looks like he's gonna lose his mind at any moment and do something really bad.[/quote]

I never really followed them, but occasionally would watch one of their videos now I can't make it through because Sam can be truly cringe-worthy.

One of my biggest issues is that their telling everyone they're Christians but the "man" of the house acts like a an utter fool. Even if he is just putting on an act it seems if the truly wanted to show a Godly marriage and one that their followers could strive to be in, he wouldn't act that way. Maybe I am thinking way too deep about it's just irritating. On the other hand if there is something wrong him it isn't his necessarily his fault (depending on what's wrong) but someone close to this man should be suggesting he get help.
tinker74
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tinker74 »

They must have started to rake in the money...just hit 400 000 subs and they have started to eat out a LOT! First sign. I bet they move house soon, that's why no mention a room for the baby. They probably will have baby in with them and move before too long. Soon they will be the way of the bumps.

Return to “Sam and Nia”