Total votes: 66
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Has Nia left Sam?

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

I figure since we all seem to be discussing it, that a poll could be interesting to see where everyone stands. And also threw in an extra option for entertainment. lol
HelloHolaHallo

Re: Has Nia left Sam?

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

I put no but I'm hoping yes! Nia just seemed so brainwashed in her videos I don't know if a few weeks was enough time to reverse years of crap.
Bri_inman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bri_inman »

Our family...hmmm but where is Sam?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
_suspicious_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by _suspicious_ »

Based off of their latest video, she has unfortunately not.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Personally I don't believe she is brainwashed. I think she's just as nuts as her husband. Its so sick to use/make up the pregnancy and "miscarriage" for their videos. I can understand others who do it in a tasteful manner but they didn't.

When you find out your "pregnant" then lose the baby soon after its not as bad as some who've had much longer to bond with their babies. I've lost both of my children in the second trimester. I've been a member of several loss communities and there have been a few who lie about their situation for attention or monetary gain. One was really bad she built a whole business (that sadly still operates today) in ripping off moms of babies who have died. If she misses her period she doesn't even take a pregnancy test and she announces she's pregnant a week later when she gets her period she announces a miscarriage. Never went to the doctor.

back when parents.com had an online community there was a crazy woman who lied about miscarriage. She'd say her pregnancy test was negative later in the month she'd claim she was having a miscarriage when she was a new member she had 3 miscarriages prior. She'd even have overlapping pregnancies. Stating that she was miscarrying both a 4 month old and a 2 month old. When she was called out on the carpet she left..... for two months. She came back with a new name, same story (even back to her original 3 miscarriages) if she hadn't lied the total would be 7. Even when I publicly outted her with screenshots that proved she was lying she didn't even make any effort to deny it at all. All the answers where on her Myspace. The note her dad wrote her was visible, and she added a few parts like "I'm glad your babies died" and a bunch of other crazy stuff.

Some people are just flat out crazy and will do anything for attention
jlynn23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlynn23 »

I think they shouldn't have got pregnant right away after sam being on that website. A baby doesn't fixs things, the sam issues will come up again. but its there lives.
AutumnLeaves3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AutumnLeaves3 »

What happened to the part 3 thread?
kayuhsee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayuhsee »

AutumnLeaves3 wrote:What happened to the part 3 thread?
I was wondering the same thing! Hopefully I didn't miss any good drama!
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by youmustbecrazy »

kayuhsee wrote:
AutumnLeaves3 wrote:What happened to the part 3 thread?
I was wondering the same thing! Hopefully I didn't miss any good drama!
There were quite a few spam comments popping up, I'm not sure how these things work but maybe admin deleted all the comments accidentally or something like that?

I usually get email notification from the other thread every time there's a comment and I didn't see anything juicy happen. *shrug*
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by youmustbecrazy »

No need to apologise. Shit happens and you guys do a good job. Let's hope none of the picture threads get deleted, ha.

Return to “Sam and Nia”