Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

If she is pregnant....I really feel bad for her. She is already destroying herself to keep everything together...do you really think another baby will make things any easier?

I also have this weird feeling that they will be moving into a big house real soon. Sam mentioned it a while ago and I wouldn't put it past him to get something really big with massive trees in the front so he can do his tree project every year. I can almost see his huge psychotic eyes bulging right now looking for a house driving madly around the neighbourhood.
kate91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kate91 »

I have a feeling both Sam and Nia are going to lose it soon. Especially if she's pregnant and has a baby with Juliet still very small. Thanks to lazy ass Sam doing absolutely nothing to help her and instead doing stupid projects, she'll probably be so overwhelmed and have like a meltdown or something. Sam is so selfish, he probably wants a baby just because he wants it to be a boy so Abram can be 'challenged' (his own words) :roll: . I hope the next baby is a girl so we can see his disappointment yet again :twisted:

I cant believe they're having a party for their tree lightening. like what?? Yes, lets have a party praising Sam for doing all the hard work cause he's just sooo helpful and the best dad ever. Instead of helping his wife of three children including a baby, he hangs around a huge tree hanging lights just so he can go viral. Yep, sounds like the best husband everrrr. :roll:

Their kids are honestly really dirty and unhygienic. Abram's always barefoot everywhere and has dirt on his face most of the time. I wanted to scream at S&N to clean up their kid in yesterdays vlog, his face was covered in dirt!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic2.png
You know how everyone was dissapointed that at VloggerFair last year nobody filmed the confrontation between Sam and Cullen? Well...I think we just saw a part two of Sam losing his cool. He yelled at Heath for busting the stupid giant ball. Are you kidding me? First of all...that thing is so obnoxious and if you don't want anyone playing with it then put it in your dirty backyard.

Symphony was yelling at the boys to get out of her tree and Sam was doing the same....these guys have no manners...he's teaching his kids to be rude just like him!

When Nia gave Juliet the bottle to drink did any of you catch the way Sam spoke to her about it? Like she was getting yelled at for it. I honestly don't know why she puts up with him, he's a lunatic!
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatonegirl555 »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic2.png
You know how everyone was dissapointed that at VloggerFair last year nobody filmed the confrontation between Sam and Cullen? Well...I think we just saw a part two of Sam losing his cool. He yelled at Heath for busting the stupid giant ball. Are you kidding me? First of all...that thing is so obnoxious and if you don't want anyone playing with it then put it in your dirty backyard.

Symphony was yelling at the boys to get out of her tree and Sam was doing the same....these guys have no manners...he's teaching his kids to be rude just like him!

When Nia gave Juliet the bottle to drink did any of you catch the way Sam spoke to her about it? Like she was getting yelled at for it. I honestly don't know why she puts up with him, he's a lunatic!
YESS THIS by far the worst part of the video and he was completely serious in my opinion. Its a inflatable ball.. how about you lake that $200 dollars and send it to a charity or invest in something productive. Why even film that?
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Thatonegirl555 wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:
pic2.png

YESS THIS by far the worst part of the video and he was completely serious in my opinion. Its a inflatable ball.. how about you lake that $200 dollars and send it to a charity or invest in something productive. Why even film that?
Did you see the man standing behind Heath? He looked horrified/Scared! If this vlog doesn't go viral, as Sam hopes, he is in for a crash. He seemed pretty bummed at the end of the vlog. A big letdown, I think.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Who the fuck spends $200 on a ball?
Jlynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jlynn »

mormonts wrote:Who the fuck spends $200 on a ball?
I checked it was $150 on amazon. CRAZY!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

brownprincess93 wrote:If she is pregnant....I really feel bad for her. She is already destroying herself to keep everything together...do you really think another baby will make things any easier?

I also have this weird feeling that they will be moving into a big house real soon. Sam mentioned it a while ago and I wouldn't put it past him to get something really big with massive trees in the front so he can do his tree project every year. I can almost see his huge psychotic eyes bulging right now looking for a house driving madly around the neighbourhood.
Omg, you took all the above words right outta my fingertips! Haha. The big new house and another pregnancy would also explain why Nia's been equally fruit_loop_over_the_top_happy_clappy in several vlogs recently. Home gurl thinkin she's gawna get_everythin_sewn_up_in the happy family dept when the only thing that'll be sewn up is her belly. :?
Last edited by Scar2016 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

Okay so the tree came out really pretty.
I get having a party for it, I get celebrating anything just because it's an excuse to get together and spend time together.
However I wish we heard Sam thank Nia and his kids, (maybe even the neighbors for putting up with all the work) he dedicated so much time towards the tree which left Nia doing everything else. Sam did a good job, not saying he doesn't deserve credit, idk I just think it's important to give thanks where you can.
It seems like Nia was so busy with everything that she didn't even get to eat, sometimes I feel like the only people who even notice her hard work are on this site. I hope I'm wrong though, and we just don't see it.

I don't think Nia is pregnant. If she is though I hope her body can handle it well.

The ball part was completely unnecessary. I get being frustrated but that didn't need to be shown on camera. It was obviously an accident, even if he was kicking it which he clearly said he wasn't. Sam get's to pick and choose what things he's done on camera, including accidents but I doubt he includes them all.
Tbh if I had bought that ball I'd just accept the fact there was a good chance it'd pop. It's not just some toy, it's an inflatable ball that can easily be broken.
Now I wouldn't spend 150 on a ball. He'd been smarter to buy a bunch of small ones.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

JLPC wrote:
Thatonegirl555 wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:
pic2.png

Did you see the man standing behind Heath? He looked horrified/Scared! If this vlog doesn't go viral, as Sam hopes, he is in for a crash. He seemed pretty bummed at the end of the vlog. A big letdown, I think.
He seem aggressive with his approach regarding the ball being damaged. Does he get along with his neighbors? I imagine someone turn down the music during the tree lighting for a reason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
They've got so many pairs of shoes just lying around in their house yet the kids are always barefoot outside? Abarham was playing in the dirt and then they showed him drinking and wiping his face....I'm pretty sure he didn't wash his hands...and then Sam basically threw the pickle on his face and they didn't even have a plate...they are so uncivilized it's weird!

The ball was brought up again today....like enough with that story! Nia was stuck washing so many dishes....Sam claimed he was "busy"...yeah right doing what??? He's so rough with the kids and filming Abarham on the toilet just has to stop!!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

SO INAPPROPRIATE!! That thumbnail and title inferring that their 6 year old daughter was drunk, complete with wineglass emoji. GRR. And, of course Oreo is sick. He gave her a big pile of turkey drumsticks and wings on Thanksgiving!
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

I just had to go into the comments and thumbs up a few people telling Sam that Oreo is sick because of the bones. I understand that it's an easy misconception that dogs can gnaw on ANY type of bone, but they've always been so careless with their dogs in other respects. They just don't care.
AutumnLeaves3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AutumnLeaves3 »

brownprincess93 wrote: When Nia gave Juliet the bottle to drink did any of you catch the way Sam spoke to her about it? Like she was getting yelled at for it. I honestly don't know why she puts up with him, he's a lunatic!
You could see she was getting nervous as she was explaining why she gave Juliet the bottle, like she was afraid of him yelling more :?
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

AutumnLeaves3 wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote: When Nia gave Juliet the bottle to drink did any of you catch the way Sam spoke to her about it? Like she was getting yelled at for it. I honestly don't know why she puts up with him, he's a lunatic!
You could see she was getting nervous as she was explaining why she gave Juliet the bottle, like she was afraid of him yelling more :?
And right at the end she said ''I'll still nurse her.'' These men that are so controlling over their wives breast feeding. So wrong imo.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
Okay...so no joke...Juliet was laughing and smiling when Nia came up to her and as soon as she asked Juliet if she was looking forward to spending time with her daddy...this is the face she made...hahahaha even her own kid is realizing he's a crazy man!

I didn't watch the full vlog....after having to see Nia run back and fourth doing this and that while Sam just sits there with his big scruffy beard and bulging eyes doing nothing....I just couldnt deal. I turned it off after Nia had Abaraham in the front seat with her while she moved her car.....I'm sorry but anything can happen at any time and you should never risk that...especially since they are not the most careful parents on YouTube.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

After that, we had the pleasure of watching Sam douse the driveway with muriatic acid (no goggles, he bragged about that) and watch the fumes rise from the driveway as he pressure washed it down into the street. All this while both kids and the dog were running around and Nia was filming it. Good times. :?
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I had to quit watching them. I really hope Sam gets the mental health treatment he needs. If he truly isn't unwell as I think he is, then he still needs help for thinking this behavior is ok for the vlogs. His friends seem normal, I just don't get how they support them and give them so many chances.
DrYoutube
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DrYoutube »

I used to watch them all the time.Sam should have never quit his job as a nurse.That is when everything started going down hill. I watched the lit tree video just yesterday. He did a good job on it but he has become such a psychotic asshole. Watched the video with the sound off. Also 1.5 million subscribers????? I call bullshit. I bet he bought at least 750,000 of those subscribers.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Why is Nia acting like Juliet getting teeth is a huge accomplishment. Calm down with the overdramatization it's so annoying and fake.

Return to “Sam and Nia”