Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I'm not sure what happened, but I guess there are some threads that have been mysteriously deleted.
Sorry about that guys, continue :)
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by youmustbecrazy »

Well anyway, back to our regularly scheduled programming, ha!

You know I remember around the time that the rise and fall of the raders started (with *that* pregnancy announcement) and especially after Sam quit his job the next week, Nia seemed annoyed here and there about Sam being around all the time. Obviously that's speculation but it's how it came across in a few of their videos. After their break, now that they're back and Sam is there full time it's like she's become as crazy and stupid as him. It's like some messed up version of Stockholm syndrome. It's just sad, is what it is.
tinker74
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tinker74 »

[quote="youmustbecrazy"]Well anyway, back to our regularly scheduled programming, ha!

You know I remember around the time that the rise and fall of the raders started (with *that* pregnancy announcement) and especially after Sam quit his job the next week, Nia seemed annoyed here and there about Sam being around all the time. Obviously that's speculation but it's how it came across in a few of their videos. After their break, now that they're back and Sam is there full time it's like she's become as crazy and stupid as him. It's like some messed up version of Stockholm syndrome. It's just sad, is what it is.[/qu

I have noticed that too...Nia used to be sweet and excitable but generally calm. Now she just seems sassy and obnoxious and WAY over the top about EVERTHING.
With a LOUD laugh at virtually all that sam does.
junity
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by junity »

Ugh. Here we go again with the insensitive clickbait. :-x
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Symphony wants to get the hell away from S&N any time she can. It must be exhausting living with those yahoos as your parents.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Anything for the views, right? I don't even bother watching them anymore. They are all about the clicks and the views.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016031 ... e4292c.jpg[/img]
sweetpeaswallow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sweetpeaswallow »

Not really untrue through - in the video apparently a man was in the women's restroom and went into her stall by mistake as she hadn't locked the door properly.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

And that was all the video was about? They could have used any other title. I didn't watch it, as I mentioned. But the "injured pregnant lady" "drowning child" "man in women's bathroom" titles are really annoying.
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by youmustbecrazy »

It just goes to show how desperate they are.
sweetpeaswallow
Amateur
Amateur

Yeah I'm not going to disagree with that - complete clickbait. However if they are going to use clickbait (which every YouTuber does) at least this actually happened, rather than when he photoshopped the numbers on the thumbnail so it looked like Symphony had a temperature of 107!!

tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

sweetpeaswallow wrote:Yeah I'm not going to disagree with that - complete clickbait. However if they are going to use clickbait (which every YouTuber does) at least this actually happened, rather than when he photoshopped the numbers on the thumbnail so it looked like Symphony had a temperature of 107!!

That's kinda how I feel too. I have no issue with "click bate" like you said most youtubers do it, along with articles written on the internet and technically book titles are "read bait" lol so that doesn't bother me. Besides the whole thumbnail thing I also get bothered when the click bait is super exaggerated about something that literally takes up like 30 seconds in their videos.

I also need to add how annoyed I am at how petty Sam was about Zootopia. I actually went to see it right after I watched that part of their video. I paid close attention and could not find any blasphemous things said. They said "oh my goodness" and "cheezits and (something)", which I literally would not have noticed if I wasn't paying such close attention. So I don't know what else he could be talking about, but those aren't bad... maybe I missed it but I doubt it
I don't know why but it just eerked me so much but it's like he is trying to hard to make it sound like he is the perfect Christian who never says anything "bad" or watches anything "bad".
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Hey, Sammy! Wouldn't God consider click bait titles blasphemous?! Oh, Cheeze-its!!
sweetpeaswallow
Amateur
Amateur

I would have also thought that if it was blasphemous Nia would have noticed it, whereas when he said it, she replied that she didn't notice that at all - suggests that he was really trying to find something to complain about/support his righteousness.

xsxbxtx91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xsxbxtx91 »

I mean if sleep is Satan, the click bait titles must be blasphemous.

His righteousness is idiotic. I can't stand bible thumpers who pick and choose what's convenient to them. Let alone personifying random things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sam is about as righteous of a man as Ted Haggard..
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

I generally skip many parts of their videos so I probably missed a lot but I got to say there were some very cute moments from today. Abram's reaction to the shoes and Symphony saying the little boy looked like Abram. I feel like in the last few videos Nia has kinda returned to normal.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sam patting himself on the back for Symphony being a natural leader made me literally laugh out loud..
Withlovefromparis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Withlovefromparis »

I'm horrified by Sam's disgusting nose noises in his last vlog. What's wrong with him ? Didn't he notice that before uploading the video ???
Withlovefromparis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Withlovefromparis »

I didn't like this vlog.
Sam sniffing all the time, and is Nia sick ? Can someone explain to me what she was talking about before entering Target ? Too much wind and strong accent for me.
That face he made at the end while reading his comments. I could slap him, ugh.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Withlovefromparis wrote:I didn't like this vlog.
Sam sniffing all the time, and is Nia sick ? Can someone explain to me what she was talking about before entering Target ? Too much wind and strong accent for me.
That face he made at the end while reading his comments. I could slap him, ugh.
I guess she had a meltdown.

Return to “Sam and Nia”