Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by Scar2016 »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
The face Nia makes when she doesn't agree with Sam...but ends up having to be the "obedient" wife and follow his command with the tree he wanted :?

Every single tree that Sam was picking was so ugly and looked like something was wrong with it...Nia wanted to pick the perfect tree...I mean come on why does he have to interfere with every single decision?

Nia just overacts in every single vlog because it makes her feel better to show the viewers she is completely on board with her psychotic husband and there is no reason for them to look like something is "wrong" even though we all know there is!!
''Because I've got a willy but my wife's only got a very unimportant lady bit. Therefore I win.'' ~Sam Radar, 2016
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Ryder
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ryder »

Who was the blue haired lady in the vlog today ? She really don't like sam lol.... and he treated her like s**t

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Ryder wrote:Who was the blue haired lady in the vlog today ? She really don't like sam lol.... and he treated her like s**t

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
That's his sister, Rachel.

In today's vlog, Sam had to get his way (or probably pout or throw a tantrum) if he couldn't get the tree skirt he wanted. Nia made a big deal about submitting to him, calling it her wifely duty and urging other wives to follow suit. Then he took his little fart toy to Target and "pranked" people. What is he, 10?? Then his sister brought him the "wrong" lights and he made her go back to the store and get what he wanted. Tee shirts are on sale again. $25 plus shipping. We still don't know what charity (if any) the money goes to. Sam says that they are setting up some sort of foundation but says it is very expensive to do that and it isn't ready. Huh. Also, no sign or mention of Oreo.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

How ridiculous was it to throw a fit over Christmas lights. Also Nia is just plain stupid, she needs to stand up for herself, she lets Sam walk all over her. To me it seems like Sam is very close to a mental breakdown
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Okay seriously....who in the right mind would take this idiot shopping with them? I mean really....he is so annoying and doesn't make anything fun at all....he complains and argues over everything....the fart toy was just ridiculous....I think Nia just says she agrees with him because it's her way of keeping herself from going insane living with this cray loser!

Abraham was scratching his butt and then I touching everything around the house...I can guarantee he didn't wash his hands after which is so gross!

Sam is rude to everyone in his family as well....he forced his sister to go and get different lights....move off of your lazy ass and do it yourself Sam!!
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

Wowww he is manic as hell. And that beard has got to go. Though I don't think there's much to be done about the crazy eyes.

Lol @ Nia's "wifey tip." No, sweetheart. If you have a plan for the holiday decor and Sam crushes it "because he likes this tree skirt better," that is not okay. And he wanted her to put back a roll of wrapping paper? Like seriously?

It's nuts to me that they don't keep a less cluttered house. Not as a life thing, but as a vlogger thing. I guess maybe I am just spoiled by Griffiths' minimalism and DB's invisible housekeeper, but ugh, Sam's place does not create attractive vlogs. Between his craziness and all of the stuff everywhere, these vlogs actually increase my anxiety, hahah.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

Seriously? Just when I think they are starting to make some strides (i.e being more grateful) he throw's a hissy fit over lights. The gracious and even Christian thing to do is be grateful. If you really didn't like them say thank you and return them later, I get wanting specific things. It wasn't as bad as the part with Heath(?) and the ball but he didn't need to show that part on camera.
Now the thing with the tree skirt, I think Nia went about it wrong. There are battles you pick and choose, you also compromise. My husband couldn't give two craps about decorations so what I get to choose. However if he wanted to choose something and he really had a specific tree skirt that he wanted, I'd probably give in as long as there were other compromises and I also had other things that I wanted. It's how important is that tree skirt? Sam obviously has a theme he's obsessed with so to him it was a big deal.

I have mixed feelings about the "fart" thing. The mature adult in me finds it ridiculous, however I know some people just want to have fun and that's how they do it. I do feel like it's something maybe at the oldest a teenager would find funny, but my husband would probably find it funny. I wouldn't go along with him though, and if he told me he did it I'd probably give him the wtf face.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
They are always late, dirty, disorganized and overacting - like how can they live like that?

Nia keeps trying to put on this wonderful performance of "the perfect family" in every vlog even though everyone knows Sam is such a looney bin! His shed was so filthy and hazardous, I can't believe he even let the kids in there! Poor Oreo...they didn't even get a proper water bowl for him? He drinks out of a tupperware container...that is just sad!! He's there pet...like it's ridiculous!

Symphony wore her dirty shoes all over the gross backyard and shed and then trampled all over the carpet with them where Juliet was lying down with her mouth on the floor....do these guys even deserve to take care of their kids? Abraham had stains all over his mouth and Sam doesn't even care!

Sam was trying to put Symphony on top of the tree and she was screaming her head off and the vlog went on for a couple of minutes like that, it's really disturbing :|
kate91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kate91 »

Symphony was such a brat in todays vlog, talking about her tree and how she wanted a piano. but really, who can blame her, with parents like crazy Sam and spineless Nia?

They are honestly probably the dirtiest family on youtube. I cringed when Symphony wore her dirty boots all over the carpet, yuck!! And again Abram's dirty face! These people clearly do not care about hygiene and its disgusting.

I am waiting for the day for when Sam finally explodes and Nia brushes it off saying that its all God's plan :roll: She infuriates me more and more, like no, it is not a 'wifely' thing to go with whatever your husband says just because he's a man! I get compromising but she put back all the stuff she wanted and only got what Sam wanted, because you know, whatever Sam wants, Sam gets, right?

What even was Sam trying to do putting Symphony on top of the tree? I get that its a joke, but really?? That is not how you joke around, ffs.

I truly think that the only people who think Sam is mentally sane is his wife and kids. Maybe Nia's mom as well. But I get the vibe that their friends definitely think there is something wrong with Sam. Especially with how he acted with Heath over a stupid ball. And in today's vlog when he randomly filmed someone and that person was probably thinking about how insane Sam is. Oh and how he forced his own sister in getting lights because they were the wrong ones, who the fuck does that?? They need an intervention where people tell them how they're not the perfect family they make out to be and that they've got some real issues. Like stat, cause Sam is nearing his inevitable meltdown.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

So I could be wrong but it looked like Sam was filming that guy because it looked like he was falling asleep during service.
Really Sam recording during service to show someone falling asleep, just shows how much attention you were paying.
I've seen preachers try to keep their eyes open during someone elses sermon before, it happens.

There were definitely some cute moments in this vlog though and Abram has some of the prettiest eyelashes
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
I think the last ten minutes of this vlog are Sam's finest moments in life, they should use this footage for when they have to put him in a stray jacket and dump him in a padded room for good!

Why in the world was he filming his son in the public washroom? He's the most disgusting man on the planet!!!

Nia happened to be in the same plaza as them, she was probably like "thank goodness I can finally go run errands by myself without my stupid husband" hahaha
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
I think the last ten minutes of this vlog are Sam's finest moments in life, they should use this footage for when they have to put him in a stray jacket and dump him in a padded room for good!

Why in the world was he filming his son in the public washroom? He's the most disgusting man on the planet!!!

Nia happened to be in the same plaza as them, she was probably like "thank goodness I can finally go run errands by myself without my stupid husband" hahaha
Who puts hair dye on their FACE?? Twice! Oh wait, Sam, that's who. The last few minutes were especially disgusting, even for him. Ugh.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Holy fucking Jaysus. Someone. Anyone. Stage an intervention. FAST. Felt like I was watching a horror thriller trailer of a psychopath about to go on a killing spree.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
Are both Sam and Nia seriously brain dead?? Why did they give that giant scissor to Symphony to cut open the box? She almost hit Abraham with it a few times and I noticed she threw it on the floor once the box was opened up....this family is an accident waiting to happen!!

Okay so Nia was saying how Sam was having trouble waking up so she goes and makes him a latte?? How about hitting him with a broom and telling him to get a job!!

Juliet is just a "distraction" for Nia from her ruthless marraige - I know I have cracked the code on that one!! So those babies will just keep coming, because it will be the only thing that will keep Nia from going insane!
kate91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kate91 »

No comment on Sam's insanity from yesterday's vlog. What even was he doing?? Someone get the man some help before he has a total breakdown.

I'm not surprised they gave Symphony the huge scissors with Abram so close to her. These people dont give a damn about health or safety, they probably think that the scissors arent sharp enough lol.

Nia making Sam a latte because he couldnt get up is just hilarious and sad. Would Sam ever do that to her?? Nope. Never. Why cant she see that her husband is totally useless and does absolutely nothing to help the family except lighting a tree and dying his beard white? I dont get it. Like she has to be acting or something, cause its so obvious that she gets no help from him. I hope that she gets the hell away from him before he causes real danger to her and the kids but I doubt that this will ever happen. You know, gotta put up with the perfect family theme :roll:
Hershey821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hershey821 »

Did Sam really burned his face?! Or is it just a click sit I didn't watch the video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hershey821
Talker
Talker

*burn sorry

Hershey821
Talker
Talker

*clickbait. Aaaahhhhhh

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

kate91 wrote:No comment on Sam's insanity from yesterday's vlog. What even was he doing?? Someone get the man some help before he has a total breakdown.

I'm not surprised they gave Symphony the huge scissors with Abram so close to her. These people dont give a damn about health or safety, they probably think that the scissors arent sharp enough lol.

Nia making Sam a latte because he couldnt get up is just hilarious and sad. Would Sam ever do that to her?? Nope. Never. Why cant she see that her husband is totally useless and does absolutely nothing to help the family except lighting a tree and dying his beard white? I dont get it. Like she has to be acting or something, cause its so obvious that she gets no help from him. I hope that she gets the hell away from him before he causes real danger to her and the kids but I doubt that this will ever happen. You know, gotta put up with the perfect family theme :roll:
Speaking of their lack of regard for safety my heart almost skipped a beat when Nia went in to Juliet's room and she had that lovey that is really a blanket about double the size of her head OVER HER FACE! WHY?????

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kate91 wrote:Why cant she see that her husband is totally useless and does absolutely nothing to help the family except lighting a tree and dying his beard white?:roll:
Sam makes Tom Hanks in the movie 'Big' look like an OAP. :?

Return to “Sam and Nia”