Postby Aboogabooga » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:48 am

Literally no one gives a fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby twomommies » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:57 am

It's pathetic that someone will try to revive a thread that's been mostly dead for months. May was 3 months ago. And yeah everyone is gonna bash shitty apps you use for Disney money. Welcome to the real world, where you will get criticism if you make yourself known on a public platform.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby Fallingforfallon » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:03 am

Who’s trying to revive a thread? You think you guys are that important that I’m trying to sit here and go back and forth with you lol? The simple fact was I just saw all the recent comments made about me and I the fact that my ex even came on here, and i thought I’d put my two cents in too because well, I’m allowed to do that. You guys can say whatever you want about me because yes I chose to be public with my life the past three years, and I will never regret that because it was fun while I chose to do that and I got a ton of awesome opportunities that you guys will never have. But now that I have become more private and stepped away from social media besides the posts here and there I feel like it was the time to address the people on the page and make you guys understand that this could have been hurtful and you guys could have really done some damage if someone didn’t have thick skin like me and you talked about them the way you did me the last couple years. But I hope you guys can stop hiding and own your pettiness if that’s what you choose to continue to do to other people with your free time, but honestly it’s quite sad. That’s all I came here to say :)
Fallingforfallon
Wallflower

Postby Jeybee27 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:42 pm

Remember when you started selling fake lip kits pretending your grandma got you a bunch of them of the kylie website? Lmfao.
Gtfo Lanie, nobody gives a shit about you and your scamming ways. Go pay attention to your kids and clean your house, which your boyfriend said you keep like a pig pen. Suits you right.
Jeybee27
Gossiper

Postby Fallingforfallon » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:36 pm

Lmfao is that your only come back? Go take care of your kids and clean your house? Pretty sure my kids are some of the most well taken care of kids I’ve ever seen, and obviously you can’t read because not only did my ex admit that he was lying and trying to make me look like a bad person because he was hurt that I didn’t want to get back with him but I also mentioned it too so either you can’t read Or you know you have nothing else to say about me so that’s what you just revert to. I never scammed anyone those lip kits were from my grandma she spent a while getting them for me because that’s what I wanted for my birthday but at the time I needed money so I had to sell them. But try again o you have nothing else to say about me so that’s what you just revert to. I never scammed anyone those lip kits were from my Geremma she spent a while getting them for me because that’s what I wanted for my birthday but at the time I needed money so I had to sell them. Try again ;)
Fallingforfallon
Wallflower

Postby mommaof2cuties » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:50 pm

So she was in the hospital in pain but was commenting on here that same night lol. What a nut
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby BabyK28 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:56 am

Lanie posted one of those things awhile ago where every person who signed up on Ring Doorbell’s website would get a $10 credit, and she would get a $10 credit for them signing up under her. She must’ve gotten enough credits for a free doorbell with her following because she got one. Now she’s saying she can’t use it and trying to sell it for $75 shipped and saying it’s $35 less than she got it for. But she got it for free? Like does she expect none of her 30K followers to notice lol.. It’s one thing to sell it and say it retails for $35 more but don’t pretend like you paid that much of your own money when it was free. How about paying it forward?
BabyK28
Amateur

Postby twomommies » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:22 am

mommaof2cuties wrote:So she was in the hospital in pain but was commenting on here that same night lol. What a nut
Lol damn. I've got cluster headaches and when I get them i can't even look at my phone screen because pain throbs throughout one or both of eyes.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby Dreaminusa99 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:07 pm

It’s so obvious she plays favorites with her kids. She took only Fallon to Disney this weekend, and when I messaged her saying that she favors her over Fallon, she blocked me! So I guess I was right [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/f157198b2f15c0529a8b13d6a8f8dc02.jpg[/img]
Dreaminusa99

Postby Dreaminusa99 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:08 pm

It’s so obvious she plays favorites with her kids. She took only Fallon to Disney this weekend, and when I messaged her saying that she favors her over Fallon, she blocked me! So I guess I was right [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/f157198b2f15c0529a8b13d6a8f8dc02.jpg[/img]
Dreaminusa99

Postby Dreaminusa99 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:09 pm

It’s so obvious she plays favorites with her kids. She took only Fallon to Disney this weekend, and when I messaged her saying that she favors her over Sutton, she just blocks me! So I guess I was right [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/f157198b2f15c0529a8b13d6a8f8dc02.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dreaminusa99

Postby kaylnoel » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:13 pm

I’m not a big fan of Lanie but I don’t see favoritism? I think she seems pretty fair with both girls? There isn’t anything wrong with one on one time with each girl and it was just Fallon’s birthday so maybe she took her for that. Both girls seem to have the same of everything. I could be missing something though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
kaylnoel
Informer

Postby mommaof2cuties » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:52 pm

I can understand if it was the only time Fshe went to Disney and only took fallon but I dont really see a problem with it since she seems to have season passes and takes them both alot. Only thing about her I dislike is how much she brags. She claims she didnt realize the size of the room they got when booking it and went in ig showing how massive it was. I feel like she knew and was just being extra lol
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to FallingForFallon