Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

DrYoutube
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by DrYoutube »

How the consultation went with her Plastic surgeon. BONNIE: I want to look like the Bride Of Frankenstein Plastic Surgeon : DONE!!!
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

Have any of you heard of Cyro surgery.. I guess it is a more common trend for people to lose weight
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

I took a personal nutrition class a year and a half ago. One thing taught was: The only way to consistently keep the weight off is to change your lifestyle. The weight loss surgery will not stick without it.
srabbitt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by srabbitt »

Sarai wrote:Can’t wait for her excited fans to accidentally hug her and the meltdown after. Cue the tears and Joel kissing her while she whines that she loves her fans but no one respected that’s she just went through surgery and how bad her body hurts.
Fuck I would love this to happen and someone to film her losing her shit. We all know she is bat shit crazy.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

charmed596 wrote:I took a personal nutrition class a year and a half ago. One thing taught was: The only way to consistently keep the weight off is to change your lifestyle. The weight loss surgery will not stick without it.
Yep, people think that they can get the gastric band or sleeve and it will magically make them skinny because they physically can’t eat as much food but it only works and lasts if you change your diet and work out. I know someone who had the sleeve put in and she just snacked on chocolates and candy all day and would have a kids happy meal for dinner and didn’t exercise and then wondered why she didn’t lose as much weight as she wanted and then gained weight back, she’s now pretty close to the weight she was before she had the surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

I can’t believe Bonnie was even thinking of having a sign that said “no hugs” at CVX and then acts like she was doing them a big favour by not using it. These people have PAID to see her, to interact and talk with her, yet she stupidly scheduled major surgery a few weeks beforehand.

queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

Her and Lanning both probably had band & lipo... her photos on IG look like she did. You can see it in boththeir faces. Probably same Doc.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Madsmom110 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
ba1006 wrote:Did Bryan ever admit how he lost all that weight? Since he does daily vlogs, it would have been obvious if he had surgery.
But he doesn't do daily vlogs anymore. They film a bunch of stuff in one day and upload it at different times. So do E&J and Bonnie.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
He's admitted to restricting calories like crazy and even though his body says he's hungry he won't eat.
Sounds like an eating disorder to me...
Not diagnosing, obviously. But that isn't healthy.
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

lmmomSD wrote:
Madsmom110 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:But he doesn't do daily vlogs anymore. They film a bunch of stuff in one day and upload it at different times. So do E&J and Bonnie.

He's admitted to restricting calories like crazy and even though his body says he's hungry he won't eat.
Sounds like an eating disorder to me...
Not diagnosing, obviously. But that isn't healthy.
I think they're all full of bs anymore

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Someone here said that smoothie she made had 860 calories?!? How and why, on Heavenly Father's green earth, is a 31 y/o (and a mother at that) so hideously uneducated about food and nutrition? I'm literally flabbergasted - my gasts are all flabbered out lol. But seriously, the doc said little meals and often, so she glugs down an 860 cal drink....?!? Am I missing something coz that level of lack of knowledge makes her look not only dumber than all the rocks in her sister's yard, it actually makes her look fruit loop crazy.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Also, we're overdue to start a new thread but I'm not in my home country at the moment and can only get on YTMD on my cell phone. As such I unfortunately cannot 'Like' or see 'Likes' so have no idea which of thread title suggestions are most popular. Would one of you kind folk pop over there and let me know so we can give Madame Hoellein the best thread title of her life, in celebration of the removal of never seen before, rarer than rocking horse poop, (not even found on Mars or the Moon) especially special fibrous fat. Many thanks in advance ☺️
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Just saw some of her photos on instastories. She had a full body shot of her with Olivia. Did she lipo her behind or legs? From my understanding and I mentioned it before, if you suck out some of your fat, if you don’t watch how you eat the fat that’s left will get bigger and bigger. So the way she is eating she is going to get a huge lower body and legs.

freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

I am so confused as to why Joel can’t sleep in ‘her’ bed. I know people who have had horrible, horrible injuries/illnesses. From multiple broken bones from a RTA, cancer, brain tumours removed etc etc and not once have they banished their spouse from the marital bed. Unless Joel thrashes about in his sleep and punches her, which we’d have definitely heard about by now if he did, why on earth can’t he share the bed with her???!

Madsmom110
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Madsmom110 »

freebeegal wrote:I am so confused as to why Joel can’t sleep in ‘her’ bed. I know people who have had horrible, horrible injuries/illnesses. From multiple broken bones from a RTA, cancer, brain tumours removed etc etc and not once have they banished their spouse from the marital bed. Unless Joel thrashes about in his sleep and punches her, which we’d have definitely heard about by now if he did, why on earth can’t he share the bed with her???!

Not WKing for Bonnie at all, but with Joel and his feet problems, he probably shuffles and kicks them all night not knowing he does it.
My husband jars me awake every night moving his feet.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Madsmom110 wrote:
freebeegal wrote:I am so confused as to why Joel can’t sleep in ‘her’ bed. I know people who have had horrible, horrible injuries/illnesses. From multiple broken bones from a RTA, cancer, brain tumours removed etc etc and not once have they banished their spouse from the marital bed. Unless Joel thrashes about in his sleep and punches her, which we’d have definitely heard about by now if he did, why on earth can’t he share the bed with her???!

Not WKing for Bonnie at all, but with Joel and his feet problems, he probably shuffles and kicks them all night not knowing he does it.
My husband jars me awake every night moving his feet.
Is he kicking her in the stomach or arms? My guess is she wants lots of sleep and doesn't want to be disturbed by anything.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

She wants to take her drugs, eat her snacks and watch TV without Joel or the kids interrupting her. It’s as simple as that.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I don't usually comment here, but I've been watching some recovery vlogs and I am so confused how her "lifestyle" is so "go go go go" ? I mean she's got 4 kids so I get that part, but she also has a full time stay at home partner who is very supportive and helpful. Her job is all on the computer at home?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Pency wrote:I don't usually comment here, but I've been watching some recovery vlogs and I am so confused how her "lifestyle" is so "go go go go" ? I mean she's got 4 kids so I get that part, but she also has a full time stay at home partner who is very supportive and helpful. Her job is all on the computer at home?
She go go go's to the hair salon and nail salon not to mention every restaurant in town. Must be exhausting. Don't forget she also has a full time nanny to help with the kids and clean her house. I just don't know how she does it all. BTW, today's vlog is a train wreck as usual.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

Oh. Wow. Last few minutes of this mornings video... she has taken way too many pain pills or something. Then she said she doesn’t look great and people have been asking if she doesn’t feel well and Joel says she’s just getting tired and her eyes are squinty. Umm, no Joel. Your wife is developing an issue here. Please start communicating with her surgeon and develop a plan to taper Bonnie off of any and all narcotics before she dies of respiratory depression or aspirated pneumonia and you’re left raising those for little ones alone. Because God forbid anything happens, you will look back and those videos and blame yourself. Bonnie is young and should bounce back relatively quickly.

Also when did they get that mattress...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Oh my! I think Bonnie is addicted to her pain meds. How many weeks now has it been since her surgery? At least 2 weeks? She looks like she is still on heavy doses. Joel might have the meds in his possession but she controls Joel and when she gets them. What a train wreck!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”